Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Worst. Sex. Ever.

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
So I was seeing a guy for a while, and I stayed the night with him for the first time after dating for a month or so... Well I had no real intentions on sleeping with him.. I stayed because we were watching movies and it got really late and I didn't want to drive home. Well I am trying to sleep, and he wakes me up wanting to make out, so I go along with it.. Whatever. And then he goes down on me. Let me tell you, it was the worst ever. Poor boy needs help. Haha. I did try to fake an orgasm the best I could though.. Then he puts a condom on, and starts having sex with me. Well... Literally 15 SECONDS later, he pulls out, gets up and goes in the bathroom to clean up. I just laid there like WTF just happened. Hahaha. Wow. Needless to say I couldn't look at him at all after that. And we quit talking the next day.

What's the worst sex you have had?
Posted by Anonymous on Dec. 29, 2012 at 8:59 PM
Replies (411-417):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 117 on Jan. 6, 2013 at 9:44 PM

I used to count to 10 in my head with my ex.... it would be over before I got there.  Teeny tiny thing too.  And he bit my clit... thinking I'd like it.  Not the good kind of playing.... just flat out bit it.  

crying

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jan. 6, 2013 at 9:48 PM
Omg ouch!!! I would have kicked him lol

Quoting Anonymous:

I used to count to 10 in my head with my ex.... it would be over before I got there.  Teeny tiny thing too.  And he bit my clit... thinking I'd like it.  Not the good kind of playing.... just flat out bit it.  

crying

StevieMarie
by on Jan. 6, 2013 at 9:49 PM

RIGHT? Everyones got a bad sex story.

Quoting Anonymous:

Haha wow. That's horrible! I feel sorry for her too!!

Quoting StevieMarie:

He STILL claims I lost it to him and that I wasnt his first, so if he thinks THATS sex, I feel real bad for the girl before me. Jeeebus!

Quoting Anonymous:

Roflmao!!! That's hilarious! I would have laughed too!!! Smh haha

Quoting StevieMarie:

Oh no. Lol poor guy. Sorry girl that sounds awful!!!!!! Before I actually lost my virginity (to who is now my fiancee), I was making out with my previous boyfriend on his couch and I was wearing these denim shorts. HE asked if I was ready and I thoght I was so I said yes. He whipped out his dick and already had a condom on. SO I try to stifle my laughter and was waiting for him to take my shorts off. No, he just tries to slip his dick up the side of my thigh still inside the leghole of my shorts. HE stops at a certain point and the tip isnt even touching my vagina whatsoever, I waited a few econds before asking him if he was going to put it in but then he exhaled hard and got off anf took the condom off. It had cum in it. I busted out laughing and thanked God I didnt lose it to him. We broke up the next day and a fewmonths later I started dating my fiancee, 9 months afterthat we had sex and it was a little painful but fabulous.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 117 on Jan. 6, 2013 at 10:04 PM

I did.  Not something I expected.  Normally it was just a boring time lol

Quoting Anonymous:

Omg ouch!!! I would have kicked him lol

Quoting Anonymous:

crying

mommy74146
by Platinum Member on Jan. 7, 2013 at 7:39 AM
I've only had inter course with my dh but the worst sexual 'experience' I've had was I was dating this guy... I was 17 and he was 27 (I know I know) anyhow... We went on a date and at the end of the night we started making out in his car. He gets hard and with me being a virgin I was too afraid to have sex just yet so I start oral on him. He was had a really small dick. Like maybe 3" hard I was giving him head and I told him I didn't want him to go in my mouth, he said okay. Well when he started to go, instead of telling me he holds my head down so forcefully to where I couldn't move it. Mind you we are in the car. My head was in between his lap and the steering wheel so he held it down and I couldnt move to the side because of the steering wheel. It pissed me off. He then begged me to get in the backseat with him and I got out of the car and broke it off with him. Ugh. Gross.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
MonicaBaldwin
by on Jan. 8, 2013 at 3:48 AM

My dh has a micropenis, so I'm used to it. I would prefer him to have a bigger one but he has good skills.

Quoting Anonymous:

I had attempted sex with someone with a micropenis.  I couldn't feel it at all so I don't count it as actual sex.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 102 on Jan. 8, 2013 at 6:47 AM
bump
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN