Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Pharmaceutical companies knowingly injecting us with cancer, AIDS, autoimmune disorders, etc

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

Get rid of one disease and get injected with another.....

Posted by Anonymous on Dec. 30, 2012 at 11:40 AM
Replies (111-120):
LectioDivina
by on Dec. 30, 2012 at 1:02 PM

lol where did I say everything is out to get me?

I don't get newer vaxes for the same reasons I don't buy the first version of a cell phone that comes out...There are always kinks and bugs that need to be worked out that they can't see until a huge number of the population is using them. I like to wait until all the problems are worked out....

We get the polio vax because it has been proven. We don't get gardasil for example because it has not.

Quoting Anonymous:

Logical isn't a word I would use more like crazy conspiracy nut,  everything is out to get you!

Quoting LectioDivina:

What kind of people ?  The logical ones?

I haven't said anything they don't teach you in 8th grade science class....

You know why they are always "making vaccines better" and testing them and changing the chemical makeup to be less harmful?

Because they were harming people before.

Quoting Anonymous:

I'm not mad people like you make me laugh!

Quoting LectioDivina:

lol what are you so mad about?

This is pretty simple logic....Toxins, viruses and chemicals can make you sick, and things that irritate your cells, can irritate your cells.

I'm not suggesting you do anything with your kids.

Quoting Anonymous:

Oh ok then since you say so,  I have changed my mind and I will no longer vax my kids!  Get a grip there is a study out there that says everything you could possibly think of causes cancer so either go live in your little bubble or get over it!  Oh wait the plastic the bubbles made of causes cancer too so I guess we're all screwed!

Quoting LectioDivina:

It's not that crazy.  Cancer is caused by cells being irritated to the point that they reproduce and split abnormally...There are thousands of things you can inject yourself with that can cause your cells to become irritated and split abnormally.

Quoting Anonymous:

Because it is a crazy conspiricay theory to think people are being injected with cancer,  if you choose to believe such crazy things good for you I will stand on the side of common sense though!

Quoting LectioDivina:

Quoting Anonymous:

I'm safe I wear a tin foil hat and tin foil panties!

Why must it be a crazy conspiracy theory to put forth the idea that injecting yourself with chemicals and viruses might make you sick?

Leobaby2007
by on Dec. 30, 2012 at 1:03 PM
1 mom liked this

This is the type of information I love- the kind that comes from someone who has actually seen a medication or a vaccination being made. By far and large, people who work in medical or science research have the most logical explanations and don't just spout off about about formaldehyde and aborted fetal tissue to scare others when they really have no idea what they're talking about.

Quoting Aleta775:

You know what? I do trust them. Why? Because my mother is a pharmacist, and because of her I was able to score a job where I got a chance to see how medications for allergies are made. It was a super neat job. It was very scientific, and completely fascinating.

We would take the very materials that would cause allergies and make medicine out of them. It worked on the same principle as a vaccine. We would grind bees up in a blender and extract the venom. I can't count the number of vasts I had to stir that contained a saline solution (we called it COCaS) and powdered pine pollen. It smelled God awful by the way. Once the solutions sat over night, you pressure filtered them into pure liquids, added some chemicals to keep bacteria from growing in them, and then sterilized them for the final process of making them in medications.

The chemicals we added (mostly alcohol phenol) would be in parts per MILLION. We are talking about a few drops of chemicals per DRUM, of extracted solution. By the time you had that medicine injected into you, the traces of chemicals would be very scant. We only added enough to keep microorganisms that we didn't want from multiplying and you pretty much only needed those chemicals to change the pH. That would be enough to keep the nasty things from growing. 

Unless you have actually worked in a lab where you can SEE medicine being made, you really have no standing to judge or critize. I HAVE seen what it is like, and what goes into it. I was part of the process itself. 

Quoting Anonymous:

Hey. You want to trust the companies with injecting you, your kids, and family with monkey tissue and formaldehyde. No problem. And good luck to you. 

Quoting Anonymous:

That means it's super duper mega valid.

Quoting Anonymous:

The clip was made before the internet even existed. 

Quoting colins_mom:

" they can't put anything on the internet that isn't true"

" where did you hear that"

" on the Internet"

momto2boys973
by Ruby Member on Dec. 30, 2012 at 1:05 PM
Quoting Aleta775:

"I never said that we should pump our bodies full of them.LOL. I simply said that the liver can handle a lot of what we do put in our bodies. In most cases, we don't have much of an adverse reaction to injections like vaccines or medications. An exception would be having an allergic reaction. The chemicals and additives themselves are not always responsible for these reactions, but that it what the OP wants to believe. "

I love it how vaccines is exaggerated into "pumping the body FULL of chemicals", lol. Talk about inmammatory phrases!
First of all, there's nothing inherently wrong about chemicals. Just because something is "chemical" that doesn't mean it's harmful. Just because something is natural it doesn't mean it's safe either, as a matter of fact.
Second, with pretty much any substance- natural or chemical- there is a safe amount that our body can deal with. And chemicals in vaccines are way below the safe amount.
Aleta775
by on Dec. 30, 2012 at 1:05 PM

You always have the option to delay vaccines and spread them out a lot more if you so choose. The most vaccines that you will ever receive in your entire life, is during early childhood. After that, maybe a booster every five years or so. Actually, I'm 35 and I'm racking my brain right now trying to remember the last time I had a vaccine. I can't remember. I don't usually get the flu shot sooooooo.......it's been a long time. 

Quoting Anonymous:

Yes, naturally in the body in the amounts that the body can process. How many vaccines do our children recieve within a small period of time? ALOT just within the first year of life before the liver can even be strong enough to "filter" as you say. The kids don't just get a one time injection. I remember my kids getting 3 shots at one time every few months. 

If you drink alcohol in small amounts, there won't be that much effect on the body. The body will clean it out. Drink in large quantities and eventually it's just too much for the body to process and then the liver will be destroyed. Same thing with these chemicals. The body can only handle so much before side effects take place.

Quoting Aleta775:

What you don't seem to realize is that some those "foreign chemicals" already exist in the human body. You are correct in that an injection of chemicals does have a reaction in the human body. With very few exceptions, the reaction is your liver filtering out the chemicals. That is why we have a liver. 

Plus, in order to get the kind of reactions you are talking about ,you would have to have multiple injections over a period of time. A one time injection like a vaccine is simply not enough to cause all of the issues people want to associate with it. 

Quoting Anonymous:

And if you read, the descriptions "not clearly associated" and " uncommonly linked to".....means they KNOW it causes problems but just tip-toeing around the fact. Any amount of foreign chemical injected into a human body is going to leave some type of reaction or consequence. 

Quoting katiew2012:

I'd post a link to the FDA that talks about the approval process for vaccines and the ingredients, but I doubt you would even read it, OP. It is not conspiratory and would be too logical for you. It even discusses the levels of formaldehyde in vaccines.

eta link to FDA since OP added one from CDC.

http://www.fda.gov/BiologicsBloodVaccines/SafetyAvailability/VaccineSafety/ucm187810.htm

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Dec. 30, 2012 at 1:06 PM

I actually agree with you on the gardasil thing,  I really see no need for it, it doesn't even protect against that much and there are quite a few kinks in it so my kids won't be getting that.  I don't do the flu vaccine either but we do most of the other though.

Quoting LectioDivina:

lol where did I say everything is out to get me?

I don't get newer vaxes for the same reasons I don't buy the first version of a cell phone that comes out...There are always kinks and bugs that need to be worked out that they can't see until a huge number of the population is using them. I like to wait until all the problems are worked out....

We get the polio vax because it has been proven. We don't get gardasil for example because it has not.

Quoting Anonymous:

Logical isn't a word I would use more like crazy conspiracy nut,  everything is out to get you!

Quoting LectioDivina:

What kind of people ?  The logical ones?

I haven't said anything they don't teach you in 8th grade science class....

You know why they are always "making vaccines better" and testing them and changing the chemical makeup to be less harmful?

Because they were harming people before.

Quoting Anonymous:

I'm not mad people like you make me laugh!

Quoting LectioDivina:

This is pretty simple logic....Toxins, viruses and chemicals can make you sick, and things that irritate your cells, can irritate your cells.

Quoting Anonymous:

Oh ok then since you say so,  I have changed my mind and I will no longer vax my kids!  Get a grip there is a study out there that says everything you could possibly think of causes cancer so either go live in your little bubble or get over it!  Oh wait the plastic the bubbles made of causes cancer too so I guess we're all screwed!

Quoting LectioDivina:

It's not that crazy.  Cancer is caused by cells being irritated to the point that they reproduce and split abnormally...There are thousands of things you can inject yourself with that can cause your cells to become irritated and split abnormally.

Quoting Anonymous:

Because it is a crazy conspiricay theory to think people are being injected with cancer,  if you choose to believe such crazy things good for you I will stand on the side of common sense though!

Quoting LectioDivina:

Quoting Anonymous:

Why must it be a crazy conspiracy theory to put forth the idea that injecting yourself with chemicals and viruses might make you sick?

Aleta775
by on Dec. 30, 2012 at 1:09 PM

Thank you. That was the coolest Summer job I ever had! We were swamped too, so even though I was only there for the Summer, I learned a TON. I also worked my little tail off with a ridiculous amount of overtime. There was one week where I got in over 100 hours! LOL. 

This is what my mother does as her profession, so I've grown up looking at things with a scientific mind rather than trusting the word of others. 

Quoting Leobaby2007:

This is the type of information I love- the kind that comes from someone who has actually seen a medication or a vaccination being made. By far and large, people who work in medical or science research have the most logical explanations and don't just spout off about about formaldehyde and aborted fetal tissue to scare others when they really have no idea what they're talking about.

