Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

I'm leaving DH for my exDH

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

Well, in dream land I am! I had a dream last night that made me wake up and say WTF?!?! Ex dropped the kids off with me as a surprise and I wanted to talk to him about letting kids stay longer with me. He shocked the hell out of me by telling me it would make him more than happy if I would move where he's moving and come back to him. We hugged, we kissed, we had sex and I planned out how I was going to leave my current DH.

I know where this dream stems from. I do want to talk to ex about kids relocating here with me since he's moving from one state to another after he used "not uprooting" kids in his argument at court. Plus, my DS's desire to have his family whole again. But, I'm still shaking my head and saying WTF?!?!

Anyone else have any strange ass dreams???

Posted by Anonymous on Dec. 30, 2012 at 11:22 AM
Replies (41-45):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Dec. 30, 2012 at 1:02 PM

I woke up Christmas morning having battled people breaking into my house and trying to stab us all night. The only way to make them stop was to throw water on them, it made them melt. I suspect it was a weird mashup of The Shining and Wizard of Oz, both of which I've watched lately, but nonetheless, it was disturbing to say the least, LOL.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Dec. 30, 2012 at 1:07 PM
Write a new one?

Quoting Anonymous:

I wrote the letter a week or 2 after he passed and I placed it under his ashes in his moms room. I don't know if it's still there I couldn't ask her for it.

Quoting Anonymous:

Maybe write a letter to your ex, laying out all your feelings and telling him goodbye. Then tear it into tiny pieces, find a quiet place and scatter the pieces there? Or even burn the letter?

Quoting Anonymous:

I'm broke and ashamed to tell my dh that I'm not over a guy who's dead. When I met dh 5 years ago I had told him. It had only been 3 years and he thought it was crazy so I'm definitely not telling him now.

Quoting Anonymous:

I'm sorry. Have you tried counseling? I haven't lost anyone close to me since I was 9, so I'm not much help.

Quoting Anonymous:

It just makes me hurt more.

Quoting Anonymous:

Perhaps. Maybe he's trying to get you to let go and stop hurting.

Quoting Anonymous:

Yeah he comes to dream land every couple of months but usually I get to give him a hug and tell him I love you but this time I never got to him. So who knows what that means. Maybe he's saying that 8 years a husband and 2 kids later I should be over it?

Quoting Anonymous:

sad

Quoting Anonymous:

Yeah my ex that passed away came to dream land to tease me last night he kept laughing and walking further and when I reached him for a hug he was gone.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Dec. 30, 2012 at 1:08 PM
Lol looking back, that sounds hilarious! At the time, I'm sure it was scary.

Quoting Anonymous:

I woke up Christmas morning having battled people breaking into my house and trying to stab us all night. The only way to make them stop was to throw water on them, it made them melt. I suspect it was a weird mashup of The Shining and Wizard of Oz, both of which I've watched lately, but nonetheless, it was disturbing to say the least, LOL.

Abby.N.Amys.Mom
by on Dec. 30, 2012 at 2:06 PM

Yeah, it made the next Sunday real fun LOL.  I quit going soon after that.  And he wasn't even attractive.  Real dorky.  I never did understand why I had that dream.

Quoting Anonymous:

Oh my. Eeek!

Quoting Abby.N.Amys.Mom:

My worst WTF dream was a sex dream with my Sunday school teacher when I was about 16.  Ewwwww.  Just. So. Wrong.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Dec. 30, 2012 at 2:15 PM
Lol

Quoting Abby.N.Amys.Mom:

Yeah, it made the next Sunday real fun LOL.  I quit going soon after that.  And he wasn't even attractive.  Real dorky.  I never did understand why I had that dream.

Quoting Anonymous:

Oh my. Eeek!

Quoting Abby.N.Amys.Mom:

My worst WTF dream was a sex dream with my Sunday school teacher when I was about 16.  Ewwwww.  Just. So. Wrong.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)