Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

How did your parents act when they found out you lost your V card?

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

My parents found out I lost mine when I was almost 17 and they freaked out. My mom told me I could tell her anything, I assume now she meant anything but that. She made me get into the car and tell her where my BF lived so we could all sit and talk about it.The talk consisted of how we're too young to be acting like adults and some yelling. She made me cry a bunch and made the whole thing really awkward. Then she tried to keep me from ever seeing him again and treated me like I did something so wrong. 

The first time is suppose to be special and mine was, then it was turned into some horrible memory. 

Posted by Anonymous on Dec. 29, 2012 at 3:44 PM
Replies (11-20):
quickbooksworm
by Ruby Member on Dec. 29, 2012 at 3:53 PM
I didn't ever discuss it with my mom. We just don't have that kind of relationship. I'm assuming she knows it happened since I have a child :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
xpectingmama10
by Silver Member on Dec. 29, 2012 at 3:55 PM
I was 18 my mom said use condoms an don't tell my dad. Well when my dad found out he asked me and I told him the truth he cried. He still hates the guy and made us break up if he didn't make us break up he would of been the only guy I was ever with. But now I had df dd1 and dd2 on the way and I'm glad he did make us break up. I love my family :)
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Dec. 29, 2012 at 3:56 PM
He caught me with a boy when i was 15. I hadn't been a virgin since i was two. He didn't give a shit about either (when i lost it willingly or not)
SB2217
by Silver Member on Dec. 29, 2012 at 3:56 PM
I told her before I did it so she knew it was going to happen. We've always been very close and she always told me to let her know when I was ready so we could take precautions. She just asked if I was ready and went over all it meant and whatnot (which she had done before). It wasn't awkward or anything, just another conversation. I was 19.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Dec. 29, 2012 at 3:56 PM
I was 14 my dad asked me straight out if I was still a virgin I said no and he cried. I have never seen him cry like that any other time. It was awful.
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Dec. 29, 2012 at 3:57 PM
I was 13 and asked permission. She had her fwb give us condoms.
kidlover2
by on Dec. 29, 2012 at 3:57 PM
They found out when I was 20 & pregnant. There waa nothing to tell previously.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
supermomz25
by on Dec. 29, 2012 at 3:58 PM

I told my mom that I was going to stay over night at my boyfriends house and she put 2 and 2 together. I was 18 at the time.

my dad found out after I told him I was pregnant. I was 20 at the time. of course by then I had been with a couple of people by then.

Reepicheep.CSL
by on Dec. 29, 2012 at 3:58 PM
I was married, my parents assumed that it was going to happen. We have never spoken about it, that would be awkward!
kbornman21
by Silver Member on Dec. 29, 2012 at 3:58 PM
My mom cried.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)