Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

I am 41 weeks and I am taking some f****** castor oil today! (updated) Updated again...

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

Wish me luck! Any success stories for me?

Well, I took it about an hour and a half ago. I haven't even crapped yet. I feel no different actually. Although I think I feel a fart a brewin....

Well, I must have an iron stomach because I haven't so much as let a good fart since I took that shit and it was hours ago. Obviously not gonna work, but I guess it was worth the try...

Posted by Anonymous on Dec. 29, 2012 at 12:11 PM
Replies (221-230):
mommy74146
by Platinum Member on Dec. 29, 2012 at 5:56 PM
Oh :-) okay. Haha. Good.

Quoting mommysangelface:

oh i know hun.  i giggled.  lol

it worked with me.  lol

Quoting mommy74146:

I was in a chipper mood when I replied. It was goofy talk... You know like when someone says "I has a sad"? Yes well same concept. I know it's supposed to be born... Not "borned". My way off making a funny; alas it did not work. :-(

Quoting mommysangelface:

i giggled when i read that.  lol

Quoting mstkn.identity:

Borned?

Quoting mommy74146:

That's how I was borned

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
mommysangelface
by Emerald Member on Dec. 29, 2012 at 5:59 PM
1 mom liked this

silly girl!!!!

Quoting mommy74146:

Oh :-) okay. Haha. Good.

Quoting mommysangelface:

oh i know hun.  i giggled.  lol

it worked with me.  lol

Quoting mommy74146:

I was in a chipper mood when I replied. It was goofy talk... You know like when someone says "I has a sad"? Yes well same concept. I know it's supposed to be born... Not "borned". My way off making a funny; alas it did not work. :-(

Quoting mommysangelface:

i giggled when i read that.  lol

Quoting mstkn.identity:

Borned?

Quoting mommy74146:

That's how I was borned

Have you been sexually assualted? Been in a controlling relationship? Have you ever felt no one knows how you feel?  Well i do. Click on my siggy and join my support group! Hope to see you there!

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Dec. 29, 2012 at 6:17 PM

Bump for another update.

doulala
by Silver Member on Dec. 29, 2012 at 6:55 PM

you probably didn't consume enough.

Quoting Anonymous: 

Well, I must have an iron stomach because I haven't so much as let a good fart since I took that shit and it was hours ago. Obviously not gonna work, but I guess it was worth the try...

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Dec. 29, 2012 at 6:59 PM
Go have yourself a nice big Mexican meal and finish off with some pineapple for dessert! Stay away from Castor oil!
KanPsMommy
by Gold Member on Dec. 29, 2012 at 7:56 PM

I walked up and down a flight of stairs for two hours. Up the stairs, go pee, around the track, down the stairs, back up the stairs to pee... You get the drift. I delivered my baby the next morning. 

malibucj
by Platinum Member on Dec. 29, 2012 at 7:58 PM

I had a coworker who said her daughter in law drank some and it did not do anything for her either. I personally would not drink it for that reason, but apparently it is like everything else these days, not quality.

Mom2princessq
by Gold Member on Dec. 29, 2012 at 7:59 PM

Just walk. I went out to a day of Museums with my husband, and she came a day later.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Dec. 29, 2012 at 10:17 PM
I wasn't suggesting it!! I clearly stated I did it unintentionally.

Quoting scarletmeshell:

Dehydrating yourself? Another stupid idea.

Quoting Anonymous:

That's just stupid. You are better off dehydrating yourself and cleaning. I did this unintentionally. I went from 0 percent effaced and 0 cm to water breaking, fully effaced, and 7cm within 48 hours. It's all cause my husband wouldnt get me some kool aid so I got pissed and cleaned. I got tired, layed down, and BAM my water broke before my head hit the pillow. Good luck shitting all over yourself

MamaBear2cubs
by Nikki on Dec. 29, 2012 at 10:18 PM

I tried it when my son was overdue.Did nothing at all for me.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)