Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

I'm so tired of my boyfriends suicidal stunts

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 32 Replies

I've been with him for two years now. For a very long time already he manipulates situations with suicide. If I don't give him what he wants he calls me saying he's going to cut himself and texts me really horrible stuff and it gets me stressed out. Then the next day he callls me crying and asking for forgiveness. Now that I'm pregnant he wants to see me everyday and talk 24/7 but I can't I have a full time job and he threatens his life. Just now he told me that he's gonna kill himself. Idk what to do I'm so tired of this. It breaks my heart. I feel like a fumbass for staying with him but idk how to let go. I'm so stuck. Idk what to do...

Posted by Anonymous on Dec. 29, 2012 at 1:30 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Dec. 29, 2012 at 1:33 AM
2 moms liked this
Why would you get pregnant by him? Now it's gonna be hard to get rid of him. And you DO need to get rid of him. Seek full custody due to his mental instability.
Aichia
by on Dec. 29, 2012 at 1:34 AM
2 moms liked this
His actions are not your responsibility. Keep the text & call the cops see if you can get him a 72 hr evaluation to determine if he really needs help
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
areyouatroll
by on Dec. 29, 2012 at 1:35 AM
I'd just stop talking to him and say the baby isn't his.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Dec. 29, 2012 at 1:36 AM
Just tell him to do it! If He was serious than He would have done it already instead of talking about it..I been in the same situation and he never killed himself.He just wants attention.
nellyb118
by Gold Member on Dec. 29, 2012 at 1:39 AM
He's really messed up to threaten that as a way of manipulating you. I would teach him a lesson and report his threat and get him committed. They can help him if he needs it or scare him to where he'll never joke about such a serious matter again!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Mommy9494
by on Dec. 29, 2012 at 1:41 AM

Sometimes its better to just let go, you dont need that kind of stress being pregnant. my ex used to do the same thing, I was so glad to get out of that situation. The reason I was able to get out of it was because of something he did in his past, I am honestly grateful he did it cause it was my way out...Other wise I would probably still be with him cause I had no idea how to get out, I wish I could tell you how but I myself didn't know how.. ( btw he is still alive..he didnt kill himself ) Its not good for you or for your unborn child. Good luck.

Mweddle
by Gold Member on Dec. 29, 2012 at 1:41 AM

I believe that that is emotional abuse.  You should break away from him.  Try to get him some help if can.  Make it clear why you are done with the relationship if you choose to end it.  I think its in everyone's best interest to end it with him. 

Luv_my_hubby
by Silver Member on Dec. 29, 2012 at 1:42 AM

Call his bluff and when he makes those threats. Hang up an dial 911 tell them where he is and that he is making suicidal threats. You can't let him manipulate you like that. Call each and everytime he does it. It will also give you a paper trail to his instability. Protect your child when he/she is born and get full custody.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Dec. 29, 2012 at 1:44 AM
1 mom liked this

Call his bluff. then dump his ass. He's manipulating you. Huge red flag here lady.

Lunarprancer
by Betsy on Dec. 29, 2012 at 1:46 AM

That is a really fucked up thing to say to someone.  Why the fuck did you get pregnant? 

Quoting Anonymous:

Why would you get pregnant by him? Now it's gonna be hard to get rid of him. And you DO need to get rid of him. Seek full custody due to his mental instability.

With light and love

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN