Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Crazy different looking kids but same dad

Posted by on Dec. 29, 2012 at 5:41 AM
  • 127 Replies

Anyone have kids like this?

My children biologicialy have different dads but look exactly alike

or do your kids look nothing like either of you but of a older generation family member ie grandparent , great grandparent * . 

what do you think?

my Bf with his TWIN i mean son  and heres our chunky white boy lmao 

i think the sun was in his eyes.. his hair is a sandy blonde I think its wet in this pic

by on Dec. 29, 2012 at 5:41 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Dimples04
by Bronze Member on Dec. 29, 2012 at 5:43 AM
My kids look almost identical only 8 yrs apart.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Dec. 29, 2012 at 5:43 AM
1 mom liked this

My nieces look different but have the same dad (apparently). My kids all have the same dad and they look exactly the same. I hate that I have to use landmarks and reference toys in their baby pictures to tell who it is.

skyelyns_mommie
by Gold Member on Dec. 29, 2012 at 5:44 AM
I only have a daughter but she looks like my twin and a lit like my mom. All the women in my family strongly resemble each other and I'm thankful for that
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Meloney413
by on Dec. 29, 2012 at 5:48 AM

Thats what my mom has to do for my daughter & myself .. her blonde hair is also a give away * .

Quoting Anonymous:

My nieces look different but have the same dad (apparently). My kids all have the same dad and they look exactly the same. I hate that I have to use landmarks and reference toys in their baby pictures to tell who it is.

Meloney413
by on Dec. 29, 2012 at 5:49 AM

Myy daughter & my son resemble mostly me which THEY should be thankful for hahah * .

Quoting skyelyns_mommie:

I only have a daughter but she looks like my twin and a lit like my mom. All the women in my family strongly resemble each other and I'm thankful for that

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Dec. 29, 2012 at 5:50 AM
My daughters have different fathers and look nothing alike, what's funny though is everyone tells me how much they both look like me, especially if I am only with one if them at the time.
AngryBob
by Platinum Member on Dec. 29, 2012 at 5:50 AM
Our dd looks exactly like me, only a little bit of dh in her. Our ds1 looks exactly like dh, only a little bit of me. In fact, I was looking at some old pictures of my fil, and they look like ds, just with darker hair. Exact same eyes.
Our newborn looks like a mixture of both kids. Mostly dd, but a lot of ds. They're all pretty young, though, so we'll see.
Dh has two older kids, one of which he doesn't get to see. But our kids look a lot like his son, too, because he looks like dh. It's interesting to see.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
mas2124
by on Dec. 29, 2012 at 5:52 AM

My husband, our son, and I have brown hair, brown eyes. Our daughter is blonde and blue eyed. I get the mail man joke ALL the time. Which is hilareous, cause my brother is our mailman ; )

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Dec. 29, 2012 at 5:53 AM

What's crazy is I have 3 kids, 2 boys and a girl, and they seriously look the same. Don't get me wrong, I'm glad, but it is crazy.

Quoting Meloney413:

Thats what my mom has to do for my daughter & myself .. her blonde hair is also a give away * .

Quoting Anonymous:

ksueditz
by on Dec. 29, 2012 at 5:53 AM
My three daughters look like varying versions of the same girl. But my boys look nothing alike.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)