Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

WHY the hell do they play so much spongebob?!?

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
Every single say for HOURS?! I really hate the show and only allow them I watch maybe 1 or 2 episodes but every single day they play spongebob for about 5 hours straight and the kids beg and beg. DON'T they have anything else to play on TV?! That's just ridiculous!
Posted by Anonymous on Dec. 29, 2012 at 9:12 AM
Replies (191-195):
KairisMama
by Emerald Member on Dec. 30, 2012 at 12:24 PM
That shit was funny on Looney Tunes and its still funny on SB. That's why the shows have LASTED. ;)

Quoting LectioDivina:

Quoting bellaamore:

Quoting Anonymous:

It's not allowed in my house. He is rude and IMO reaches kids bad things.

Bad things like being a workaholic, a good friend, and responsible pet owner?

Youre right. I totally shouldnt allow it in my house. Lol

No, like it's funny to set someone's head on fire, it's funny to pull someone's eyeballs out of the socket, it's funny to stand in front of moving cars....ect,ect....

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
elzingah36
by Gold Member on Dec. 30, 2012 at 3:35 PM
Damn, I heard "The Legend of Kora" or however you spell it,LOL! Did really good?! Ugh! I still want to see it though. I wasn't expecting aang or katara to be in any of them seeings how it was made with something else in mind
At any rate,yea we're huge fans of the cartoon...the movie SUCKED so bad LOL! Did you see it?

Quoting amanda81919:

We have direct so we get the reruns, but korra is off already and it was no good. It sucked . It only had an old katara in it. Barely anything about aang. So glad the other ones back on.I'm glad I'm not the only avatar fan.

Quoting elzingah36:

Yea,we loved it to. We had to buy the box set twice because we played the first box set so many times! LOL!

The used to re-run the series a couple of years but apparently it ran it's course. This past summer they(Nickelodeon) had a second

series to avatar "The Legend of Kora". We didn't(still don't) have cable then so I don't know if it was any good but my DD saw the last two episodes at her grandma's this past summer and she loved it. We've been looking for the 1st. Season of it but so far,no luck.

Quoting amanda81919:

Yes.I'm addicted

Quoting elzingah36:

Are you talking about Avatar the Last Airbender?

Quoting amanda81919:

Bc spongebob is awesome! Now if only they'd play avatar and chowder.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
amanda81919
by on Dec. 30, 2012 at 6:18 PM
Yeah. It was terrible. We actually wasted money on going to the theatres. I mean they didn't even pronounce aang right! We were upset about that.

Quoting elzingah36:

Damn, I heard "The Legend of Kora" or however you spell it,LOL! Did really good?! Ugh! I still want to see it though. I wasn't expecting aang or katara to be in any of them seeings how it was made with something else in mind

At any rate,yea we're huge fans of the cartoon...the movie SUCKED so bad LOL! Did you see it?

Quoting amanda81919:

We have direct so we get the reruns, but korra is off already and it was no good. It sucked . It only had an old katara in it. Barely anything about aang. So glad the other ones back on.I'm glad I'm not the only avatar fan.

Quoting elzingah36:

Yea,we loved it to. We had to buy the box set twice because we played the first box set so many times! LOL!

The used to re-run the series a couple of years but apparently it ran it's course. This past summer they(Nickelodeon) had a second

series to avatar "The Legend of Kora". We didn't(still don't) have cable then so I don't know if it was any good but my DD saw the last two episodes at her grandma's this past summer and she loved it. We've been looking for the 1st. Season of it but so far,no luck.

Quoting amanda81919:

Yes.I'm addicted

Quoting elzingah36:

Are you talking about Avatar the Last Airbender?

Quoting amanda81919:

Bc spongebob is awesome! Now if only they'd play avatar and chowder.

So_Devious20
by Misha Lovegood<3 on Dec. 30, 2012 at 6:19 PM

SPONGEBOB!!! We watch it even when dd isn't around. lol

Stiletto_Mom
by on Dec. 30, 2012 at 6:21 PM
Spongebob is not allowed in my home. The show is uneducational and is a little perverse at times. Not only that but his bestfriend is a complete idiot! After reading of the study they conducted on children who watched that cartoon.. Spongebob was out cold turkey! And my kids behave better now that they watch other things. Cartoon Network is also banned after a certain time. Childrens Hospital.. For example! O_o
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)