Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

How did your parents act when they found out you lost your V card?

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

My parents found out I lost mine when I was almost 17 and they freaked out. My mom told me I could tell her anything, I assume now she meant anything but that. She made me get into the car and tell her where my BF lived so we could all sit and talk about it.The talk consisted of how we're too young to be acting like adults and some yelling. She made me cry a bunch and made the whole thing really awkward. Then she tried to keep me from ever seeing him again and treated me like I did something so wrong. 

The first time is suppose to be special and mine was, then it was turned into some horrible memory. 

Posted by Anonymous on Dec. 29, 2012 at 3:44 PM
Replies (21-30):
MooBaaLaLaLa80
by Silver Member on Dec. 29, 2012 at 3:58 PM

HAHA!!  The horror!!!

Quoting Rach91o:

my mum started sharing her own private stories..

WhitleyLyles
by on Dec. 29, 2012 at 3:58 PM
psycho
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
xanthian41691
by on Dec. 29, 2012 at 3:59 PM

I didn't have sex until I was 18 and was living with the guy, so they thought we were having sex before we actually were, and they didn't care cuz I waited until I was out of school and had a job.

Pregnancy Ticker

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Anonymous
by Anonymous 8 on Dec. 29, 2012 at 3:59 PM

I've never told my mom, but I'm pretty sure she's figured it out since I have 3 kids.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 9 on Dec. 29, 2012 at 4:00 PM
I dunno...I never told them "hey! Guess what?" But I moved in with my then boyfriend when I turned 18 so they obviously knew.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 10 on Dec. 29, 2012 at 4:01 PM
My parents still don't like to think of me having sex lol I'm 30 lost it at 18.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 11 on Dec. 29, 2012 at 4:01 PM

I was 18.. the day of my graduation... my mom took everything from me and kicked me out...

masonsmommy107
by Gold Member on Dec. 29, 2012 at 4:03 PM
I was 17 and told my mom I was pregnant ya she wasn't to happy all she kept saying was "I'm going to be sick! I'm going to be sick!" it's funny now but not so funny then!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Dec. 29, 2012 at 4:04 PM

Yeah no seriously THE HORROR!!! I would have been red in the face by the end of that convo. 

Quoting MooBaaLaLaLa80:

HAHA!!  The horror!!!

Quoting Rach91o:

my mum started sharing her own private stories..

Shani527
by Gold Member on Dec. 29, 2012 at 4:07 PM
I never had "that" talk. however a year later when me and said bf broke up, it came out tgat we were active he was my first and we dated for 2yrs before we did it. my parents were not mad bc what could they do at that point? i was already in a lot of emotional pain. theu didnt want to make it worse ya know?
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN