Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

My husband asked me to get a nose job :(

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

I'm in complete and utter shock right now. My husband came home from work earlier and sat me down and handed me some pamphlets. They were for a plastic surgeon that specializes in rhinoplasty. I looked at him and asked what this was all about and he looks at me and says " I think it will improve your self-esteem." We've been married for almost seven years and my nose has never been an issue. I mean I know I'm not a supermodel but I thought my husband loved me and my honker :(

Posted by Anonymous on Dec. 29, 2012 at 9:45 PM
Replies (41-50):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Dec. 29, 2012 at 10:12 PM

I asked him to sleep in the guest room tonight. I just can't look at him right now:(  Part of me wants to get it and then say fuck you I'm hot now and leave him for a younger man!

ATG499
by Platinum Member on Dec. 29, 2012 at 10:13 PM
*hug*
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Dec. 29, 2012 at 10:14 PM

You're probably right...

Quoting WhitleyLyles:

its probably more for her money.

Quoting Anonymous:

Whatever happened to unconditional love? Barbara Streisand's husband loves her for her nose.

Quoting WhitleyLyles:

I guess, them and their perfect fucking photoshopped noses

Quoting Anonymous:

I bought him a year subscription to Maxim thinking he'd love it and see me as a cool wife but it probably backfired.

Quoting WhitleyLyles:

sounds like her husband is conceited and a jerkface concerned too much with what people think

Quoting MPH_2010:

If youve never said anything about your nose in a negative way , this makes no sense. Sorry. I didn't think men even thought about things like that.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Dec. 29, 2012 at 10:18 PM

So he realizes he screwed up? Does he know what he did wrong?

Quoting Anonymous:

I asked him to sleep in the guest room tonight. I just can't look at him right now:(  Part of me wants to get it and then say fuck you I'm hot now and leave him for a younger man!

kirstina
by on Dec. 29, 2012 at 10:19 PM
He would need a noses job after i punches him in the nose.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 6 on Dec. 29, 2012 at 10:20 PM
Did you post a pic yet?
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Dec. 29, 2012 at 10:21 PM
1 mom liked this

Now he's playing it off and saying that he thought plastic surgery was what all the housewives were into. I guess he's been watching the Real Housewives. 

Quoting Anonymous:

So he realizes he screwed up? Does he know what he did wrong?

Quoting Anonymous:

mich.el.le
by on Dec. 29, 2012 at 10:22 PM

Quoting Anonymous:

No not at all this has completely rocked me to the core.

Quoting mich.el.le:

Are you self conscious about your nose? Do you talk about wishing it was different or was this out of left field?

Wow. What a dick. :( I'm sorry.  Idk what to even say, other than to tell you to shove your foot up his ass.

The woman in the avi pic is not me, she is my inspiration.  I am a wife, a mother, and an aspiring trainer and nutritionist. I love seeing people get fit and healthy to lead the lives they are meant to live.

catrig
by Platinum Member on Dec. 29, 2012 at 10:22 PM
I hope you aren't considering it.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Becky.Mom.of.2
by Silver Member on Dec. 29, 2012 at 10:23 PM

What a dick.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN