Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

so let me get this straight....

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 52 Replies
1 mom liked this
I am not allowed to think abortions are wrong, and I have to respect your right to do it, but you're allowed to judge me, and call me a shitty mom for formula feeding? You also think we should be FORCED to breastfeed, but not to let a baby live? Really?
Posted by Anonymous on Dec. 29, 2012 at 10:23 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Dec. 29, 2012 at 10:25 PM
1 mom liked this

I don't think ANYONE has the right to tell someone else what they should or should not do with their body, child or anything else for that matter. 

I didn't breastfeed at all. My daughter was formula fed since she was born.

LoveMyLos
by on Dec. 29, 2012 at 10:26 PM
5 moms liked this

welcome to cm!

Mel0dy
by Platinum Member on Dec. 29, 2012 at 10:27 PM

Yeah prettty much. see how fawked people are?

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Dec. 29, 2012 at 10:28 PM
See that's how I feel. Do I think abortions are OK? No. But not my body not my choice so I just won't have one.

Quoting Anonymous:

I don't think ANYONE has the right to tell someone else what they should or should not do with their body, child or anything else for that matter. 

Hyman
by on Dec. 29, 2012 at 10:28 PM
Who is this too? Lol. I don't think anyone should be forced to do anything they're uncomfortable with. Especially something as intimate as breastfeeding.

While I do believe bf is best, I also have learned and understand women have all kinds of issues that keep them from doing it. Whether its physical or emotional.

I think mothers should all respect each other and offer support to each other.

So this is a whole lot of generalizations that I don't agree with.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Dec. 29, 2012 at 10:28 PM
No kidding. Jeez.

Quoting Mel0dy:

Yeah prettty much. see how fawked people are?

MPH_2010
by on Dec. 29, 2012 at 10:28 PM

Everyone has their own opinion as dangerous as that may be everyone will exercise their right to share theirs just like all of us right now!

momto2boys973
by Ruby Member on Dec. 29, 2012 at 10:29 PM
Well, some people do have what seems to be inconsistent opinions. I'm sure it makes perfect sense for them. They may think that you should have a choice in whether to have the baby or not, but if you choose to have it, then you should do what's better for that baby (or at least, their definition of "better").
I have the same issue with those that are pro-choice and anti-circumcision. It seems hypocritical and inconsistent to me to have both views, but I guess it makes sense to them. Whatever. I couldn't care less what anyone tells me I "should" be doing unless they try to force me through legislation or bullying.
Saille717
by on Dec. 29, 2012 at 10:29 PM

Wow....I am so glad that I'm not reading whatever thread that came out of!!!  What a pile of steaming goodness!  

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Dec. 29, 2012 at 10:30 PM

Yep. I think the same way.  I don't care what anyone else is doing as long as it personally doesn't affect me.

Quoting Anonymous:

See that's how I feel. Do I think abortions are OK? No. But not my body not my choice so I just won't have one.

Quoting Anonymous:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)