Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

when I first had my oldest

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 26 Replies

I saw someone I used to work with he asked how far along I was. I said I had my son already. He said when yesterday? I was like um no a week ago........ Is there anything someone said to you as a new mom that you look back on like wtf?

Posted by Anonymous on Dec. 29, 2012 at 5:46 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
WhitleyLyles
by on Dec. 29, 2012 at 5:47 PM
lots of women look pregnant for almost a month after delivery
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
TrulyMicka
by Bronze Member on Dec. 29, 2012 at 5:48 PM

a week ago is not too bad...now if months or years pass...something needs to be done

AlwaysKISA
by Ruby Member on Dec. 29, 2012 at 5:48 PM
One time someone asked me "is your baby blind". I was like wtf? No. even if he was that isn't something you just ask a random stranger!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Dec. 29, 2012 at 5:49 PM
Ppl are so stupid. I didn't have any comments after she was out, but I had them right before I had her. Assholes lol
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Dec. 29, 2012 at 5:49 PM

Yeah I know that now but being as how it was my first baby I was like hmm im gonna lock myself in the house for a while.

Quoting TrulyMicka:

a week ago is not too bad...now if months or years pass...something needs to be done

ANSLUASI
by on Dec. 29, 2012 at 5:50 PM

I had a lady coo about what a sweet little boy I had, when my DD was dressed head to toe in a fuzzy very pink snowsuit, with apink elastic band on her head, in a pink carrier. Odd.

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Dec. 29, 2012 at 5:50 PM

wtf wow.

Quoting AlwaysKISA:

One time someone asked me "is your baby blind". I was like wtf? No. even if he was that isn't something you just ask a random stranger!

Josie_P
by on Dec. 29, 2012 at 5:50 PM
2 moms liked this
My MIL told me to give my daughter rice cereal when she was 3 weeks old. I told her I didn't know she was a pediatrician and she never mentioned it again lol.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
daytonbaby210
by on Dec. 29, 2012 at 5:53 PM

I had one lady say your little girl is so cute. I looked at her and said sorry my son is cute. I get that he has really pretty eyes and a face but that does not make him a boy.

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Dec. 29, 2012 at 5:53 PM

Lol Did she have a confused looking girl with her? I do in home care and a lady I worked for did that once to this lady at the dr office. When the women and her obvious daughter walked away I said I think that baby was a girl. She was like no I know a boy when I see one and I was like well I wouldnt dress my little boy in all pink and buy him a pink stroller just saying. She just walked into the elevator and said nothing else.

Quoting ANSLUASI:

I had a lady coo about what a sweet little boy I had, when my DD was dressed head to toe in a fuzzy very pink snowsuit, with apink elastic band on her head, in a pink carrier. Odd.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)