Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pharmaceutical companies knowingly injecting us with cancer, AIDS, autoimmune disorders, etc

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

Get rid of one disease and get injected with another.....

Posted by Anonymous on Dec. 30, 2012 at 11:40 AM
Replies (81-90):
katiew2012
by on Dec. 30, 2012 at 12:37 PM

A very scant, hardly traceable about of formaldehyde may or may not have been in the vax.

I think you saw that highly recognizable word and flipped the eff out. And you are "looking" for reasons your child who may or may not have Asperger's and latched on to an "easy" reason.

*off to hunt the interwebs for other things that may or may not have formaldehyde.*

eta link to formaldehyd in common everyday products that seem to occur in larger amounts than in a small vaccine. http://www.naturalnews.com/034743_formaldehyde_personal_care_products_chemical.html

Now I must disengage and go take a shower and condition my hair. Likely exposing myself to minute amounts of formaldehyde so that my hair is soft and luxurious. And I need to put lotion on my extremely dry feet. The lotion which has urea in it, that was mentioned in the above article. Dear god, I hope I make it through the day and not die from all the formaldehyde in my system.

Quoting Anonymous:

Not at all. But, with a child who I suspect has Asperger's, I started researching all the chemicals in the food and medicine that we consume. Knowing I injected my kids with chemicals such as formaldehyde, yes, is a very big problem. 

Quoting momto2boys973:

OH, I envy you so much OP. I wish my life was that easy going that I actually had to go out of my way to find imaginary things to worry about. But alas! I have REAL problems to occupy my thoughts.
I guess you're one of those people who believes anything as long as it sounds scandalous enough, LOL.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Katie, proud wife of a railroader, and a future mother-to-be! 

I only reply if I've been quoted, or I happen to look and see a response. So, if you want to discuss with me, please quote me. :) Thank-you and good day!

Aleta775
by on Dec. 30, 2012 at 12:39 PM

Oh, gotcha! :) 

Quoting marabie:

People just live with ignorance and don't even recognize the scientific evidence so I was really posting it to hopefully engage someone to do real research.

Quoting Aleta775:

My point was that we don't have to inject these things into our bodies for them to change, and for humans to get sick from a virus that used to be only found in animals. I super simplified it, but I know how viruses transfer from species to species. 

Quoting marabie:

I can't tell if you're being sarcastic or not but this is how it works.. people get sick from viruses typically only capable of infecting one type of animal, that pick up genes from other viruses that ARE capable of infecting humans. Bacteria do this to that's how antibiotic resistance works gene swapping on plasmids. Transmission vectors also change all the time. THere are also viruses that infect bacteria called bacteriophages.  Ebola, HIV, numerous types of flu the avian flu, swine flu, all changed vectors when they did gene swapping with another strain of flu, rabies is a virus with a large range of infection.

Quoting Aleta775:

And sometimes a virus that only existed within wild animals makes the transition and jumps to humans, all on its own without humans doing anything. 

Quoting marabie:

Some viruses cause cancer this isn't new and sometimes vaccines aren't sterile this isn't new either..

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Dec. 30, 2012 at 12:40 PM

And if you read, the descriptions "not clearly associated" and " uncommonly linked to".....means they KNOW it causes problems but just tip-toeing around the fact. Any amount of foreign chemical injected into a human body is going to leave some type of reaction or consequence. 

Quoting katiew2012:

I'd post a link to the FDA that talks about the approval process for vaccines and the ingredients, but I doubt you would even read it, OP. It is not conspiratory and would be too logical for you. It even discusses the levels of formaldehyde in vaccines.

eta link to FDA since OP added one from CDC.

http://www.fda.gov/BiologicsBloodVaccines/SafetyAvailability/VaccineSafety/ucm187810.htm

LectioDivina
by A.Priori on Dec. 30, 2012 at 12:40 PM

It's not that crazy.  Cancer is caused by cells being irritated to the point that they reproduce and split abnormally...There are thousands of things you can inject yourself with that can cause your cells to become irritated and split abnormally.

