Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

smartass sarcastic husband finally get

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
A dose of his own medicine.

Husband: you are a dumbass asian
Me: oh i know, obviously as im still married to you
.. Husband speechless..

Husband: you look like a monkey, your head is shaped monkey head
Me: oh yeah..last time i check youre the one hairy like an ape.

... Husband shut up irritted..

He likes to make sarcastic insulting comments he calls joke and before id just take it.. Now.. The ball is on the court!
Posted by Anonymous on Dec. 30, 2012 at 12:27 AM
Replies (21-30):
Miss-Fortune
by on Dec. 30, 2012 at 1:07 AM
My husband and I say shit like that to each other all the time but just jokingly. I don't know why, but we both just really like to talk shit...
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Dec. 30, 2012 at 1:11 AM
I know its not but what else can i do after ive done everything

Quoting LucyHarper:

That's healthy for the kids to hear...

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Dec. 30, 2012 at 1:16 AM
Oh yeah.. Id appreciate all the contibutions i can get..lol.. Some smart comeback that will shut him up.. Unfortunately his daughter has the same attitude as him.. And thats why ww never really bonded.

Quoting stickyfingers:

man i wish he said nice things to you...but if you need some good comebacks then i can help and so can lots of mamas here

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Dec. 30, 2012 at 1:17 AM
My husband doesnt like comebacks

Quoting Miss-Fortune:

My husband and I say shit like that to each other all the time but just jokingly. I don't know why, but we both just really like to talk shit...

pmtobe0709
by on Dec. 30, 2012 at 1:18 AM

lol omg thats messed up my fiance would smartass rfemarks like that nd just expect me just to laugh about it....

msalice_21
by Platinum Member on Dec. 30, 2012 at 1:20 AM
I loved when my ex would talk shit like that. He had so much dirt, i could bury him a thousand times and still have shit to throw at him. It felt good to be the one with clean hands!
msalice_21
by Platinum Member on Dec. 30, 2012 at 1:22 AM
My bf and i too but we dont go super mean. We mainly call eachother stupid elementary names and pinch eachother lol. We are very immature but also pretty entertaining lol

Quoting Miss-Fortune:

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Dec. 30, 2012 at 1:23 AM
1 mom liked this
Mine has unending supply.. If i could sell it wed be millionaire

Quoting msalice_21:

I loved when my ex would talk shit like that. He had so much dirt, i could bury him a thousand times and still have shit to throw at him. It felt good to be the one with clean hands!

Miss-Fortune
by on Dec. 30, 2012 at 1:25 AM
1 mom liked this
Yeah, that's how it started and that is how we are when the kids are around. We get pretty dirty otherwise, though. We laugh about it. I'm not really sure why, it just feels so right. Lol

Quoting msalice_21:

My bf and i too but we dont go super mean. We mainly call eachother stupid elementary names and pinch eachother lol. We are very immature but also pretty entertaining lol

Quoting Miss-Fortune:

Miss-Fortune
by on Dec. 30, 2012 at 1:45 AM
Btw, you look super hot in ur profile pic. Just wanted you to know. :)

Quoting msalice_21:

Quoting Miss-Fortune:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)