Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

OMG, IT'S HAPPENING

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
It's happening right before my eyes! I can't believe this!
Posted by Anonymous on Dec. 30, 2012 at 5:13 AM
Replies (41-50):
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Dec. 30, 2012 at 6:10 AM
Well this troll has successfully started a fight. That's something, right?
Hierophant85
by on Dec. 30, 2012 at 6:10 AM
Eeeeewwwwww

Quoting Anonymous:

Seahorse giving birth

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Dec. 30, 2012 at 6:10 AM
what's happening? Is he starting to crawl/walk?
rebeccarae
by Bec on Dec. 30, 2012 at 6:11 AM

I've never heard it so I must be out of the loop? I've never drank, in my life, not once. I chose to stay clear of it and my SO does as well, thankfully. 

Quoting Anonymous:

Idk about you, but I'm celebrating 6 hrs of sobriety. I really think I can make it this time, at least until after breakfast. Fingers crossed.

And that's actually not just from that closing time song, that saying is older than dirt.

Quoting rebeccarae:

I don't drink, I've been sober all my life and don't intend to change that so no to the bar question and no to the question about the song. What's it called?

Quoting Anonymous:

Lmfao. Uh have you not been to many bars at 2am? Or heard this song? What she said is a saying. Not being a Debbie downer. Duh

Quoting rebeccarae:

Alrighty then debbie downer, you must not know your meme's!

Quoting Anonymous:

You don't have to go home, but you can't sstay here.

Quoting rebeccarae:

LOl what? Go home anon you are drunk.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Dec. 30, 2012 at 6:12 AM
Cheese whiz, all she said was Debbie Downer, it's not like she said your mom was a whore. Golly, women are cranky this morning.

Quoting Anonymous:

Well that sounds boring. Anyway I don't know the name of the song. Never cared and frankly anytime I've heard it I was drunk. But that's irrelevant. My point was maybe you should know what you're talking about before calling others names.

Quoting rebeccarae:

I don't drink, I've been sober all my life and don't intend to change that so no to the bar question and no to the question about the song. What's it called?

Quoting Anonymous:

Lmfao. Uh have you not been to many bars at 2am? Or heard this song? What she said is a saying. Not being a Debbie downer. Duh

Quoting rebeccarae:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting rebeccarae:

LogansMommy0328
by Silver Member on Dec. 30, 2012 at 6:14 AM
Don't eat yellow snow....,,
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Dec. 30, 2012 at 6:15 AM
I don't understand that logic. Do you really want to die without experiencing as much as possible? Try everything once. Just like heroin, don't knock it till you've tried it!

Quoting rebeccarae:

I've never heard it so I must be out of the loop? I've never drank, in my life, not once. I chose to stay clear of it and my SO does as well, thankfully. 

Quoting Anonymous:

Idk about you, but I'm celebrating 6 hrs of sobriety. I really think I can make it this time, at least until after breakfast. Fingers crossed.

And that's actually not just from that closing time song, that saying is older than dirt.

Quoting rebeccarae:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting rebeccarae:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting rebeccarae:

Anonymous
I go anon because people go nuts over nothing...

Quoting rebeccarae:

Anon's are typically anon because they're rude or hiding something, lol. I apologize and admit the wrong where it was, I've never heard the song. As I said, I apologize about that one. 

Quoting Anonymous:

??? I quoted you because your reply reminded me of that phrase. Wtf???

Quoting rebeccarae:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting rebeccarae:

Anonymous
-_- um I'm not trying to be anything, except the person who pointed out how wrong you were. Wow you're a little ridiculous.

BTW smart, is a subjective term.....

Quoting rebeccarae:

It's smart, I don't beleive in drinking for myself. Not boring, lol. I owned up and apologized to the person who originally qouted me, you on the other hand, are hiding behind the anon button, trying to be tough. Show your screen name before you can be taken seriously.  (;

Quoting Anonymous:

Well that sounds boring. Anyway I don't know the name of the song. Never cared and frankly anytime I've heard it I was drunk. But that's irrelevant. My point was maybe you should know what you're talking about before calling others names.

Quoting rebeccarae:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting rebeccarae:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting rebeccarae:

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Dec. 30, 2012 at 6:17 AM
So? She was still in the wrong.

Quoting Anonymous:

Cheese whiz, all she said was Debbie Downer, it's not like she said your mom was a whore. Golly, women are cranky this morning.

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting rebeccarae:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting rebeccarae:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting rebeccarae:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured