Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

S/O ... fat people are slobs.***EDIT CHALLENGE SET**

Posted by   + Show Post

I beg to argue this point. (***FYI No I do NOT agree, this is what was said to me ***)

****EDIT : For everyone saying '' show me real photos '' I will... tomorrow evening. I am a big girl ( Not obese but big ) I will slam CM with photos of myself tomorrow to show that yes we can do our hair..our make up. etc on our own and not look like a slob! Only reason I dont tonight is because I take photos, and the camera is always at arms length and I have to look for some full body shots hahah!

None of these women look like slobs to me, some dont realize that being overweight does not make you a slob.

Third dress is horrible though hahaha!

LOVEEEEE Melissa Maccarthy good

by on Dec. 28, 2012 at 11:57 PM
Replies (41-50):
horseap
by on Dec. 29, 2012 at 12:13 AM

Before I go farther, are we saying these women look like "slobs"?

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

Try posting real everyday women that are fat...like this.

Thank you.  Every day women living their every day lives, look really different than women primped and primed for a photo shoot.

Lilypie Breastfeeding tickers
Pink.Sunshine
by on Dec. 29, 2012 at 12:13 AM

That's what I'm saying. Give me some pics of regular women.

Quoting Anonymous:

This is true. But you picked the most photoshopped, manicured, etc, pics you could find. Most average women who are horribly overweight/obese do not look this good. Photoshop can make anyone look good.

Quoting ninjakids:

Quoting Anonymous:

Anyone who has their hair, face, nails done and a stylist dress them for  a photo shoot or an event isn't going to look sloppy. No matter how skinny or fat they are.  Want to prove your point, find pics of every day women in every day situations who are that big, and see if they are looking that good.

Anyone can do their own hair makeup and nails lol. Still doesnt mean that because you are overweight you are automatically a slob.

ilana_ny
by Gold Member on Dec. 29, 2012 at 12:13 AM

I whould say that fat people are lazy. I have myself as an example :-)

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Dec. 29, 2012 at 12:14 AM
This is why I lost over 80lbs and got healthy again. Being unhealthy is gross and does make you a slob.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Dec. 29, 2012 at 12:15 AM

I would not go out in public dressed like that. Fat or skinny.

Quoting horseap:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

Thank you.  Every day women living their every day lives, look really different than women primped and primed for a photo shoot.

horseap
by on Dec. 29, 2012 at 12:16 AM

I wasnt yelling at you :(  Sorry if thats how it came across. I too read that McDonalds post and didnt even bother replying.  I have always been up and down with my weight and things like this drive me nuts.  Sorry to just blurt it out the way I did.

Quoting ninjakids:

Quoting horseap:

So Im a slob huh?  Maybe its just me but, being bigger I know I will automatically be judged quicker and harsher than just another skinny girl so I do try harder.  I always check my hair, face and clothes before I leave.  I may have a smudge of peanut butter that I overlooked but thats because IM A MOM TO 3 KIDS UNDER 7! 

lol, again I am defending that just because someone is big does not mean they are slobs lol.

ColtsFan1912
by FriendoftheFoot on Dec. 29, 2012 at 12:16 AM

*sigh*

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Dec. 29, 2012 at 12:18 AM

Looks slob-ish to me...
ninjakids
by Christina on Dec. 29, 2012 at 12:20 AM

Quoting horseap:

I wasnt yelling at you :(  Sorry if thats how it came across. I too read that McDonalds post and didnt even bother replying.  I have always been up and down with my weight and things like this drive me nuts.  Sorry to just blurt it out the way I did.

Quoting ninjakids:

Quoting horseap:

So Im a slob huh?  Maybe its just me but, being bigger I know I will automatically be judged quicker and harsher than just another skinny girl so I do try harder.  I always check my hair, face and clothes before I leave.  I may have a smudge of peanut butter that I overlooked but thats because IM A MOM TO 3 KIDS UNDER 7! 

lol, again I am defending that just because someone is big does not mean they are slobs lol.

haha its no problem, it was really one of those oh godd how do I take what they said comments hahah!

horseap
by on Dec. 29, 2012 at 12:21 AM
1 mom liked this

Did you really look at that pic?  To me it looks like the 3 are out exercising(they look to be in a park on a path and are all carrying water bottles.)  Exercise clothes for plus size people arent exactly cute skinny yoga pants(have you ever seen a big girl in yoga pants!)  IMHO this is appropriate clothing for what it seems they are doing.  Now if they were in booty shorts or big holey stained tshirts with 5 day old makeup and matted hair and crusty shoes at a school function of course they should be ashamed.  BUT YOU should be ashamed for reading a book by its cover.SMH!

Quoting Anonymous:

I would not go out in public dressed like that. Fat or skinny.

Quoting horseap:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)