Quoting Anonymous:

Because it is a crazy conspiricay theory to think people are being injected with cancer,  if you choose to believe such crazy things good for you I will stand on the side of common sense though!

Quoting LectioDivina:

Quoting Anonymous:

I'm safe I wear a tin foil hat and tin foil panties!

Why must it be a crazy conspiracy theory to put forth the idea that injecting yourself with chemicals and viruses might make you sick?

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Dec. 30, 2012 at 12:41 PM
1 mom liked this
I've heard this! I believe it! My husband injected me with his sperm and I came out of he hospital with a baby!!!! I was also diagnosed with being a bitch and I came out of therapy being an asshole too!
winkyloafer
by on Dec. 30, 2012 at 12:41 PM
1 mom liked this
You better stop breathing, too. The air purposely gives us cancer.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
lancet98
by Platinum Member on Dec. 30, 2012 at 12:42 PM
1 mom liked this

Quoting marabie:

People just live with ignorance and don't even recognize the scientific evidence so I was really posting it to hopefully engage someone to do real research.

The AIDS conspiracy thing is absurd, and involves ignoring immense amounts of very well established information and research that has been going on fo many decades.

AIDS made the jump to humans, long, long before any broad vaccine programs existed, long before any of the vaccines we use today, long before formaldehyde was used in vaccines, long before the CDC, long before anything.

Viruses are constantly making the jump to other species and  viruses constantly get mixed up with other viruses.  Those are natural processes.

The AIDS virus is a mixture of 3 different viruses, and made the jump to humans over a hundred years ago.

Viruses mix like that all the time, in nature.    That's what they do.

How?    In the case of the mixture of viruses that became the AIDS virus, one of the viruses originated in a small monkey that gets eaten by larger monkeys, the next part of the virus was often found in the larger monkey that ate the smaller monkey.   And so on, until a person ate the monkey that ate the monkey.

The virus doesn't actually get passed in the meat, actually, but in the blood which people and primates tend to get on themselves.   One of them has a cut or cuts themselves while butchering the carcass, the virus gets in their blood, and so it goes.

Why do people eat monkeys?   It's called bush meat, and they've been doing that for a very, very long time.  Monkeys are a source of meat and have been for a long time.   Both to other primates and to humans.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Dec. 30, 2012 at 12:43 PM

I got me an armadillo hat!

Quoting singlemom1208:

Don't forget your tin foil bra. Protect the boobies!!!!!

Quoting Anonymous:

I'm safe I wear a tin foil hat and tin foil panties!

colins_mom
by Ruby Member on Dec. 30, 2012 at 12:44 PM
1 mom liked this
I was taking a sip of tea as I read that last line, I spilled it because I giggle snorted.

Meanie.

Quoting katiew2012:

Have you personally read the ingredients listed on vaccines and other medication? Or are you drinking the anti-vax koolaid, chilled and undiluted?

Quoting Anonymous:

No. But the formaldehyde, monkey tissue, and other crap they put into it CAUSES the cancer, and they knew this. And still inject it into people. Look at the rise in cancer, allergies, autoimmune disorders, and other disorders (such as Autism). 

Quoting VannaMae307:

Pretty sure cancer can't be injected into you.

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
momto2boys973
by Ruby Member on Dec. 30, 2012 at 12:44 PM
1 mom liked this
Quoting Aleta775:

"But you also don't have any absolute proof. I agree that these things do not occur in a vacuum. However, it is wrong to point fingers and demonize something when you are not certain of the source. All you are creating then is a modern day witch hunt."

Perfect analogy. This is exactly what the anti-vax movement is doing. And it's very dangerous. They're encouraging people to go back to an era of superstition and ignorance by making lies and exaggerations sound like accepted facts. It is the same basic principle of what happened in Salem, actually.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured