Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

I'm leaving DH for my exDH

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

Well, in dream land I am! I had a dream last night that made me wake up and say WTF?!?! Ex dropped the kids off with me as a surprise and I wanted to talk to him about letting kids stay longer with me. He shocked the hell out of me by telling me it would make him more than happy if I would move where he's moving and come back to him. We hugged, we kissed, we had sex and I planned out how I was going to leave my current DH.

I know where this dream stems from. I do want to talk to ex about kids relocating here with me since he's moving from one state to another after he used "not uprooting" kids in his argument at court. Plus, my DS's desire to have his family whole again. But, I'm still shaking my head and saying WTF?!?!

Anyone else have any strange ass dreams???

Posted by Anonymous on Dec. 30, 2012 at 11:22 AM
Replies (11-20):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Dec. 30, 2012 at 11:30 AM

Oh my. Eeek!

Quoting Abby.N.Amys.Mom:

My worst WTF dream was a sex dream with my Sunday school teacher when I was about 16.  Ewwwww.  Just. So. Wrong.

goodmama85
by Diamond Member on Dec. 30, 2012 at 11:31 AM
1 mom liked this
Yea keep this between you and cm and take it to your grave lol.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
JLS2388
by on Dec. 30, 2012 at 11:31 AM

Well if he is moving out of state, you very will could get a judge to order the kids back to you

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Dec. 30, 2012 at 11:32 AM
1 mom liked this

HELL NO!!!! NOT WITH EITHER OF MY EX DH... i CAN'T STAND MY 1ST EX.. And well my second ex begged me to go back to him.. but i knew he had cheated.. so no way in hell would i go back to him... BUT i do have dreams of what could of been... years and years ago.. with a family friend.. we grew up together.. I just wonder what if ????

Mrs.Torres2566
by Mrs.T on Dec. 30, 2012 at 11:33 AM
I just had a dream I was on a cruise ship with my old Sunday school teacher and his wife. I was trying to convince them they were bad parents. It's weird though. They have a son but he is 2 and I never met him. In my dream they had kids older than me. I kept going back in time to tell them in different ways... strange!
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Dec. 30, 2012 at 11:34 AM

Because I sent them to him on a temporary basis to get out of an abusive relationship. I didn't have the means to keep them FT when they came for a visit 5 mos later. The next time they came up, it had been 18 mos since I sent them, to a different state. They had established residency there, so court had to be held there. I didn't have the money to hire an attorney there, so I fought the court battle completely alone. The judge decided that they shouldn't be uprooted again because they were doing well in school. Ex felt they weren't old enough to voice their preference. My DD has never faltered on her desire to move back with me, DS doesn't want to be the one to choose because he's afraid of hurting one of us.

Quoting jkleinman:

Yikes! Can't say I have. Can I ask why you don't have your kids full time?

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Dec. 30, 2012 at 11:35 AM

lol Hidden desires?? ;)

Quoting Yogamom08:

The other night I dreamed that my DH bent me over his knee and was spanking me...and I liked it. This isn't something I am in to in real life, so I thought it was hilarious.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Dec. 30, 2012 at 11:37 AM

They already live in a different state than me, he's actually moving closer to me. But his new job only gives him 1 day off for every 13 worked. His fiance is the one getting my parenting time and while I think she's a sweet girl, I'm their mama!

Quoting JLS2388:

Well if he is moving out of state, you very will could get a judge to order the kids back to you

Yogamom08
by on Dec. 30, 2012 at 11:37 AM
Haha maybe. I have had a lot of interesting sex dreams during this pregnancy :)

Quoting Anonymous:

lol Hidden desires?? ;)

Quoting Yogamom08:

The other night I dreamed that my DH bent me over his knee and was spanking me...and I liked it. This isn't something I am in to in real life, so I thought it was hilarious.

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Dec. 30, 2012 at 11:37 AM

What were you smoking??? lol

Quoting Mrs.Torres2566:

I just had a dream I was on a cruise ship with my old Sunday school teacher and his wife. I was trying to convince them they were bad parents. It's weird though. They have a son but he is 2 and I never met him. In my dream they had kids older than me. I kept going back in time to tell them in different ways... strange!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)