Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

OMG, IT'S HAPPENING

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
It's happening right before my eyes! I can't believe this!
Posted by Anonymous on Dec. 30, 2012 at 5:13 AM
Replies (91-97):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 15 on Dec. 30, 2012 at 6:55 AM

She would have to have a business or culinary arts degree......that's education.

Quoting Anonymous:

Education to open a bistro huh. Lmfao best thing I've heard in a while.

Quoting rebeccarae:

I admitted my wrong, which you clearly can not comprehend. I am being an adult here, which you clearly are not. You have cyber courage, I clearly do not. You trying to judge a stranger is silly, seriously, this is the internet. In 6 months I'm opening up my own bistro, that took education, I realize how this all started, and I already took the step to fix that. Grow up, no one has called me a "Crybaby" since I was in the first grade. If you want to continue, go for it. I'm that much better than you not becuase I don't drink, but because I clearly have the common sense to see what is petty to even try and bicker about. 

Quoting Anonymous:

Lmao

Your entire reply reeks of the typical "I'm a crybaby because I was wrong"

Look I'm no more anonymous than you. Knowing my SN isn't going to somehow make me more or less real. So get off that. You're again making yourself look silly. And oh you cant tell me when to leave. Lmfao do you like own this post? Your lack of knowledge was/is a fact. Did you forget how this all started?

Quoting rebeccarae:

I answered you, and told you I was, That's how. My lack of  knowing things is just your opinion. Your lack of the knowledge between misunderstanding and trying to start a fight makes me worry for you. Unless you can find a logical argument, and not about my choices, leave. Also, I'm speaking with my SN, you're still hiding! Women make me laugh on this site. Goodnight, troll.

Quoting Anonymous:

What? How would that be a given? I would've assumed younger honestly. Just based on your lack of knowing things. But hey you learn something knew everyday huh

Quoting rebeccarae:

Over 21, that's a given. 

Quoting Anonymous:

Because you sound quite young....

Quoting rebeccarae:

What does age have to do with it? I'm over the legal drinking age if that's what you're trying to figure out. 

Quoting Anonymous:

How old are you?

Quoting rebeccarae:

Wine, yes. In moderation, I still choose not to. It's just not me. I don't drink because it's got nothing to it for me. I can get the benefits wine would give from other sources. If you want to drink, okay, I'm not going to. I don't care if others choose to so why are you dragging the topic of it out because I choose not to?

Quoting Anonymous:

wine actually does have some health benefits. everything in moderation.

Quoting rebeccarae:

Alcohol no, I sense your sarcasm. I grew up with alcoholics and just chose not to. Not really any other explanation than I don't see the logic of putting that stuff into me for no benefit whatsoever? I'll continue living in sobriety. Like others choose to drink, I just don't.

Quoting Anonymous:

I don't understand that logic. Do you really want to die without experiencing as much as possible? Try everything once. Just like heroin, don't knock it till you've tried it!

Quoting rebeccarae:

I've never heard it so I must be out of the loop? I've never drank, in my life, not once. I chose to stay clear of it and my SO does as well, thankfully. 

Quoting Anonymous:

Idk about you, but I'm celebrating 6 hrs of sobriety. I really think I can make it this time, at least until after breakfast. Fingers crossed.

And that's actually not just from that closing time song, that saying is older than dirt.

Quoting rebeccarae:

I don't drink, I've been sober all my life and don't intend to change that so no to the bar question and no to the question about the song. What's it called?

Quoting Anonymous:

Lmfao. Uh have you not been to many bars at 2am? Or heard this song? What she said is a saying. Not being a Debbie downer. Duh

Quoting rebeccarae:

Alrighty then debbie downer, you must not know your meme's!

Quoting Anonymous:

You don't have to go home, but you can't sstay here.

Quoting rebeccarae:

LOl what? Go home anon you are drunk.

TrouserMouse
by on Dec. 30, 2012 at 6:57 AM

Zombie Apocalypse?

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Dec. 30, 2012 at 6:57 AM
You have no idea what you're talking about do you. Or how dumb you look, you really look like the loser in this convo. Do you think bistros just run themselves? What do you do? I will guess nothing because of your epic lack of knowing stuff (which is the best phrase I have heard in a while, I love it! And will use it always)

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting rebeccarae:

I admitted my wrong, which you clearly can not comprehend. I am being an adult here, which you clearly are not. You have cyber courage, I clearly do not. You trying to judge a stranger is silly, seriously, this is the internet. In 6 months I'm opening up my own bistro, that took education, I realize how this all started, and I already took the step to fix that. Grow up, no one has called me a "Crybaby" since I was in the first grade. If you want to continue, go for it. I'm that much better than you not becuase I don't drink, but because I clearly have the common sense to see what is petty to even try and bicker about. 

Quoting Anonymous:

Lmao

Look I'm no more anonymous than you. Knowing my SN isn't going to somehow make me more or less real. So get off that. You're again making yourself look silly. And oh you cant tell me when to leave. Lmfao do you like own this post? Your lack of knowledge was/is a fact. Did you forget how this all started?

Quoting rebeccarae:

I answered you, and told you I was, That's how. My lack of  knowing things is just your opinion. Your lack of the knowledge between misunderstanding and trying to start a fight makes me worry for you. Unless you can find a logical argument, and not about my choices, leave. Also, I'm speaking with my SN, you're still hiding! Women make me laugh on this site. Goodnight, troll.

Quoting Anonymous:

What? How would that be a given? I would've assumed younger honestly. Just based on your lack of knowing things. But hey you learn something knew everyday huh

Quoting rebeccarae:

Over 21, that's a given. 

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting rebeccarae:

What does age have to do with it? I'm over the legal drinking age if that's what you're trying to figure out. 

Quoting Anonymous:

How old are you?

Quoting rebeccarae:

Wine, yes. In moderation, I still choose not to. It's just not me. I don't drink because it's got nothing to it for me. I can get the benefits wine would give from other sources. If you want to drink, okay, I'm not going to. I don't care if others choose to so why are you dragging the topic of it out because I choose not to?

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting rebeccarae:

Alcohol no, I sense your sarcasm. I grew up with alcoholics and just chose not to. Not really any other explanation than I don't see the logic of putting that stuff into me for no benefit whatsoever? I'll continue living in sobriety. Like others choose to drink, I just don't.

Quoting Anonymous:

I don't understand that logic. Do you really want to die without experiencing as much as possible? Try everything once. Just like heroin, don't knock it till you've tried it!

Quoting rebeccarae:

I've never heard it so I must be out of the loop? I've never drank, in my life, not once. I chose to stay clear of it and my SO does as well, thankfully. 

Quoting Anonymous:

Idk about you, but I'm celebrating 6 hrs of sobriety. I really think I can make it this time, at least until after breakfast. Fingers crossed.

And that's actually not just from that closing time song, that saying is older than dirt.

Quoting rebeccarae:

I don't drink, I've been sober all my life and don't intend to change that so no to the bar question and no to the question about the song. What's it called?

Quoting Anonymous:

Lmfao. Uh have you not been to many bars at 2am? Or heard this song? What she said is a saying. Not being a Debbie downer. Duh

Quoting rebeccarae:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting rebeccarae:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 15 on Dec. 30, 2012 at 7:04 AM

You're just repeating yourself. It does take education to own a business. Your lack of knowledge is the only one in this post! 

Quoting Anonymous:

You have no idea what you're talking about do you. Or how dumb you look, you really look like the loser in this convo. Do you think bistros just run themselves? What do you do? I will guess nothing because of your epic lack of knowing stuff (which is the best phrase I have heard in a while, I love it! And will use it always)

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting rebeccarae:

Quoting Anonymous:

Lmao

Quoting rebeccarae:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting rebeccarae:

Over 21, that's a given. 

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting rebeccarae:

Quoting Anonymous:

How old are you?

Quoting rebeccarae:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting rebeccarae:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting rebeccarae:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting rebeccarae:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting rebeccarae:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting rebeccarae:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Dec. 30, 2012 at 7:28 AM
Yeah that's what I said. You have the wrong anon, dipshit. Your lack of knowing stuff is embarrassing.

Quoting Anonymous:

You're just repeating yourself. It does take education to own a business. Your lack of knowledge is the only one in this post! 

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting rebeccarae:

Quoting Anonymous:

Lmao

Quoting rebeccarae:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting rebeccarae:

Over 21, that's a given. 

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting rebeccarae:

Quoting Anonymous:

How old are you?

Quoting rebeccarae:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting rebeccarae:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting rebeccarae:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting rebeccarae:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting rebeccarae:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting rebeccarae:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 8 on Dec. 30, 2012 at 7:44 AM
No. She COULD have. Not has to have. Its not a requirement.

Quoting Anonymous:

She would have to have a business or culinary arts degree......that's education.

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting rebeccarae:

Quoting Anonymous:

Lmao

Quoting rebeccarae:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting rebeccarae:

Over 21, that's a given. 

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting rebeccarae:

Quoting Anonymous:

How old are you?

Quoting rebeccarae:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting rebeccarae:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting rebeccarae:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting rebeccarae:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting rebeccarae:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting rebeccarae:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 8 on Dec. 30, 2012 at 7:47 AM
Who said bistros run themselves? A little reading comprehension would do you well. So where is this "epic lack of knowledge"? I'm dying to know.

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting rebeccarae:

Quoting Anonymous:

Lmao

Quoting rebeccarae:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting rebeccarae:

Over 21, that's a given. 

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting rebeccarae:

Quoting Anonymous:

How old are you?

Quoting rebeccarae:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting rebeccarae:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting rebeccarae:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting rebeccarae:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting rebeccarae:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting rebeccarae:

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN