Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

He bit my lip off!!

Posted by on Dec. 29, 2012 at 6:38 AM
  • 5 Replies

Not really but wanted to bitch about super annoying zit i freakin got in the corner of my mouth :( anyone ever had those? 28 years old and still having problems with acne ugh hopefuly its just post partum crap

by on Dec. 29, 2012 at 6:38 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
Fields456
by Ruby Member on Dec. 29, 2012 at 6:43 AM
Had them there but it's been a long time in that spot. I do still break out around my period occasionally Good luck with it
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
kmorales7690
by Ruby Member on Dec. 29, 2012 at 6:44 AM
I get them like right above my lips all the time! It's rough lol why I break out there if all places!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
eesmommy
by Gold Member on Dec. 29, 2012 at 6:51 AM
Hot lemon water every single morning, first thingvin your stomach.... take your weight and divide by two and that is how many oz of pure fresh water to drink in a day.
fusonjen
by on Dec. 29, 2012 at 6:58 AM

Quoting eesmommy:

Hot lemon water every single morning, first thingvin your stomach.... take your weight and divide by two and that is how many oz of pure fresh water to drink in a day.

My aunt suggested that.  Ithink my hormones are still out of wack.  Only been six weeks today since DS was born and its been hell.  Brought him home for forty eight hours then he was admitted to hospital for fever, they sent him home then ten hours later he stopped breathing.  We didnt get out for awhile so its actually only been around three weeks or less that Ive been able to be home with him.  High stress I worry about his breathing all the time and dont sleep much because Im always checking on him.

eesmommy
by Gold Member on Dec. 29, 2012 at 7:06 AM
Hugs. I am so sorry to hear that! Bless your heart! You are sleep deprived, stresses and still dealing with the hormone surges and plummets, definitely do the lemon water, it will help your system go back to normal... Google benefits of drinking hot lemon water... try to stay away from caffeine and sugar and white flour... stick with hot teas like orange blossom and chamomile, pick up some melatonin for night so you can rest and a b vitamin for day, usually you can take two a day so take one in the a.m. and one at noon and your melatonin about an hour before bed. If you are breast feeding, none of these will hurt baby dear, in fact they will most likely help him. When I started taking melatonin my babies slept so much better and grew like little weeds.
Hugs and prayers that this is the last of the scares this little munchkin gives you for a very long time!

Quoting fusonjen:

Quoting eesmommy:

My aunt suggested that.  Ithink my hormones are still out of wack.  Only been six weeks today since DS was born and its been hell.  Brought him home for forty eight hours then he was admitted to hospital for fever, they sent him home then ten hours later he stopped breathing.  We didnt get out for awhile so its actually only been around three weeks or less that Ive been able to be home with him.  High stress I worry about his breathing all the time and dont sleep much because Im always checking on him.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)