Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

I am 41 weeks and I am taking some f****** castor oil today! (updated) Updated again...

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

Wish me luck! Any success stories for me?

Well, I took it about an hour and a half ago. I haven't even crapped yet. I feel no different actually. Although I think I feel a fart a brewin....

Well, I must have an iron stomach because I haven't so much as let a good fart since I took that shit and it was hours ago. Obviously not gonna work, but I guess it was worth the try...

Posted by Anonymous on Dec. 29, 2012 at 12:11 PM
Replies (211-220):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 36 on Dec. 29, 2012 at 4:59 PM
Stupid idea!
-spork2.0-
by Platinum Member on Dec. 29, 2012 at 4:59 PM
Okay.. but she was speaking GENERALLY. About *normal* situations. She never once said "this applies to any and all people and situations!" Shit you may not have known and god forbid she give some free information that while it may not be right in your situation (or you just dont care).. it may help out *other* moms.

I went through it with doulala. Multiple times. While I was pregnant with both Dd2 & ds.. doulala was right. And while the stuff *didnt* fit my particular situation.. it was still right!!

Castor Oil is *not* safe. It can lead to high amounts of meconium in the fluid. This is coming from someone who *has* experienced it.
Quoting mommysangelface:

no cuz i have state i ask questions when i need to. she is preaching about what is safe and what isnt when she doesnt know the circumstances

i am defense and i know it

Quoting -spork2.0-:

Personally, I think youre being a bitch to doulala for no reason. She has the babys best interest at heart. She doesnt know the situation for you, maybe, but you dont need to be a bitch over it. She was speaking in general for most *normal* situations.

Quoting mommysangelface:

you are being rude. 

i happen to be 35 yrs old

4 kids

i am nowhere near ignorant. i know what to ask and to consider when facing surgery. 

I've had 11 surgeries since 2002. and i still need another one. I'm not stupid and you sitting there stating what i should or shouldn't consider is RUDE. 

It is not your place to say what is risky or isn't especially when you DO NOT know the circumstances that lead to the decision. 

You can only speak for yourself and no one else

Quoting doulala:

That is rude.

And to be honest, I was thinking you seem a little ignorant or maybe very young. ?

No need to be rude~   just some thi
ngs to consider!  :-)

Wh
at do you have to lose to question interventions and risks?

Quoting mommysangelface:

are you dense????

im done talking to you

Quoting doulala:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mstkn.identity
by on Dec. 29, 2012 at 5:01 PM
Borned?

Quoting mommy74146:

That's how I was borned
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mommysangelface
by Emerald Member on Dec. 29, 2012 at 5:02 PM

i understand what you are saying.  believe me i do. 

but she is telling me to do what i have told her i do

earlier me and someone else were talking about nipple stimualtion and nurses breaking the water. and she jumped in saying its not safe and blah blah blah not knowing the circumstances. 

thats what im trying to explain but i dont think she is understanding

Quoting -spork2.0-:

Okay.. but she was speaking GENERALLY. About *normal* situations. Shit you may not have known and god forbid she give some free information that while it may not be right in your situation (or you just dont care).. it may help out *other* moms.

I went through it with doulala. Multiple times. While I was pregnant with both Dd2 & ds.. doulala was right. And while the stuff *didnt* fit my particular situation.. it was still right!!

Castor Oil is *not* safe. It can lead to high amounts of meconium in the fluid. This is coming from someone who *has* experienced it.

Quoting mommysangelface:

no cuz i have state i ask questions when i need to. she is preaching about what is safe and what isnt when she doesnt know the circumstances

i am defense and i know it

Quoting -spork2.0-:

Personally, I think youre being a bitch to doulala for no reason. She has the babys best interest at heart. She doesnt know the situation for you, maybe, but you dont need to be a bitch over it. She was speaking in general for most *normal* situations.

Quoting mommysangelface:

you are being rude. 

i happen to be 35 yrs old

4 kids

i am nowhere near ignorant. i know what to ask and to consider when facing surgery. 

I've had 11 surgeries since 2002. and i still need another one. I'm not stupid and you sitting there stating what i should or shouldn't consider is RUDE. 

It is not your place to say what is risky or isn't especially when you DO NOT know the circumstances that lead to the decision. 

You can only speak for yourself and no one else

Quoting doulala:

That is rude.

And to be honest, I was thinking you seem a little ignorant or maybe very young. ?

No need to be rude~   just some thi
ngs to consider!  :-)

Wh
at do you have to lose to question interventions and risks?

Quoting mommysangelface:

are you dense????

im done talking to you

Quoting doulala:

Have you been sexually assualted? Been in a controlling relationship? Have you ever felt no one knows how you feel?  Well i do. Click on my siggy and join my support group! Hope to see you there!

mommysangelface
by Emerald Member on Dec. 29, 2012 at 5:04 PM
1 mom liked this

i giggled when i read that.  lol

Quoting mstkn.identity:

Borned?

Quoting mommy74146:

That's how I was borned

Have you been sexually assualted? Been in a controlling relationship? Have you ever felt no one knows how you feel?  Well i do. Click on my siggy and join my support group! Hope to see you there!

doulala
by Silver Member on Dec. 29, 2012 at 5:32 PM

Thanks spork!   It seemed she didn't understand~

And I have been through meconium complications too--   very scary!!

Quoting -spork2.0-:

Okay.. but she was speaking GENERALLY. About *normal* situations. She never once said "this applies to any and all people and situations!" Shit you may not have known and god forbid she give some free information that while it may not be right in your situation (or you just dont care).. it may help out *other* moms.

Quoting mommysangelface:
mommy74146
by Platinum Member on Dec. 29, 2012 at 5:37 PM
1 mom liked this
Yes, you know just goofy talk? When I'm in a chipper mood I say funny things. :-)

Quoting mstkn.identity:

Borned?

Quoting mommy74146:

That's how I was borned

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
MrsFavors
by on Dec. 29, 2012 at 5:39 PM

You'll probably just have really clean and loose bowels. Let hubby hit it from the back real good it worked for me.

mommy74146
by Platinum Member on Dec. 29, 2012 at 5:40 PM
1 mom liked this
I was in a chipper mood when I replied. It was goofy talk... You know like when someone says "I has a sad"? Yes well same concept. I know it's supposed to be born... Not "borned". My way off making a funny; alas it did not work. :-(

Quoting mommysangelface:

Quoting mstkn.identity:

Borned?

Quoting mommy74146:

That's how I was borned

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
mommysangelface
by Emerald Member on Dec. 29, 2012 at 5:49 PM

oh i know hun.  i giggled.  lol

it worked with me.  lol

Quoting mommy74146:

I was in a chipper mood when I replied. It was goofy talk... You know like when someone says "I has a sad"? Yes well same concept. I know it's supposed to be born... Not "borned". My way off making a funny; alas it did not work. :-(

Quoting mommysangelface:

Quoting mstkn.identity:

Borned?

Quoting mommy74146:

That's how I was borned

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN