Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

What'd You Say?

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
Fah-gy-ta.
Fah-gee-tah.

Fajita can be pronounced like vagina.
Posted by Anonymous on Dec. 29, 2012 at 9:57 PM
Replies (31-36):
candyrow
by on Dec. 29, 2012 at 10:42 PM
Flange-eata.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ColtsFan1912
by FriendoftheFoot on Dec. 29, 2012 at 10:43 PM

fah-hee-tah

"I'll be home for Christmas if only in my dreams"

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Dec. 29, 2012 at 10:58 PM
Again, your assumptions, my husband has passed, I'm widowed. You could have done yourself the favor of not even clicking on this post. You're horribly rude. I was trying to have a good time with my BIL and his wife and posted this while at the restaurant, because they know how tough the holidays have been for me, instead I get your rudeness. Thanks for making one of the better and less depressing holidays since his passing a reminder that he's not here.

Quoting Grumpylilpixy:

How about you do both of us a favor. GO practice your mouth motions on your man. I wouldn't have to read this garbage and you wouldn't have to be offended.

Quoting Anonymous:

If you're insinuating that I'm on drugs, you're quite rude.

Quoting Grumpylilpixy:

What ever pips that possessed you to sit there and sound out fajita and vagina. LOL

Quoting Anonymous:

But I'm not a pipefitter or layer, what pipe am I supposed to put down?

Quoting Grumpylilpixy:

Umm. Lay the pipe down.

Grumpylilpixy
by on Dec. 29, 2012 at 10:59 PM

What a sad story!

Quoting Anonymous:

Again, your assumptions, my husband has passed, I'm widowed. You could have done yourself the favor of not even clicking on this post. You're horribly rude. I was trying to have a good time with my BIL and his wife and posted this while at the restaurant, because they know how tough the holidays have been for me, instead I get your rudeness. Thanks for making one of the better and less depressing holidays since his passing a reminder that he's not here.

Quoting Grumpylilpixy:

How about you do both of us a favor. GO practice your mouth motions on your man. I wouldn't have to read this garbage and you wouldn't have to be offended.

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Grumpylilpixy:

What ever pips that possessed you to sit there and sound out fajita and vagina. LOL

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Grumpylilpixy:

Umm. Lay the pipe down.

I am a friend, a wife,a daughter but the best title I have by far is Mother .

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Dec. 29, 2012 at 11:03 PM
And for the record, it's been 3 years since his passing, I haven't dated or seen another man. He is my world, even in death. There won't be another "man to practice my mouth motions on."

Quoting Grumpylilpixy:

What a sad story!

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Grumpylilpixy:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Grumpylilpixy:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Grumpylilpixy:

Umm. Lay the pipe down.

MrsCastillo06
by on Dec. 31, 2012 at 3:21 AM
I say it normal :) I wasn't being mean lol :) hubby say faginas or fagitas haha

Quoting Anonymous:

I know, I just like when the waitress gives me a weird look because she thinks I'd just ordered chicken vaginas.

Quoting MrsCastillo06:

Fa•Ji•Ta
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN