Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

beat into preterm labor Edit with what else i knowEDIT UPDATE

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 65 Replies
1 mom liked this

I work in the labor and delivery unit in a major hospital in GA. A young lady between 16-20 was admitted to my unit whom was about 26-27 weeks along in preterm labor. i would not of thought anything major about it were it not for the police officer that was accompanying her and stood guard outside her door. when i was entering her info into patient information database i noticed why she was there. this poor lady was beat by her live in boyfriend and was sent into preterm labor. we managed to get her stabilized for a few hours and stopped her labor but a few hours later she ended up delivering b/g twins.

about 7:45pm the boyfriends mother and sister showed up and tried to force their way into her room(obvious which room she was in because it is the only one with a police officer in front of it) and sent my entire floor on look down. they were calling her everything but the son of god.

they boyfriend is still mia and they twins are in the nicu. and she is in guarded condition

Edit: the boyfriend wanted out of the relationship and wanted nothing to do with the babies(wanted her to abort from the git-go) but she refused. the mother and sister we yelling that she was suppose to abort. they do not want skanks, whores, sluts, and trailer park white trash in their bloodline(by the looks of these people i could imagine some little half wit sitting in the front yard eating dirt and one sitting on the front porch playing the banjo).  they were yelling that they want a DNA test and that she could not keep her snatch to herself if jehovah himself commanded her to do so. and they unwittingly gave the police what direction bf headed in after he beat her by saying " your vd infected ass is the reason j**** headed south"

EDIT: im off today but i work tomorrow i will update if i find anything else out after work then

EDIT: THE BOYFRIEND WAS FOUND IN SOUTH GA. THE TWINS ARE STABLE. MOM IS STILL IN GUARDED CONDITION AND IS NOW IN THE ICU

Posted by Anonymous on Dec. 29, 2012 at 2:09 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
ShanesMommy2012
by on Dec. 29, 2012 at 2:11 AM
1 mom liked this
Omg this made me cry... So sad :(
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Breamarkable
by on Dec. 29, 2012 at 2:11 AM
2 moms liked this
My thoughts of awesomeness and everything great are with her and her sweet peas. If you're allowed, give her a hug from me.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
areyouatroll
by on Dec. 29, 2012 at 2:12 AM
Oh no, I hope they all pull through :(
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Dec. 29, 2012 at 2:12 AM
Holy hell! Poor girl and poor babies :( why did they want to hurt her?
Gwynyth
by Bronze Member on Dec. 29, 2012 at 2:16 AM
1 mom liked this

I hope she can get herself and her babies away from him and his family!!! Sending prayers!!!!

Aleta775
by on Dec. 29, 2012 at 2:16 AM

That's horrible. I hope that her and her babies recover well. I hope that her shitty boyfriend gets his ass thrown in jail. 

Mrs.DebB
by on Dec. 29, 2012 at 2:17 AM
1 mom liked this
That is some insane bs. I am basically rendered speechless. That poor girl/woman and those poor babies. Super sadface!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
angeleyes16
by Silver Member on Dec. 29, 2012 at 2:19 AM
2 moms liked this

If those babies die, I hope they hold the boyfriend accountable. 

bustybee
by Buzz Lightyear on Dec. 29, 2012 at 2:25 AM

that is crazy. I just can't believe how violent people can be sometimes :(

Casperstalks
by on Dec. 29, 2012 at 2:25 AM
2 moms liked this

My thoughts are with her and her babies. ): Let her know that she has support from all kinds of individuals and groups if he comes after her and her babies. Message me if she needs or wants the names of the people my mom used in PA, or if she could use me doing some research for y'all's state...

This really touches my heart because my big brother was almost stillborn because of his sperm donator beating my mom.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured