Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

How did your parents act when they found out you lost your V card?

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

My parents found out I lost mine when I was almost 17 and they freaked out. My mom told me I could tell her anything, I assume now she meant anything but that. She made me get into the car and tell her where my BF lived so we could all sit and talk about it.The talk consisted of how we're too young to be acting like adults and some yelling. She made me cry a bunch and made the whole thing really awkward. Then she tried to keep me from ever seeing him again and treated me like I did something so wrong. 

The first time is suppose to be special and mine was, then it was turned into some horrible memory. 

Posted by Anonymous on Dec. 29, 2012 at 3:44 PM
Replies (41-43):
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Dec. 30, 2012 at 10:39 AM

They freaked out and I believe it was because of their freak out that I started to see myself poorly and started acting out. I was kind of blindsided by their reaction because I felt I had made the right decision and had taken steps to protect myself. The way they reacted made me feel ashamed when I had not before.

kngarber
by Katie on Dec. 30, 2012 at 10:39 AM
My mom hit the roof and then calmed down after a day or so. I was 17.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Mamitamaria
by Silver Member on Jan. 3, 2013 at 2:58 PM

My parents found out when I was 14 and  had to tell them that I was pregnant. That did NOT go over well and ended with my mom "forcing" me to abort :-(

Owner-Pregnant Brides  Were you pregnant when you tied the knot? Come share your experiences. Will you be pregnant when you get married? Come learn from our stories.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)