Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

my SO goes to the sports grill every sunday, there is a lady there who is more into the game than anyone else. He can hardly ever hear the tv because she screams so loud. I'm all for team pride, but really?

Are you an NFL woman?

by on Dec. 30, 2012 at 5:42 AM
Replies (161-170):
Aislinn
by Platinum Member on Dec. 30, 2012 at 11:44 PM

Quoting rebeccarae:

Lots of pats fan on this thread. nice lol

Quoting Aislinn:

Quoting rebeccarae:

Team pride is anywhere! Who do you root for?

Quoting Aislinn:

Yes, but I do not go to bars and scream. I stay home and scream at the TV, thank you very much! ;)

The Pats! My husband and I find if I swear at the defense, they do better. lol

There is no other team, in my book. :)

Crashly
by Gold Member on Dec. 30, 2012 at 11:45 PM
1 mom liked this

Yep! I work at a sports bar and I always work Sundays during the day and Mondays at night so I can watch the games and make money while doing it :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
FL2AK
by on Dec. 30, 2012 at 11:46 PM
No, I only watch college ball.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Lilred57
by on Dec. 30, 2012 at 11:56 PM
I love football. I used to follow it more before this year, but I still love to watch every game I can.

I'm a cowboys fan because of years of watching them with my dad, and a bears fan because of my mom :) df is a huge bears fan so it works.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
GaleJ
by Gold Member on Dec. 31, 2012 at 12:05 AM

I was raised as a Bears fan by my widowed father, went to the games with him back in the old days at Wrigley Field and later at Soldier Field where my main focus was trying not to freeze to death. I introduced by husband to football and he is the envy of all the guys he works with because not only does his wife, me, not complain that he is watching football I watch as well...and we're still, sadly, Bears fans.

brettsmomma
by ~Tammie~ on Dec. 31, 2012 at 12:05 AM

I love football but Im not a screamer. LOL

ATG499
by Platinum Member on Dec. 31, 2012 at 12:07 AM
I like it, but I'm not a die-hard.

GO HAWKS!!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
DEJavu17
by on Dec. 31, 2012 at 3:28 AM
Lol
We wouldn't want you to either ;)

Quoting littlelimom:

Never said he didn't. I'm sure part of him wanted to beat the record, which I respect and see nothing wrong with. But I'm not going to cheer for a rival, especially when they are playing my favorite team.

Quoting DEJavu17:

A.P didn't go into today's game worried about HIS record. He went in as a teammate playing to win for HIS TEAM. He accomplished a hell of a lot this season! A true show of sportsmanship, we are proud of him!

Quoting littlelimom:

Lol, you all didn't kick our butts. You guys won by a field goal, which to me equates to a close game. Plus, we are playing you on our turf, so I foresee us winning like we did earlier when we had you.

P/S Send my apologies to A.P. I'm sorry he didn't beat Eric Dickerson record. :)

Quoting cutebaby06:

Hope you're ready to watch the Vikings kick the Packers ass again.

Quoting littlelimom:

Yes. I'm supposed to go to my hairstylist house next Saturday to get my hair done. But I've to reschedule because the Packers play that day. lol

Go Pack Go! =}

cutebaby06
by Platinum Member on Dec. 31, 2012 at 8:37 AM
Huh? Pretending what?

Quoting Anonymous:

No. I think half of them are pretending anyway.

Sweets32285
by Silver Member on Dec. 31, 2012 at 8:40 AM
1 mom liked this
I'm a Vikings fan. I'm not crazy though. I did have to yesterday. My husband is a Packers fan.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)