Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

S/O ... fat people are slobs.***EDIT CHALLENGE SET**

Posted by   + Show Post

I beg to argue this point. (***FYI No I do NOT agree, this is what was said to me ***)

****EDIT : For everyone saying '' show me real photos '' I will... tomorrow evening. I am a big girl ( Not obese but big ) I will slam CM with photos of myself tomorrow to show that yes we can do our hair..our make up. etc on our own and not look like a slob! Only reason I dont tonight is because I take photos, and the camera is always at arms length and I have to look for some full body shots hahah!

None of these women look like slobs to me, some dont realize that being overweight does not make you a slob.

Third dress is horrible though hahaha!

LOVEEEEE Melissa Maccarthy good

by on Dec. 28, 2012 at 11:57 PM
Replies (31-40):
ninjakids
by Christina on Dec. 29, 2012 at 12:10 AM

Quoting Anonymous:

This is true. But you picked the most photoshopped, manicured, etc, pics you could find. Most average women who are horribly overweight/obese do not look this good. Photoshop can make anyone look good.

Quoting ninjakids:

Quoting Anonymous:

Anyone who has their hair, face, nails done and a stylist dress them for  a photo shoot or an event isn't going to look sloppy. No matter how skinny or fat they are.  Want to prove your point, find pics of every day women in every day situations who are that big, and see if they are looking that good.

Anyone can do their own hair makeup and nails lol. Still doesnt mean that because you are overweight you are automatically a slob.

Actually I just took the first set of photos off a fb group lol.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Dec. 29, 2012 at 12:11 AM

Quoting ninjakids:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting ninjakids:

Quoting Anonymous:

Anyone who has their hair, face, nails done and a stylist dress them for  a photo shoot or an event isn't going to look sloppy. No matter how skinny or fat they are.  Want to prove your point, find pics of every day women in every day situations who are that big, and see if they are looking that good.

Anyone can do their own hair makeup and nails lol. Still doesnt mean that because you are overweight you are automatically a slob.

Yeah anyone can do their own hair and nails.  All of those pics are of women who were professionally put together for either a photo shoot or an event.  There's  a big difference between being professionally styled for a photo shoot, and getting dressed, putting on your make up and going to the grocery store.  Fat or skinny, the woman who has been professionally groomed will not look sloppy.  It's not a good comparison to sloppiness levels of every day women, living their every day lives no matter their size.

I could post photos of woman on my facebook who are overweight and not slobs, but I dont go around posting photos of friends without their permission.

They probably aren't slobs. I haven't said that fat people are automatically slobs.  But do they look like the women you posted, most days living their every day lives?  

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Dec. 29, 2012 at 12:11 AM
Exactly!

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

Try posting real everyday women that are fat...like this.

Thank you.  Every day women living their every day lives, look really different than women primped and primed for a photo shoot.

SaraD1989
by on Dec. 29, 2012 at 12:11 AM
2 moms liked this

No, but they are certainly unhealthy. And THAT is gross.

SadeAyosmom
by on Dec. 29, 2012 at 12:12 AM

i think it comes down to the health issue more to me.

the women above are all pretty.

ninjakids
by Christina on Dec. 29, 2012 at 12:12 AM

Quoting horseap:

So Im a slob huh?  Maybe its just me but, being bigger I know I will automatically be judged quicker and harsher than just another skinny girl so I do try harder.  I always check my hair, face and clothes before I leave.  I may have a smudge of peanut butter that I overlooked but thats because IM A MOM TO 3 KIDS UNDER 7! 

lol, again I am defending that just because someone is big does not mean they are slobs lol.

Dzyre1115
by Desiree` on Dec. 29, 2012 at 12:12 AM

I'm the furthest thing from sloppy in my entire town, I don't even own a pair of sweatpants or jeans!

laranadtony
by Ruby Member on Dec. 29, 2012 at 12:12 AM

Quoting NiCo86:

Actually, I dress myself quite well thank you! Slacks, heels (when weather permits), nice tops or blouses, jackets, pretty jewelery. I am far from a slob!

I can't do jewlry outside of earrings. 

I use shawls and sweaters. No heels though. 

Even in my workout clothes, my shoes and clothes match. 

Don't sweat the petty things;Don't pet the sweaty things!

Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Dec. 29, 2012 at 12:13 AM

and edited pics. Let's see them without the airbrush and girdles.

Quoting SaraD1989:

No, but they are certainly unhealthy. And THAT is gross.

tanya_marieh
by The one and only on Dec. 29, 2012 at 12:13 AM

Ok but not all overweight women are like that either.  I know I'm not a slob and I'm just over obese.

Quoting Anonymous:

Try posting real everyday women that are fat...like this.

I have six locks on my door all in a row. When I go out, I lock every other one. I figure no matter how long somebody stands there picking the locks, they are always locking three.

-Elayne Boosler

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN