Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Pics of another woman...

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
That's what I found in DHs work bag. There were a few different shots of her in different swim suits. On the back of each one had her name on it and a note-like I'm glad you are sticking around in her handwriting.

Yes, I was being nosy, going through his bag, but that's not the point.

I did confront him about it, and he literally said, piss off. He said I should go to my mothers, & he would go out and give me something to worry about.

An hour went by, he came down and said he's never cheated, & never talked to another woman since before we were dating.

I'm hurt & upset, I don't know what to do. You don't carry around half naked pics of a different woman while you are married.

Thanks for reading. I don't have anyone to talk to about this.

There's nothing more to the story. We weren't fighting or anything. Just the opposite, he said he was ready to ttc, and we have been. I went in his bag to see why it was so darn heavy.
I'm not going to be on here anymore tonight, my head hurts.
Posted by Anonymous on Dec. 29, 2012 at 10:46 PM
Replies (11-20):
supermom.sv
by Bronze Member on Dec. 29, 2012 at 11:02 PM

I am so sorrry. Hope you both talk and fix things. 

TexTornado
by Platinum Member on Dec. 29, 2012 at 11:02 PM

You've got a major problem on your hands.  Especially with the way he reacted, wow.  Sorry.  You have to make some decisions about whether you want to stay with someone like this. 

New.OrleansLady
by on Dec. 29, 2012 at 11:02 PM

Well ask him if he has nothing to hide then who is she and where does he know her from. Why are the pics there? 

charliebean
by on Dec. 29, 2012 at 11:02 PM
He's lying.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Nicoleb9
by Emerald Member on Dec. 29, 2012 at 11:02 PM
He's lying.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MPH_2010
by on Dec. 29, 2012 at 11:03 PM

I'm sorry I know how you feel. He is lying and you should not stand for it.

JOEJULA
by Bronze Member on Dec. 29, 2012 at 11:04 PM

What the hell is up with all of these cheating post. He is for sure sleeping with her. He's probably in a relationship with her by what the pictures say.

WithHope
by on Dec. 29, 2012 at 11:04 PM
Not that it's justified... But we're they maybe something from an ex he wasn't ready to let go of? I could see keeping them in a workbag figuring you wouldn't be in there? It's not the same situation but when my husband picked chewing back up (don't get me started...) he hid the cans in his work & school bags.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
3xangel
by *Angelicious* on Dec. 29, 2012 at 11:07 PM

Quoting TexTornado:

You've got a major problem on your hands.  Especially with the way he reacted, wow.  Sorry.  You have to make some decisions about whether you want to stay with someone like this. 

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Dec. 29, 2012 at 11:08 PM

If he's never talked to another woman why and how does he have these pics?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN