Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

I slept with my ex...

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
We have been divorced a year. A couple of weeks ago he changed his Facebook status to in a relationship with ...
Well today I asked him to come over when he had time to fix some things around my house. He owns the house the kids and I live in. After he finished i asked if he wanted to stay and eat , have a couple drinks and make the calendar for next month. (For visitation we make our own) he said yes of course and we had a couple shots. We like to take shots and make toasts. Well one thing led to another and we slept together. Funny thing is we haven't fucked in a year and he was a lot better than I remember.
Anyway, I'd never tell him that was my plan all along. For some reason I can't stand the thought of him moving on.

He just texted me "Missed your ass! Are you gonna call jaela"
Posted by Anonymous on Dec. 29, 2012 at 10:16 PM
Replies (31-40):
-PB
by Bronze Member on Dec. 29, 2012 at 10:27 PM

Hmm....maybe that was his plan too.  Get a piece of ass no strings attached that is.  idk  Do you plan on telling his gf?  Do you think he will tell her?

Anonymous
by Anonymous 8 on Dec. 29, 2012 at 10:27 PM
was it awkward at all?
TTC2Long
by on Dec. 29, 2012 at 10:28 PM
Don't try to be coy. You know what I'm driving at. Is he going to tell her?

Quoting Anonymous:

I doubt it. He left about an hour ago.

Quoting TTC2Long:

Does she know?

Quoting Anonymous:

I'm not toying with him. He's still with his gf

Quoting TTC2Long:

So let me get this straight. You don't want him and you don't want anyone else to have him, so you lied, manipulated and are toying with his emotions for your personal... I don't even know what to call it... selfish satisfaction? Mmk. I hope the girl he's actually in a relationship with isn't too devastated by his infidelity. :/

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 9 on Dec. 29, 2012 at 10:28 PM

fairyjester
by on Dec. 29, 2012 at 10:29 PM

oh i am , but not to scum

Quoting Anonymous:

Well aren't you friendly

Quoting fairyjester:

whore, um no manipulative insecure whore

"oh look they ate a baby,  how rude"---  Monroe

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Dec. 29, 2012 at 10:29 PM
Well I guess that made it easier for me. And no I don't care anything about telling her.

Quoting -PB:

Hmm....maybe that was his plan too.  Get a piece of ass no strings attached that is.  idk  Do you plan on telling his gf?  Do you think he will tell her?

Mcelly
by on Dec. 29, 2012 at 10:30 PM
I totally get you. :)
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 10 on Dec. 29, 2012 at 10:30 PM
So your plan is to ruin his relationships by getting drunk and fucking him? And you think this will win him back? Hate to break it to you, but you sound like a devious, self-absorbed, needy bitch that is nothing more than a booty call for your ex while hes moving on to better... Have a little self-respect and decency.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Dec. 29, 2012 at 10:30 PM
No it was hot

Quoting Anonymous:

was it awkward at all?

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Dec. 29, 2012 at 10:31 PM
I don't think so. I know he doesn't think we are getting back together or anything

Quoting TTC2Long:

Don't try to be coy. You know what I'm driving at. Is he going to tell her?

Quoting Anonymous:

I doubt it. He left about an hour ago.

Quoting TTC2Long:

Does she know?

Quoting Anonymous:

I'm not toying with him. He's still with his gf

Quoting TTC2Long:

So let me get this straight. You don't want him and you don't want anyone else to have him, so you lied, manipulated and are toying with his emotions for your personal... I don't even know what to call it... selfish satisfaction? Mmk. I hope the girl he's actually in a relationship with isn't too devastated by his infidelity. :/

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)