Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I slept with my ex...

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
We have been divorced a year. A couple of weeks ago he changed his Facebook status to in a relationship with ...
Well today I asked him to come over when he had time to fix some things around my house. He owns the house the kids and I live in. After he finished i asked if he wanted to stay and eat , have a couple drinks and make the calendar for next month. (For visitation we make our own) he said yes of course and we had a couple shots. We like to take shots and make toasts. Well one thing led to another and we slept together. Funny thing is we haven't fucked in a year and he was a lot better than I remember.
Anyway, I'd never tell him that was my plan all along. For some reason I can't stand the thought of him moving on.

He just texted me "Missed your ass! Are you gonna call jaela"
Posted by Anonymous on Dec. 29, 2012 at 10:16 PM
Replies (131-132):
TarantulaTress
by on Dec. 30, 2012 at 1:49 PM
2 moms liked this
This, and your proving you're "still in control of this operation" was laughable. Bitch, please. You opened your legs, he dove in between them. Only proves you're an easy lay.

Quoting CuriousArentYa:

I find your method of power trips disgusting and I think you are pathetic, especially since you came on CM to show off. Troll. 

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Lizardannie1966
by on Dec. 30, 2012 at 2:07 PM

It's that you feel you had/have "the upper hand." That you've outdone her. You feel you still have a "pull" on the man--after a couple of shots.

You don't.

One day you will hopefully realize this.

Again, he belongs to someone else. If he didn't, it wouldn't matter. But he does and were the tables turned, would you feel that a current boyfriend's ex had "the upper hand?" And I realize that you think she'll never find out.........unless he comes clean, which he could. It's his choice.

*shrug You deserve to allow yourself enough self-respect that you see the wrong here.

Quoting Anonymous:

I don't want him back. I don't want him to come home to me!

And he wasnt stumbling drunk... We took a couple shots

Quoting Lizardannie1966:

A power play, in other words.

You have no idea how this looks to many others, though, do you? You come off very insecure, jealous and manipulative.

And still, the man went back to her.

You DO need to move on. You haven't won anything except a quick romp in the hay with an inebriated ex. The equivalent of a hand release for the man, basically. He went home to her. I don't say this to be mean but to wake you up.

SHE has the upper hand. Not you.

Quoting Anonymous:

She may be his girlfriend or what not but I still feel like I have the upper hand

Quoting Lizardannie1966:

No guessing to it. This is what you've become or could, and from the sound of it, you did this because you still wanted a little bit of control over the man that is no longer in your life. The man who is in a relationship with another.

You have to learn to do that moving on thing and do so without jumping into the sack with your ex.

He belongs to someone else now.

Quoting Anonymous:

I guess so

Quoting Lizardannie1966:

So essentially, you became the other woman. Willingly.

Quoting Anonymous:

We have been divorced a year. A couple of weeks ago he changed his Facebook status to in a relationship with ...

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured