Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

My husband asked me to get a nose job :(

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

I'm in complete and utter shock right now. My husband came home from work earlier and sat me down and handed me some pamphlets. They were for a plastic surgeon that specializes in rhinoplasty. I looked at him and asked what this was all about and he looks at me and says " I think it will improve your self-esteem." We've been married for almost seven years and my nose has never been an issue. I mean I know I'm not a supermodel but I thought my husband loved me and my honker :(

Posted by Anonymous on Dec. 29, 2012 at 9:45 PM
Replies (61-70):
Megshere
by on Dec. 30, 2012 at 12:21 AM
I think you're pretty. You have great hair!

Quoting mayasmama11:

If it makes you feel any better, I've been compared to a toucan and sqidward from spongebob....

Your dh is an ass.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Kace323
by Bronze Member on Dec. 30, 2012 at 12:21 AM

Sounds like someone is a douche rocket.

supermomz25
by on Dec. 30, 2012 at 12:28 AM

my ex actually told me that I needed to get a boob job. I told him that I would when he got a dick job...the subject was never brought up again.

PEEK05
by on Dec. 30, 2012 at 12:29 AM

LOL, even my husband thought this was a freaking hilarious response and says that she should do it!

Quoting mom2the.rescue:

awww...maybe you should find some info on a penile implant for him. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 7 on Jan. 24, 2017 at 5:12 PM
B
Anonymous
by Anonymous 8 on Jan. 24, 2017 at 5:14 PM

On the other hand, I WANT a nose job and dh said I don't need one.

Hmm, I know this is very CM, but do you think he could be gay and never have told you? Sometimes, out of the blue, when the husband starts criticizing you ....

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jan. 24, 2017 at 5:16 PM
1 mom liked this
I ended up getting the nose job and left him😊
zoegirlsmom
by Ruby Member on Jan. 24, 2017 at 5:18 PM
1 mom liked this
My husband would need the nose job if he said that to me.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 9 on Jan. 24, 2017 at 5:20 PM
It's time you do suggest hairplugs and a penile implant like someone else suggested. You can also tell him that your self esteem must be extremely high since your willing to be seen in public with him.

Quoting Anonymous 1:

I asked him if he was ashamed to be seen with me and he said no of course not but since we're getting older we need to keep up with ourselves. Well I never asked him to get hair plugs :(

Quoting Anonymous:What did you say to him?

That was incredibly rude and insensitive of him. I'm sorry he was such an ass

mommytoeandb
by Ruby Member on Jan. 24, 2017 at 5:21 PM
WTH? I have a deviated septum and would be offended if DH had an issue with my nose. If you haven't complained about it before, he is way out of line.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Cafemom Join now to connect to other members! Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN