Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Serious Question! Honest Answers ONLY - you may remain ANON - no bashing .. NO FIGHTING!

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 110 Replies

OK I am writing a thesis. I am looking for serious and honest replies. Absolutely no bashing, arguing or insulting any other poster! You can remain completely anon.. i only ask it you can provide your home country for reference purposes!!

I would honestly like to know what non-americans feel about america and americans! 

Spare no details. Do you hate america/americans? what are your reason(s)? Just the country itself. the government, the people.. If you dislike americans/america, is it the country as a whole? The government? Some or all citizens?

I am really looking for god's honest answers!

Thank you in advance for being civil.

EDIT: Just to clarify, when I asked for no bashing or arguing, I meant towards each other's comments. Every one is entitled to have their own opinion and I would like everyone to feel safe to post their honest thoughts without fearing being attacked by other posters. Not no bashing america.. I want to hear honest negative or positive opinions from non-americans

Posted by Anonymous on Dec. 29, 2012 at 12:43 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Kaybean
by Ruby Member on Dec. 29, 2012 at 12:45 AM
I am an American, so I guess I'm just gonna read replies.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
wilesmomma
by on Dec. 29, 2012 at 12:46 AM
This could be interesting.
thetrollcat
by Meow on Dec. 29, 2012 at 12:47 AM
10 moms liked this

well aint you just a bossy lil thing

Im sorry do your own damn homework

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Dec. 29, 2012 at 12:47 AM
1 mom liked this

I love America. I hate the way the government is going. I hate the way society is headed.
I AM AMERICAN.
I know you were asking for non-Americans feelings but I thought I would show you mine.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Dec. 29, 2012 at 12:48 AM

From what I see, they seem to stereotype us terribly. Which, it's partially true, but it's pretty out there.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Dec. 29, 2012 at 12:48 AM

bump so i can see this i'm american (dutch/indonesian)

CorisMom
by Silver Member on Dec. 29, 2012 at 12:49 AM
Me, too.

Quoting Kaybean:

I am an American, so I guess I'm just gonna read replies.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Dec. 29, 2012 at 12:50 AM
This

Quoting Anonymous:

I love America. I hate the way the government is going. I hate the way society is headed.
I AM AMERICAN.
I know you were asking for non-Americans feelings but I thought I would show you mine.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Dec. 29, 2012 at 12:51 AM
11 moms liked this
If illegals don't like America they can go back to where they came from...simple as that.
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Dec. 29, 2012 at 12:51 AM
2 moms liked this
Im Mexican, and even though Americans think we steal and.look at us in the worst type of way. our children in Mexico are a twice advanced in literature and mathematics. children in the US are over shadowed in my opinion. Now when it comes to the government, its about the same just different structures, i hate our Mexican government as much as the next guy and vise versa.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured