Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

At what age did your daughter have her first boyfriend?

???
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Dec. 30, 2012 at 12:10 AM
Replies (11-20):
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Dec. 30, 2012 at 12:50 AM

My 6 year old told me a boy in her class is her boyfriend. Shes my only one so I cant say when they are actually old enough for that sort of thing. Bump

ballerina18
by Platinum Member on Dec. 30, 2012 at 12:51 AM

My dd is 5. She talks about marrying a boy named Jake from school (he is absolutely adorable) but I know she only cares about the wedding dress like she sees on My Little Pony episodes. lol

When she gets a real boyfriend she will be 20. Yup. No girl of mine will date as a teen. Ever. (*I hope*) LOL j/k

bekka106
by on Dec. 30, 2012 at 12:51 AM

I have all boys.  My oldest has had "girlfriends" since Kindergarten lol.  Now he is in 4th grade and has a little girl he has called his girlfriend for a year.  They talk on the phone and she wears his necklace every day.  ;)  

My youngest is 6 and he says he has a girlfriend too...her name is Mommy ;)

IWantOneMorePlz
by Gold Member on Dec. 30, 2012 at 12:51 AM

5....his name is Blake.  She's 10 now and doesn't like him anymore

kkrk1012
by Bronze Member on Dec. 30, 2012 at 12:51 AM
I told my dd not til I'm 90 lol she will tell ppl she will get married have 100 kids and life w me love her imagination lol
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
firefly63701
by Silver Member on Dec. 30, 2012 at 12:52 AM

My dd is 10, so none here, though she has gotten love letters.  They embarrass her. lol

BShip2010
by Gold Member on Dec. 30, 2012 at 12:52 AM
My sister started dating at 13 or 14.. she has the same bf now, after some breakups .. she's almost 16
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
emptyreliquary
by on Dec. 30, 2012 at 12:53 AM

My kids are not old enough for me to answer this, but my parents made all of us (me and my siblings) wait until we were 16 to date. I ended up dating at 15, which means I went against the rules, but on the plus side, my boyfriend knew I wasn't allowed to date so I only got to see him in school, which meant no hanky panky. 

Tammi4
by Gold Member on Dec. 30, 2012 at 12:53 AM
My daughter was 18.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
andersongirl562
by Platinum Member on Dec. 30, 2012 at 12:53 AM
My DD is 14 almost 15 and we gave her permission to actually date just a few months ago. She hasn't went out yet she said she isn't interested. Now she has had a couple of what I call school boyfriends that she hangs out with at school exclusively. They don't call or text or visit outside of school and never last longer than two weeks lol I think the first one was at age 12.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)