Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pharmaceutical companies knowingly injecting us with cancer, AIDS, autoimmune disorders, etc

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

Get rid of one disease and get injected with another.....

Posted by Anonymous on Dec. 30, 2012 at 11:40 AM
Replies (101-110):
Aleta775
by on Dec. 30, 2012 at 12:55 PM
3 moms liked this

Thank you. Sadly, it is what it is. I understand that people are frustrated, and even scared when it comes to the increased numbers of Autism and allergies. I get that. I really do. However, I think it is possible for more than one element to be at fault here. Really and truly, and I think we need to be looking at what we EAT. Specifically, I think we need to look at preservatives. Preservatives are in a category of chemicals that I am not happy about. Our bodies have a very hard time processing them. It was preservatives that I had in mind, when I was talking about chemicals being a exception in another response I made. 

Quoting momto2boys973:

Quoting Aleta775:

"But you also don't have any absolute proof. I agree that these things do not occur in a vacuum. However, it is wrong to point fingers and demonize something when you are not certain of the source. All you are creating then is a modern day witch hunt."

Perfect analogy. This is exactly what the anti-vax movement is doing. And it's very dangerous. They're encouraging people to go back to an era of superstition and ignorance by making lies and exaggerations sound like accepted facts. It is the same basic principle of what happened in Salem, actually.

LectioDivina
by A.Priori on Dec. 30, 2012 at 12:55 PM

What kind of people ?  The logical ones?

I haven't said anything they don't teach you in 8th grade science class....

You know why they are always "making vaccines better" and testing them and changing the chemical makeup to be less harmful?

Because they were harming people before.

Quoting Anonymous:

I'm not mad people like you make me laugh!

Quoting LectioDivina:

lol what are you so mad about?

This is pretty simple logic....Toxins, viruses and chemicals can make you sick, and things that irritate your cells, can irritate your cells.

I'm not suggesting you do anything with your kids.

Quoting Anonymous:

Oh ok then since you say so,  I have changed my mind and I will no longer vax my kids!  Get a grip there is a study out there that says everything you could possibly think of causes cancer so either go live in your little bubble or get over it!  Oh wait the plastic the bubbles made of causes cancer too so I guess we're all screwed!

Quoting LectioDivina:

It's not that crazy.  Cancer is caused by cells being irritated to the point that they reproduce and split abnormally...There are thousands of things you can inject yourself with that can cause your cells to become irritated and split abnormally.

Quoting Anonymous:

Because it is a crazy conspiricay theory to think people are being injected with cancer,  if you choose to believe such crazy things good for you I will stand on the side of common sense though!

Quoting LectioDivina:

Quoting Anonymous:

I'm safe I wear a tin foil hat and tin foil panties!

Why must it be a crazy conspiracy theory to put forth the idea that injecting yourself with chemicals and viruses might make you sick?

momto2boys973
by Ruby Member on Dec. 30, 2012 at 12:57 PM
2 moms liked this
Quoting Anonymous:

"Long before vaccines were created, the human body was able to fight off diseases and sicknesses with natural cures"

LOL! That is the most ignorant thing I've read so far here... Honestly, dear, do you want me to tell you how many epidemics throughout history have killed millions of people? Educate yourself before trying to educate others, please.
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Dec. 30, 2012 at 12:57 PM

Logical isn't a word I would use more like crazy conspiracy nut,  everything is out to get you!

Quoting LectioDivina:

What kind of people ?  The logical ones?

I haven't said anything they don't teach you in 8th grade science class....

You know why they are always "making vaccines better" and testing them and changing the chemical makeup to be less harmful?

Because they were harming people before.

Quoting Anonymous:

I'm not mad people like you make me laugh!

Quoting LectioDivina:

This is pretty simple logic....Toxins, viruses and chemicals can make you sick, and things that irritate your cells, can irritate your cells.

Quoting Anonymous:

Oh ok then since you say so,  I have changed my mind and I will no longer vax my kids!  Get a grip there is a study out there that says everything you could possibly think of causes cancer so either go live in your little bubble or get over it!  Oh wait the plastic the bubbles made of causes cancer too so I guess we're all screwed!

Quoting LectioDivina:

It's not that crazy.  Cancer is caused by cells being irritated to the point that they reproduce and split abnormally...There are thousands of things you can inject yourself with that can cause your cells to become irritated and split abnormally.

Quoting Anonymous:

Because it is a crazy conspiricay theory to think people are being injected with cancer,  if you choose to believe such crazy things good for you I will stand on the side of common sense though!

Quoting LectioDivina:

Quoting Anonymous:

Why must it be a crazy conspiracy theory to put forth the idea that injecting yourself with chemicals and viruses might make you sick?

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Dec. 30, 2012 at 12:57 PM
1 mom liked this

Yes, naturally in the body in the amounts that the body can process. How many vaccines do our children recieve within a small period of time? ALOT just within the first year of life before the liver can even be strong enough to "filter" as you say. The kids don't just get a one time injection. I remember my kids getting 3 shots at one time every few months. 

If you drink alcohol in small amounts, there won't be that much effect on the body. The body will clean it out. Drink in large quantities and eventually it's just too much for the body to process and then the liver will be destroyed. Same thing with these chemicals. The body can only handle so much before side effects take place.

Quoting Aleta775:

What you don't seem to realize is that some those "foreign chemicals" already exist in the human body. You are correct in that an injection of chemicals does have a reaction in the human body. With very few exceptions, the reaction is your liver filtering out the chemicals. That is why we have a liver. 

Plus, in order to get the kind of reactions you are talking about ,you would have to have multiple injections over a period of time. A one time injection like a vaccine is simply not enough to cause all of the issues people want to associate with it. 

Quoting Anonymous:

And if you read, the descriptions "not clearly associated" and " uncommonly linked to".....means they KNOW it causes problems but just tip-toeing around the fact. Any amount of foreign chemical injected into a human body is going to leave some type of reaction or consequence. 

Quoting katiew2012:

I'd post a link to the FDA that talks about the approval process for vaccines and the ingredients, but I doubt you would even read it, OP. It is not conspiratory and would be too logical for you. It even discusses the levels of formaldehyde in vaccines.

eta link to FDA since OP added one from CDC.

http://www.fda.gov/BiologicsBloodVaccines/SafetyAvailability/VaccineSafety/ucm187810.htm

marabie
by on Dec. 30, 2012 at 12:58 PM
1 mom liked this

irritate the cells? Toxins, viruses, and chemcials cause selective pressure on cells which creates errors in  DNA replication process which can cause mutations, viruses turn certain genes on and off which causes mutations irritating the cells is not the correct way to describe it. These toxins exist every where not just in vaccinations going outside you are breathing in toxins which cause selective pressure.

Quoting LectioDivina:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting LectioDivina:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting LectioDivina:

Quoting Anonymous:

HouseOfLove
by on Dec. 30, 2012 at 12:58 PM

Aleta775
by on Dec. 30, 2012 at 1:00 PM

I never said that we should pump our bodies full of them.LOL.  I simply said that the liver can handle a lot of what we do put in our bodies. In most cases, we don't have much of an adverse reaction to injections like vaccines or medications. An exception would be having an allergic reaction. The chemicals and additives themselves are not always responsible for these reactions, but that it what the OP wants to believe. 

Quoting LectioDivina:

No you don't, some people's bodies react immediately.

We have a liver so we can filter out the toxins in our environment nature gave us, not to test how much it can take by pumping our bodies full of them.

Quoting Aleta775:

What you don't seem to realize is that some those "foreign chemicals" already exist in the human body. You are correct in that an injection of chemicals does have a reaction in the human body. With very few exceptions, the reaction is your liver filtering out the chemicals. That is why we have a liver. 

Plus, in order to get the kind of reactions you are talking about ,you would have to have multiple injections over a period of time. A one time injection like a vaccine is simply not enough to cause all of the issues people want to associate with it. 

Quoting Anonymous:

And if you read, the descriptions "not clearly associated" and " uncommonly linked to".....means they KNOW it causes problems but just tip-toeing around the fact. Any amount of foreign chemical injected into a human body is going to leave some type of reaction or consequence. 

Quoting katiew2012:

I'd post a link to the FDA that talks about the approval process for vaccines and the ingredients, but I doubt you would even read it, OP. It is not conspiratory and would be too logical for you. It even discusses the levels of formaldehyde in vaccines.

eta link to FDA since OP added one from CDC.

http://www.fda.gov/BiologicsBloodVaccines/SafetyAvailability/VaccineSafety/ucm187810.htm

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Dec. 30, 2012 at 1:01 PM
1 mom liked this

Yes, I know about history and about epidemics. But, people found natural cures to deal with them. I'm not an idiot. If you want to believe these companies are trying to cure people, then, keep believeing it. That's your right. I don't trust them, and that's my right. 

Quoting momto2boys973:

Quoting Anonymous:

"Long before vaccines were created, the human body was able to fight off diseases and sicknesses with natural cures"

LOL! That is the most ignorant thing I've read so far here... Honestly, dear, do you want me to tell you how many epidemics throughout history have killed millions of people? Educate yourself before trying to educate others, please.

VannaMae307
by on Dec. 30, 2012 at 1:02 PM

I already answered someone on this but I will again.

the OP elaborated that something injected may CAUSE the cancer, or cause it to form faster. But you cannot inject an abnormal division of cells into a body.

definition of cancer:

1. The disease caused by an uncontrolled division of abnormal cells in a part of the body.
  2. A malignant growth or tumor resulting from such a division of cells

I get what you're saying, I really do. I had thyroid cancer, I was diagnosed in 2010 and had my thyroid removed in 2011. Cancer is something that has to form, either slowly or quickly. It isn't a virus, it is a disease CAUSED by abnormal division of cells. You cannot inject an abnormal division of cells into a body, but you can inject the cause of it. That was the point of my first reply.

I am vegan, I do not eat processed food, I am on a very strict diet, I have had my gallbladder removed, I have had my fair share of hospital stays, so like I said, I really do get what you're coming from. But with the way it was worded originally, I stand by my first reply: Cancer, itself, cannot be injected into the body. It has to form.

I told someone before, I'm not pointing out and giving definitions to be a bitch. I'm just saying what I know and backing up what I said, as I know you are too.

Quoting Farmlady09:

Actually, it can (although I have no idea if that could happen with a vaccine). If you get a bone marrow or other transplant from a person that has cancer, you absolutely will get that cancer. It isn't something you can eat or inhale, but if it's placed directly into your body, it's an absolute.

I can't answer the OP directly, but I know that I'm allergic to most meds (including things like benydril and tylenol). I have RA and SLE. I took meds for a few years before the Nsaids came out, but they tried to switch me at that point, and my system won't tolerate any of them. As far as the RA, I'm far healthier than anyone I know who takes any of the meds for them. With the SLE, I'm running on luck. For the most part it seems to bother my skin more than any of my organs. If that ever changes it will likely be fatal for me because of my drug allergies.

I haven't had any drugs put into my system outside of child doses of two antibiotics in the past 25 years, and I only had antibiotics 3 times. I had my gall bladder taken out a while back, and found out the anesthesiologist had a full crash team standing by for my first pain meds. Can't say I was upset about that. I can say that I am a lot healthier than people who don't take meds every other day, or for every teeny ache and pain. I regularly handle 50-70 pound bales of hay, animals that weigh 5 times what I weigh (and I'm fun sized btw), etc. I do eat all home grown food (nothing processed, no restaurant/take out) and I know that makes a difference. There are days when I hurt enough to keep me mostly inside, but not many, and I have none of the Nsaid side effects to deal with. I've had the flu once in the past 22 years (and do not get flu shots), and I honestly can't remember the last time I had a cold or sore throat. I've had rotovirus once ~ my grandbabies shared (that virus should be illegal!!!). I do smoke, I drink a LOT of coffee, I get a LOT of exercise, and I eat real food. Docs tell me I'm healthy (and pest me about a colonoscopy often ... I'll pass for now lol) and seem mildly offended by that.

And, I know when I was taking the meds daily, I was sick almost constantly (colds, tummy bugs, headaches,etc.). So, while I can't/won't say that there is anything to what this man is saying, I can say that not taking all the drugs doesn't seem to have hurt me a bit ~ even with two auto-immune diseases.

Quoting VannaMae307:

Pretty sure cancer can't be injected into you.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured