Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

wtf is going on?!

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
Ds has been throwing up since WEDNESDAY. He had a 100.6 fever that went away over night.
Thursday he puked after dinner.
Yesterday he didnt puke at all
Today he got screaming/coughing and puked all over.

No fever. Wet nasty cough that he gets every winter. As soon as it gets warm outside hes FINE.

At 3 days old he had a raging eye infection that we never got a diagnosis on. He had RSV last winter, 2 boughts of phneumonia and several of broncitus. 6 ear infectons since he was born and got tubes 12/21/12.

Why does this keep happening???? And of course its saturday and the dr is closed...

Eta: he hasny really been eating. He had a helping of spagetti yesterday, a lunchable yestersay, and 1/4 of a corn toastie today.... thats it since wednesday
Posted by Anonymous on Dec. 29, 2012 at 9:05 AM
Replies (31-35):
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Dec. 29, 2012 at 9:46 AM
I did. If I had a child that has been sick as she says and is getting no answers I wouldn't be here on cafemom asking for help from strangers I would be out hitting the pavements finding someone that will help.

Quoting Anonymous:

How about u read the replies....

Quoting Anonymous:

How about taking your child to the doctor.

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Dec. 29, 2012 at 9:50 AM
The closest urgent care is an hour away. I dont have a car till after 3pm. Would u like us to walk there in the snow? No.

He isnt dying. He is having random boughts of puking. Hes drinking just puking. This isnt er worthy.

Quoting Anonymous:

I did. If I had a child that has been sick as she says and is getting no answers I wouldn't be here on cafemom asking for help from strangers I would be out hitting the pavements finding someone that will help.

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Dec. 29, 2012 at 9:55 AM
No need to get snarky. How was I to know you didn't have transportation?

You asked a question I have given my opinion.

Quoting Anonymous:

The closest urgent care is an hour away. I dont have a car till after 3pm. Would u like us to walk there in the snow? No.

He isnt dying. He is having random boughts of puking. Hes drinking just puking. This isnt er worthy.

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Dec. 29, 2012 at 9:59 AM
Normaly it isnt a big deal. Acting like I cant take care of my kid ticks me off.

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Dec. 29, 2012 at 10:01 AM
I never said that you couldn't take care of your kids. You assumed I thought that.

Quoting Anonymous:

Normaly it isnt a big deal. Acting like I cant take care of my kid ticks me off.

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)