Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Military Wives

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 10 Replies
1 mom liked this

I don't know how you do it. I know I couldn't. My limitations as a wife and human being... My hat is off to you ladies; you are much better than I am.

Posted by Anonymous on Dec. 29, 2012 at 9:02 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
cjsix
by Platinum Member on Dec. 29, 2012 at 9:05 AM

Thank you!

It wasn't always easy but,my heart is filled with appreciation for those who are Military Wives these past few years,with the deployments they go through so much and are so strong!

usmcwifey11
by Platinum Member on Dec. 29, 2012 at 9:08 AM
I just do it :) it's not easy sometimes but that's okay. Not everything always is.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Dec. 29, 2012 at 9:09 AM

I couldnt imagine either. Its funny they cry and complain about it. Its like NO. You knew what you were getting into. You signed up to be with somebody like that.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Dec. 29, 2012 at 9:26 AM
Yup.
I can't stand most military wives. First of all, the sheer size of somes of them is insane. Why would you let yourself be obese when your husband is committed to a semi healthy lifestyle? Then the entitlement they have is off the charts! In my mos, i have to deal with a lot of them and i have to kick at least two dependas out of my office a week because they think it's ok to stand at my desk and scream at me over their husbands pay.

Quoting Anonymous:

I couldnt imagine either. Its funny they cry and complain about it. Its like NO. You knew what you were getting into. You signed up to be with somebody like that.

brebugmom91
by on Dec. 29, 2012 at 9:27 AM
1 mom liked this
Eh its not that hard. Sucks when they're deployed though.
ButterMeUp
by Butters on Dec. 29, 2012 at 9:28 AM
1 mom liked this
We all give sacrifices. Military mothers are no different. They sign up for it just like the rest of us.
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Dec. 29, 2012 at 9:30 AM
Wow. Civilian wives are overweight to. Also, a lot of soldiers are overweight. You seem like a peach.

Quoting Anonymous:

Yup.

I can't stand most military wives. First of all, the sheer size of somes of them is insane. Why would you let yourself be obese when your husband is committed to a semi healthy lifestyle? Then the entitlement they have is off the charts! In my mos, i have to deal with a lot of them and i have to kick at least two dependas out of my office a week because they think it's ok to stand at my desk and scream at me over their husbands pay.

Quoting Anonymous:

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Dec. 29, 2012 at 9:31 AM

I fully admit that I would be a horrible wife. The added strain and commitment to keep a marriage going while my SO was in the military is more than  I have in me.

Quoting ButterMeUp:

We all give sacrifices. Military mothers are no different. They sign up for it just like the rest of us.

ButterMeUp
by Butters on Dec. 29, 2012 at 9:36 AM
They have the gravy train when they are here. The only stressful part is deployment and not everyone gets deployed. I don't think military moms have it hard. Maybe mothers of deployed spouses but nit military moms in general.

Quoting Anonymous:

I fully admit that I would be a horrible wife. The added strain and commitment to keep a marriage going while my SO was in the military is more than  I have in me.

Quoting ButterMeUp:

Axlynnx
by on Dec. 29, 2012 at 9:41 AM

I agree

IQuoting brebugmom91:

Eh its not that hard. Sucks when they're deployed though.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured