Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

LOL just to watch them scatter EDIT AGAIN

My sister and i were in home depot today getting a few bags of ice and snow melt pellets some snow shovels and on paint(painting the walls before we move[i will update on crazy bitch in a few]) and there were quite a few Latinos in there today. My sister being the special one she is yelled INS DONT MOVE. They scattered like cockroaches when you flip the light on. she cackled like a hyena when we got out to the truck. i swear my family is like a freak show without the tent

EDIT: I know a lot of you think this is a "joke" but she really did it. she has a sick sense of humor. i have heard the joke before myself as has she but she decided to do it anyways

EDIT AGAIN: I DID NOT FIND IT FUNNY EITHER I COULD NOT WALK AWAY BECAUSE ME BEING PREGNANT I COULD NOT LIFT THE 50LB BAGS OF MELT PELLETS MYSELF. I WAITED UNTIL WE GOT HOME AND MY HUBBY AND HER HAD UNLOADED THE TRUCK AND I CHEWED HER ASS OUT FOR THAT.

CafeMom Tickers
by on Dec. 29, 2012 at 12:03 AM
Replies (31-36):
HipLikeJunk
by on Dec. 29, 2012 at 12:28 AM

Not a cool story, bro. :(

TranquilMind
by Ruby Member on Dec. 29, 2012 at 12:28 AM

That's not funny at all.  Someone could have been hurt, including any innocent bystander. 

leidy2011
by on Dec. 29, 2012 at 12:30 AM
Lol that's so mean!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 11 on Dec. 29, 2012 at 12:32 AM

If they ran, they were illegals so get over it.

Haven't you ever noticed that the vast majority of jokes are offensive or degrading to a particular person or group? Treat it like it was meant... LAUGH DAMMIT>>>>

BeAmour
by Tonya on Dec. 29, 2012 at 12:33 AM
rude
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
cali_angel_girl
by Silver Member on Dec. 29, 2012 at 12:34 AM

I don't find anything funny about that.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)