Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

I'm leaving DH for my exDH

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

Well, in dream land I am! I had a dream last night that made me wake up and say WTF?!?! Ex dropped the kids off with me as a surprise and I wanted to talk to him about letting kids stay longer with me. He shocked the hell out of me by telling me it would make him more than happy if I would move where he's moving and come back to him. We hugged, we kissed, we had sex and I planned out how I was going to leave my current DH.

I know where this dream stems from. I do want to talk to ex about kids relocating here with me since he's moving from one state to another after he used "not uprooting" kids in his argument at court. Plus, my DS's desire to have his family whole again. But, I'm still shaking my head and saying WTF?!?!

Anyone else have any strange ass dreams???

Posted by Anonymous on Dec. 30, 2012 at 11:22 AM
Replies (21-30):
kissesxoxo8882
by Gold Member on Dec. 30, 2012 at 11:40 AM

no but good luck with getting your kids back

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Dec. 30, 2012 at 11:42 AM

Thanks. I've been very depressed since court a year ago. I'm only really happy when I have all my kids under the same roof. I know they're happy, too. I have an older DD and it breaks her heart to have them gone as well.

Quoting kissesxoxo8882:

no but good luck with getting your kids back

JLS2388
by on Dec. 30, 2012 at 11:42 AM

It shouldn't matter then. Since either way, they can't stay in their home state, the judge would be likely to send them to live with the parent who would be there to parent them the most, clearly that's not him.

Quoting Anonymous:

They already live in a different state than me, he's actually moving closer to me. But his new job only gives him 1 day off for every 13 worked. His fiance is the one getting my parenting time and while I think she's a sweet girl, I'm their mama!

Quoting JLS2388:

Well if he is moving out of state, you very will could get a judge to order the kids back to you

armywife-aly
by on Dec. 30, 2012 at 11:45 AM

I have weird random dreams all the time.  I have no idea where they come from, but they are just nuts! 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Dec. 30, 2012 at 11:45 AM
Yeah my ex that passed away came to dream land to tease me last night he kept laughing and walking further and when I reached him for a hug he was gone.
mom2priceboys
by Gold Member on Dec. 30, 2012 at 11:45 AM

all the time in fact chatting with my ex right now lol while current dh is in bed still cuz he was out partying last night and I was at work UGH!!!

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Dec. 30, 2012 at 11:47 AM

I'm going to attempt a civil conversation with him about it first. We do talk very well, but when it comes to letting the kids move back here, it gets angry. Plus, his plan is to move back to the state they're currently in after 4 years and buy a house. DS will be a junior in HS then and be uprooted AGAIN and DD would be a freshman in HS. The next place I plan on moving to is the house we're looking at buying, in the same town we live in now. I don't want another court battle, but I'll sell a kidney if I have to in order to fight with a lawyer this time!

Quoting JLS2388:

It shouldn't matter then. Since either way, they can't stay in their home state, the judge would be likely to send them to live with the parent who would be there to parent them the most, clearly that's not him.

Quoting Anonymous:

They already live in a different state than me, he's actually moving closer to me. But his new job only gives him 1 day off for every 13 worked. His fiance is the one getting my parenting time and while I think she's a sweet girl, I'm their mama!

Quoting JLS2388:

Well if he is moving out of state, you very will could get a judge to order the kids back to you

mommyof11050307
by Platinum Member on Dec. 30, 2012 at 11:47 AM
I had a dream about being married to another man and I had the same three kids I have with n husband but he wasn't their dad. It was weird. My husband thought it was funny when I told him.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Dec. 30, 2012 at 11:48 AM

sad

Quoting Anonymous:

Yeah my ex that passed away came to dream land to tease me last night he kept laughing and walking further and when I reached him for a hug he was gone.

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Dec. 30, 2012 at 11:49 AM

That's odd.

Quoting mommyof11050307:

I had a dream about being married to another man and I had the same three kids I have with n husband but he wasn't their dad. It was weird. My husband thought it was funny when I told him.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)