Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

LOL just to watch them scatter EDIT AGAIN

My sister and i were in home depot today getting a few bags of ice and snow melt pellets some snow shovels and on paint(painting the walls before we move[i will update on crazy bitch in a few]) and there were quite a few Latinos in there today. My sister being the special one she is yelled INS DONT MOVE. They scattered like cockroaches when you flip the light on. she cackled like a hyena when we got out to the truck. i swear my family is like a freak show without the tent

EDIT: I know a lot of you think this is a "joke" but she really did it. she has a sick sense of humor. i have heard the joke before myself as has she but she decided to do it anyways

EDIT AGAIN: I DID NOT FIND IT FUNNY EITHER I COULD NOT WALK AWAY BECAUSE ME BEING PREGNANT I COULD NOT LIFT THE 50LB BAGS OF MELT PELLETS MYSELF. I WAITED UNTIL WE GOT HOME AND MY HUBBY AND HER HAD UNLOADED THE TRUCK AND I CHEWED HER ASS OUT FOR THAT.

CafeMom Tickers
by on Dec. 29, 2012 at 12:03 AM
Replies (21-30):
sweetnsassymami
by Ruby Member on Dec. 29, 2012 at 12:17 AM
George lopez said it better
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 7 on Dec. 29, 2012 at 12:17 AM

I think I love your sister.

NanaMomo
by Platinum Member on Dec. 29, 2012 at 12:17 AM
Hmmm.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
laranadtony
by Ruby Member on Dec. 29, 2012 at 12:17 AM

Quoting TexTornado:

That's BS, no one is going to run when they hear some loser shouting INS don't move in Home Depot.  Just because there are "Latino" people in there doesn't mean they are illegal or afraid of the INS.  Loser. 

You would be shocked at the  number of people that do not understand that not all latinos are illegals and not all illegals are latino.

Hell, you can't get them to understand the difference in asians and middle easterners!

Don't sweat the petty things;Don't pet the sweaty things!

Anonymous
by Anonymous 8 on Dec. 29, 2012 at 12:18 AM

exactly, how does that jackass sister of hers know that they weren't Puerto Rican or legal Latino residents? 

Quoting TexTornado:

That's BS, no one is going to run when they hear some loser shouting INS don't move in Home Depot.  Just because there are "Latino" people in there doesn't mean they are illegal or afraid of the INS.  Loser. 

PEEK05
by on Dec. 29, 2012 at 12:18 AM

Wow...

Anonymous
by Anonymous 9 on Dec. 29, 2012 at 12:19 AM

I am sorry but I DON'T find that funny,I find it incredily rude and oh so disrespectful

headingsouth13
by on Dec. 29, 2012 at 12:22 AM

PEOPLE READ THE EDIT

Anonymous
by Anonymous 10 on Dec. 29, 2012 at 12:27 AM
My neighbor across the street did this. Smh. The next door neighbors were having a huge party and she runs over tells me to watch and that she'll be right back. She jumps in her car and takes off - OK - 5mins later she drives up I her jacked up black Excursion window down wearing a black hat and yells "INS!" Everyone hauled ass. She drives away laughing her ass off. She's the craziest bitch I ever met. I'm pretty sure she had been drinking and shouldn't have been driving.
PEEK05
by on Dec. 29, 2012 at 12:27 AM

It's a dumb 'joke.'

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN