Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

How did your parents act when they found out you lost your V card?

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

My parents found out I lost mine when I was almost 17 and they freaked out. My mom told me I could tell her anything, I assume now she meant anything but that. She made me get into the car and tell her where my BF lived so we could all sit and talk about it.The talk consisted of how we're too young to be acting like adults and some yelling. She made me cry a bunch and made the whole thing really awkward. Then she tried to keep me from ever seeing him again and treated me like I did something so wrong. 

The first time is suppose to be special and mine was, then it was turned into some horrible memory. 

Posted by Anonymous on Dec. 29, 2012 at 3:44 PM
Replies (31-40):
fairy_fan
by on Dec. 29, 2012 at 4:11 PM

They never "officially" found out until I became pregnant at 17.  Then there were other things to worry about besides the fact that I had lost my virginity.  But, my mom really did know and had she not kept throwing away my BCPs and screwing with my cycles, I probably wouldn't have gotten pregnant in the first place...and yes, I blame her for the issues I had later in life because of her screwing with my BCP's when I was so young.  

I guess she thought that throwing my BCPs could keep me from having sex.  Nope, I just had a friend that worked at PP and explained to her bosses that my mom really was that much of a nutter due to ignorance and her religion and they kept working with me trying to keep me on cycle but obviously it didn't work. 

Rach91o
by on Dec. 30, 2012 at 10:24 AM
i know i said mum i dont want to know and shes just carried on lol she didnt even leave out the goory details as we was walking to the shop lol..

Quoting MooBaaLaLaLa80:

HAHA!!  The horror!!!

Quoting Rach91o:

my mum started sharing her own private stories..

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
GatorLady0307
by on Dec. 30, 2012 at 10:27 AM

My parents found out while in the gynecologists office about to get on birth control at 16 because I was in my first real relationship.  I had jumped ahead and was already pregnant :-/

panther79
by Gold Member on Dec. 30, 2012 at 10:29 AM

Well I was raised by my gran and my dad. I told her first she wasnt too happy but took me to the dr and got me on the pill. She told my dad after she took me to the dr and he hit the roof, threatened to mutilate any guy who touched his daughter.

BamaMommy2
by Angel.N.Disguise on Dec. 30, 2012 at 10:29 AM

I lost my virginity when I was 17 and my parents found out about it a few months afterwards because I wrote a letter to my friend telling her that I might be pregnant...my parents found the letter. My dad was pissed because he said "I asked you so many times if you were having sex and you always told me no".  <THAT isn't true, he NEVER asked me if I was sexually active. So, he made a big deal about it because he was convinced that I lied to him. It could've been alot worse though, he didn't flip out as bad as I probably would in that situation.

ElitestJen
by on Dec. 30, 2012 at 10:31 AM
My mom was very disappointed. My dad was...freaked out. Given the same circumstances, I would be very sad for my daughter.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Dec. 30, 2012 at 10:32 AM

this

Quoting Anonymous:

I was 15
My mom was disappointed and so was I.

Kris_PBG
by on Dec. 30, 2012 at 10:34 AM

They never really "found out".

At some point, it was probably just assumed when I was off at college.

Not_A_Native
by Ruby Member on Dec. 30, 2012 at 10:36 AM

Considering I was an adult and not living at home, nothing was said.

winkyloafer
by on Dec. 30, 2012 at 10:37 AM
I was 18 and I brought up getting on birth control so it would help with cramps. She said, "No, I think you want it so you can have sex with your boyfriend." It shut me up until she said, "At least you're being smart about it unlike your stupid sister." (My sister wasn't on birth control and lied about where she was when she was younger)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)