Quoting Aleta775:

You know what? I do trust them. Why? Because my mother is a pharmacist, and because of her I was able to score a job where I got a chance to see how medications for allergies are made. It was a super neat job. It was very scientific, and completely fascinating.

We would take the very materials that would cause allergies and make medicine out of them. It worked on the same principle as a vaccine. We would grind bees up in a blender and extract the venom. I can't count the number of vasts I had to stir that contained a saline solution (we called it COCaS) and powdered pine pollen. It smelled God awful by the way. Once the solutions sat over night, you pressure filtered them into pure liquids, added some chemicals to keep bacteria from growing in them, and then sterilized them for the final process of making them in medications.

The chemicals we added (mostly alcohol phenol) would be in parts per MILLION. We are talking about a few drops of chemicals per DRUM, of extracted solution. By the time you had that medicine injected into you, the traces of chemicals would be very scant. We only added enough to keep microorganisms that we didn't want from multiplying and you pretty much only needed those chemicals to change the pH. That would be enough to keep the nasty things from growing. 

Unless you have actually worked in a lab where you can SEE medicine being made, you really have no standing to judge or critize. I HAVE seen what it is like, and what goes into it. I was part of the process itself. 

Quoting Anonymous:

Hey. You want to trust the companies with injecting you, your kids, and family with monkey tissue and formaldehyde. No problem. And good luck to you. 

Quoting Anonymous:

That means it's super duper mega valid.

Quoting Anonymous:

The clip was made before the internet even existed. 

Quoting colins_mom:

" they can't put anything on the internet that isn't true"

" where did you hear that"

" on the Internet"

Aleta775
by on Dec. 30, 2012 at 1:10 PM

I know. I don't get it. :( 

Quoting momto2boys973:

Quoting Aleta775:

"I never said that we should pump our bodies full of them.LOL. I simply said that the liver can handle a lot of what we do put in our bodies. In most cases, we don't have much of an adverse reaction to injections like vaccines or medications. An exception would be having an allergic reaction. The chemicals and additives themselves are not always responsible for these reactions, but that it what the OP wants to believe. "

I love it how vaccines is exaggerated into "pumping the body FULL of chemicals", lol. Talk about inmammatory phrases!
First of all, there's nothing inherently wrong about chemicals. Just because something is "chemical" that doesn't mean it's harmful. Just because something is natural it doesn't mean it's safe either, as a matter of fact.
Second, with pretty much any substance- natural or chemical- there is a safe amount that our body can deal with. And chemicals in vaccines are way below the safe amount.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 8 on Dec. 30, 2012 at 1:11 PM
And we use a lot of those natural cures still, asprin is,made from willow bark.

hepititis meds are made from dandilion greens.

Quoting Anonymous:

Yes, I know about history and about epidemics. But, people found natural cures to deal with them. I'm not an idiot. If you want to believe these companies are trying to cure people, then, keep believeing it. That's your right. I don't trust them, and that's my right. 

Quoting momto2boys973:

Quoting Anonymous:

"Long before vaccines were created, the human body was able to fight off diseases and sicknesses with natural cures"

LOL! That is the most ignorant thing I've read so far here... Honestly, dear, do you want me to tell you how many epidemics throughout history have killed millions of people? Educate yourself before trying to educate others, please.

momto2boys973
by Ruby Member on Dec. 30, 2012 at 1:12 PM
Quoting Anonymous:

"Yes, I know about history and about epidemics. But, people found natural cures to deal with them"

Which didn't really work quite well, did it?
Again, plagues of measles and smallpox alone have killed MILLIONS, influenza as well. The measles wiped out 90% of the population of the New World and their "natural remedies" did nothing to help them.
It was a very ignorant argument and one anti-vaxers use a lot because they've never lived through an epidemic of that caliber. And why is that? Well, because of those evil doctors and their poisonous vaccines!
We humans have short memories and that's how we end up making the same mistakes over and over again. And history has shown us over and over again that finding an innocent scapegoat to ease our own fears is always the beginning of tragedy.
LectioDivina
by on Dec. 30, 2012 at 1:13 PM

Sorry, I should of gone into a drawn out explination?

I never understood the "These toxins are everywhere you go so it doesn't matter" mindframe...Why is it wrong to smoke in the car with your kid then? Those toxins are everywhere, right? What does it matter....

Quoting marabie:

irritate the cells? Toxins, viruses, and chemcials cause selective pressure on cells which creates errors in  DNA replication process which can cause mutations, viruses turn certain genes on and off which causes mutations irritating the cells is not the correct way to describe it. These toxins exist every where not just in vaccinations going outside you are breathing in toxins which cause selective pressure.

Quoting LectioDivina:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting LectioDivina:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting LectioDivina:

Quoting Anonymous:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)