Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

WHEN IS A BABY CONSIDERED A LIFE

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

Poll

Question: WHEN IS A BABY CONSIDERED A LIFE

Options:

ALWAYS

1-4 MONTHS PREG

5-6 MONTHS PREG

7-9 MONTHS PREG

DEPENDS ON YOUR BELIEF

Only group members can vote in this poll.

Total Votes: 346

View Results

WHEN YOUR PREGO.. WHEN IS A BABY CONSIDERED A LIFE. I REMEMBER WATCHING SNAP AND A LADY WENT TO JAIL FOR TWO MURDERS FOR SHOOTING A PREGO WOMEN THAT WAS 5 MONTHS PREGNANT.

ANOTHER STORY WERE A MAN WAS ONLY CHARGED WITH ONE MURDER BECAUSE SHE WAS ONLY 7 WEEKS PREG.

Posted by Anonymous on Dec. 29, 2012 at 7:00 PM
Replies (21-30):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 8 on Dec. 29, 2012 at 7:10 PM

at 6 weeks pregnant, when i see the heart beat

Anonymous
by Anonymous 9 on Dec. 29, 2012 at 7:10 PM

At conception. 

priceless3238
by on Dec. 29, 2012 at 7:11 PM

Are you against hormonal birth control? 

Quoting LavenderMom23:

The Bible says Jesus life as part man began at conception. So case closed

Lizardannie1966
by on Dec. 29, 2012 at 7:11 PM

Medically speaking: at birth and when it no longer relies on its host.

When I was pregnant with all three of my kid's, they were not fetuses to me. They were my future babies.

Everyone, I believe, has their own definition and it should be respected.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 10 on Dec. 29, 2012 at 7:11 PM

Mmm, I'm pretty sure I know who you are. Why did your change your SN?

Quoting priceless3238:

Since you believe life bgins at conception are you also against hormonal birth control?

Quoting kcangel63:

For my personal beliefs, the moment of conception.

emptyreliquary
by on Dec. 29, 2012 at 7:12 PM

I don't see anything wrong with birth control. But i still think once I have conceived, the life inside of me will be treasured from go as something special. I don't use birth control other than condoms, so not sure how hormonal birth control is murder. I mean, an egg is not a life, sperm is not a life, even an egg plus a sperm doesn't necessarily equal life every time. If it's a confirmed pregnancy that isn't lost very early on, which supposedly happens a bit, then I see it as a life. If someone does live, then yes, conception was their very beginning. 

Quoting priceless3238:

If you believe life begins at conception do you also believe hormonal birth control is "murder" ?

Quoting emptyreliquary:

From my personal beliefs, its a life. I find the whole concept of life very sacred. If I consider a bug to be alive, i definitely believe a fetus to be alive.

RedHatBox

I say always, but according to the law, you can only be charged if the baby would have survived outside of the womb I think.

priceless3238

I havent been on this website for about a year and can not even remember my old screename but i know it had something to do with my last name which is price....same person?

Quoting Anonymous:

Mmm, I'm pretty sure I know who you are. Why did your change your SN?

Quoting priceless3238:

Since you believe life bgins at conception are you also against hormonal birth control?

Quoting kcangel63:

For my personal beliefs, the moment of conception.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Dec. 29, 2012 at 7:13 PM
WTF does that have to do with anything?

Quoting Anonymous:

I promise I am not being rude or facetious but in this case is it okay for a woman who is nine months pregnant to stab herself in the belly?

Quoting Anonymous:

Too me not until they can breath in their own.

priceless3238
by on Dec. 29, 2012 at 7:14 PM

Well conception is when the sperm reaches the egg birth control often makes your body dispose of fertilized eggs after this point. 

Implantation and conception are different things

Quoting emptyreliquary:

I don't see anything wrong with birth control. But i still think once I have conceived, the life inside of me will be treasured from go as something special. I don't use birth control other than condoms, so not sure how hormonal birth control is murder. I mean, an egg is not a life, sperm is not a life, even an egg plus a sperm doesn't necessarily equal life every time. If it's a confirmed pregnancy that isn't lost very early on, which supposedly happens a bit, then I see it as a life. If someone does live, then yes, conception was their very beginning. 

Quoting priceless3238:

If you believe life begins at conception do you also believe hormonal birth control is "murder" ?

Quoting emptyreliquary:

From my personal beliefs, its a life. I find the whole concept of life very sacred. If I consider a bug to be alive, i definitely believe a fetus to be alive.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN