Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

How late do you sleep in

Posted by on Dec. 30, 2012 at 8:04 AM
  • 89 Replies

Poll

Question: On a normal basis how late do you sleep in?

Options:

sleep whats sleep?

up before sunrise

out of bed between 7 and 11 am

sleep past noon

Only group members can vote in this poll.

Total Votes: 117

View Results

I have several friends who dont work ( sahm) and sleep till  well past 2pm. Im lucky if i get to stay in bed past 7am. So i guess im curious how many  of you actually sleep in  on a normal basis, If you work evenings im not asking about you  i would assume you sleep much of the day :)

by on Dec. 30, 2012 at 8:04 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
YzmaRocks
by Ruby Member on Dec. 30, 2012 at 8:05 AM
I am a SAHM and I get up between 6 and 6:30. I have to - my kids are awake. Silly children do not understand that mommy is not a morning person!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Dec. 30, 2012 at 8:06 AM
I was thinking of making a post like this as I was getting up for the second time with my one year old at 2:00 in the morning :) I haven't slept more than four hours in a stretch for over a year...
Nathans_mom0612
by Bronze Member on Dec. 30, 2012 at 8:07 AM
2pm!! That is crazy. Where the heck are their kids? Sleeping in for me is about 730 but im usually up by 630.
sugareemommee
by Ruby Member on Dec. 30, 2012 at 8:07 AM
Sahm the latest I ever sleep is 8 am.
JamesMom714
by Platinum Member on Dec. 30, 2012 at 8:07 AM
My DH has sleep problems and usually it keeps us both up a few nights a week until 1:30-2 am. My son (2-1/2) now sleeps better at night but wakes at 5am. The last two mornings have been 4:30 am.

I am on my 3rd day of 3 hours of sleep a night. Good thing I am accustomed to sleep depravation!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
kiddycat73
by Gold Member on Dec. 30, 2012 at 8:09 AM
I wake up for work at 3:15, so even on my days off its hard to sleep past 6 or 7. My body is just programmed to wake up early. I hate it!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Mrs.Pedro
by Gold Member on Dec. 30, 2012 at 8:10 AM
If it was just my 3 year old, I would probably get to sleep until 10am. He sleeps about 12 hours if there's nothing to wake him up. However, we now have little brother who is going on 18 months old lol.... He likes to be up anywhere between 6 and 8am lol. Usually I can convince my littlest to stay in bed with me and go back to sleep for an hour or two... Here lately that doesn't work though. He will only sleep a max of 8 hours total out of 24.
LiDoMama
I'm up by 6:30 at the latest. Today I got up at 3, because my oldest is sick.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
TigressLily

Well since my daughter's sleep schedule is all screwed up and I'm having a heck of a time trying to change it, I get to bed anywhere between 5am and 9am and get back up around 3pm-6pm. It really really sucks and I'm always tired no matter what.

MamaBear2cubs
by Nikki on Dec. 30, 2012 at 8:11 AM

I stay home. I'm up at 6am most days.I consider it sleeping in if the kids sleep until 8 lol.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN