Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Killing me inside, what would you do?!

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 5 Replies
What would you do if the love of your life passed away? I was in a relationship for 7 years after growing up and maturing a bit I realized that being cheated on was not part of a good relationship although I still loved him I let my pride get the best of me and I let him go. I "moved" on and had a baby with my boyfriend I never loved. I think it was a matter of just trying to get over my ex. Which sucks because I hate my baby daddy, he's never been there for the baby. When my ex found out about the baby and that BF was not in the picture, he stepped up still me being prideful I didn't take him back. He was always traveling because of work. Finally we would talk about gettin back together and becoming a family, the family I always wanted. Sadly that never happened he passed away in an accident. So I left BF 1 for being an asshole and 2 to get back with my ex and now I'm alone just me and my baby. BF moved on and is having a baby, I'm so distraught. I don't know what to do anymore.
Posted by Anonymous on Dec. 30, 2012 at 10:22 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Dec. 30, 2012 at 10:27 AM

hold your baby close. turn to your support system.

ccnstanczak
by Gold Member on Dec. 30, 2012 at 10:29 AM

ok, well, at this point you need to focus on  taking care of you and baby. Im so sorry for your loss.

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Dec. 30, 2012 at 10:43 AM
:)

Quoting Anonymous:

hold your baby close. turn to your support system.

Lizardannie1966
by on Dec. 30, 2012 at 10:46 AM

I'm truly sorry for your loss. :(

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Dec. 30, 2012 at 10:46 AM
I do take care for baby and myself I've continued with my everyday life activities. Nobody has seen that it affects I try to hide it but inside its killing me. Everything reminds me of him and I get really sad. I cry every night once my baby is asleep thinking about what could have been.

Quoting ccnstanczak:

ok, well, at this point you need to focus on  taking care of you and baby. Im so sorry for your loss.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)