Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

At what age did your daughter have her first boyfriend?

???
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Dec. 30, 2012 at 12:10 AM
Replies (21-30):
JacksonGirl
by Silver Member on Dec. 30, 2012 at 1:01 AM
16 was always the age I set for dating, unfortunately DD will be 16 this coming summer and it scares the hell outta me. It seemed so far away when she was 13 and I told her no dating til 16. The baby is only 2 so I have awhile for her yet.
AubreeGrace17
by Platinum Member on Dec. 30, 2012 at 1:03 AM
I have a boy, but had my first boyfriend when I was almost 13.
aimhawk
by Gold Member on Dec. 30, 2012 at 1:04 AM

4, she was in preschool and said this little boy was her boyfriend. They are in Kindergarten now and I baby sit him sometimes, but we've explained that they are too little to be real boyfriends and girlfriends so they now say they are best friends.

thetrollcat
by Meow on Dec. 30, 2012 at 1:05 AM

Your daughter will be fine meow. 

Quoting JacksonGirl:

16 was always the age I set for dating, unfortunately DD will be 16 this coming summer and it scares the hell outta me. It seemed so far away when she was 13 and I told her no dating til 16. The baby is only 2 so I have awhile for her yet.

~~~~~         =^..^=        ~~~~~
I'm not the cat lady type. I'm more like an actual cat. I want affection when I want it and on my own terms. The rest of the time I want to claw out your eyes and piss in your shoes.  

*marking the 599968yth post/reply being mean, evil, horrible, which makes me worse than anonymous*

lalaboosh
by on Dec. 30, 2012 at 1:06 AM

4 months. LOL! It was a joke. I had my first boyfriend at 13. I think my sister was 14. My daughter is too little for that yet, she's not even two!

horseap
by on Dec. 30, 2012 at 1:06 AM

My oldest dd is 4 and she says she wants to marry her bubby and daddy because the protect her and take care of her!  My SISTER is 14 and she just started to get into a relationship.

Godgaveme4
by Gold Member on Dec. 30, 2012 at 1:06 AM
My daughter is 8 and is taught that we have friends but we do not glorify boyfriends at this age. We don't even joke about it.
cklamour
by Gold Member on Dec. 30, 2012 at 1:09 AM
13...I knew him from NY and met his grandfather. He is now 20 and my daughter 19 and they are still good friends. Not every young love has to lead to hanky-panky and babies.

She's in college out of state and his university is 15 mins away from me. He comes to visit me from time to time.
JacksonGirl
by Silver Member on Dec. 30, 2012 at 1:17 AM
She's a good kid and she probably will be fine! Me on the other hand??? Lol

Quoting thetrollcat:

Your daughter will be fine meow. 

Quoting JacksonGirl:

caito
by Ruby Member on Dec. 30, 2012 at 10:32 AM

I was 16 when I had my first boyfriend. I was a sophmore and he was a junior.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)