Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

At what age did your daughter have her first boyfriend?

???
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Dec. 30, 2012 at 12:10 AM
Replies (31-37):
pce68
by Patti on Dec. 30, 2012 at 10:35 AM

My dd is 13 and doesn't have a boyfriend yet. A lot of her friends have one. She can have a boyfriend now if she wants, but there won't be any one on one dating for at least a couple of years.

Babujai
by Gold Member on Dec. 30, 2012 at 10:39 AM
My step-daughter is 17. She has a fairly serious boyfriend right now, but she's had a few over the last 2 or 3 years that I've heard about. I only have boys myself, but I can't imagine being okay with them having a girlfriend before they're 16. DH would probably disagree with that though.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
audreesmama
by on Dec. 30, 2012 at 10:41 AM
Haha! My 4 year old has had the same boyfriend for 2 1/2 years, but says she's getting a new one soon. She doesn't know who yet. She says he has to have a job and money to buy her things lol. She doesn't want to be a mommy though--she's going to be a doctor and if he wants babies he can stay home and take care of them and clean her house LOLOLOL.

Quoting zebbyzebby06:

She 4 and is on her 5th. In order. James, logan, carlos, kendall (all from btr) now her boyfriend is justin bieber. I think her bf was her dad too and her brother at one time. :)

mamivon2
by Silver Member on Dec. 30, 2012 at 10:42 AM

like 7y,,, lasted a week or so. then she had another also lasted like a week.. no I did not take her to the doctor for birthcontrol

mommyof11050307
by Platinum Member on Dec. 30, 2012 at 10:43 AM
They aren't dating till they are 50 lol. Mine are still way to you a month old and 5yrs.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
zebbyzebby06
by Gold Member on Dec. 30, 2012 at 12:03 PM
Smart girl lol

Quoting audreesmama:

Haha! My 4 year old has had the same boyfriend for 2 1/2 years, but says she's getting a new one soon. She doesn't know who yet. She says he has to have a job and money to buy her things lol. She doesn't want to be a mommy though--she's going to be a doctor and if he wants babies he can stay home and take care of them and clean her house LOLOLOL.

Quoting zebbyzebby06:

She 4 and is on her 5th. In order. James, logan, carlos, kendall (all from btr) now her boyfriend is justin bieber. I think her bf was her dad too and her brother at one time. :)

VintageWife
by Silver Member on Dec. 30, 2012 at 12:06 PM

My dd is only 2 so none. If she had to choose one, it'd be daddy or barney or elmo...lol.

However, my 5 yr old son is forever having gf's and he's going to marry me and we'll move to hawaii :D My 9 yr old son refuses to even talk about girls. He thinks they're stupid.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)