Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Pharmaceutical companies knowingly injecting us with cancer, AIDS, autoimmune disorders, etc

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

Get rid of one disease and get injected with another.....

Posted by Anonymous on Dec. 30, 2012 at 11:40 AM
Replies (61-70):
bullemhead
by Platinum Member on Dec. 30, 2012 at 12:23 PM

Oh FFS!!!!!!! Come on people!! REALLY!???

Aleta775
by on Dec. 30, 2012 at 12:23 PM
1 mom liked this

My point was that we don't have to inject these things into our bodies for them to change, and for humans to get sick from a virus that used to be only found in animals. I super simplified it, but I know how viruses transfer from species to species. 

Quoting marabie:

I can't tell if you're being sarcastic or not but this is how it works.. people get sick from viruses typically only capable of infecting one type of animal, that pick up genes from other viruses that ARE capable of infecting humans. Bacteria do this to that's how antibiotic resistance works gene swapping on plasmids. Transmission vectors also change all the time. THere are also viruses that infect bacteria called bacteriophages.  Ebola, HIV, numerous types of flu the avian flu, swine flu, all changed vectors when they did gene swapping with another strain of flu, rabies is a virus with a large range of infection.

Quoting Aleta775:

And sometimes a virus that only existed within wild animals makes the transition and jumps to humans, all on its own without humans doing anything. 

Quoting marabie:

Some viruses cause cancer this isn't new and sometimes vaccines aren't sterile this isn't new either..

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Dec. 30, 2012 at 12:24 PM
1 mom liked this

I see the news everyday with the rising amounts of Autism cases, cancer patients, severe food allergies that have never existed before.....these things didn't just come from nowhere. The large increase of vaccinations=a large increase in these other cases. It's not just coincidence. 

Quoting Aleta775:

You know what? I do trust them. Why? Because my mother is a pharmacist, and because of her I was able to score a job where I got a chance to see how medications for allergies are made. It was a super neat job. It was very scientific, and completely fascinating.

We would take the very materials that would cause allergies and make medicine out of them. It worked on the same principle as a vaccine. We would grind bees up in a blender and extract the venom. I can't count the number of vasts I had to stir that contained a saline solution (we called it COCaS) and powdered pine pollen. It smelled God awful by the way. Once the solutions sat over night, you pressure filtered them into pure liquids, added some chemicals to keep bacteria from growing in them, and then sterilized them for the final process of making them in medications.

The chemicals we added (mostly alcohol phenol) would be in parts per MILLION. We are talking about a few drops of chemicals per DRUM, of extracted solution. By the time you had that medicine injected into you, the traces of chemicals would be very scant. We only added enough to keep microorganisms that we didn't want from multiplying and you pretty much only needed those chemicals to change the pH. That would be enough to keep the nasty things from growing. 

Unless you have actually worked in a lab where you can SEE medicine being made, you really have no standing to judge or critize. I HAVE seen what it is like, and what goes into it. I was part of the process itself. 

Quoting Anonymous:

Hey. You want to trust the companies with injecting you, your kids, and family with monkey tissue and formaldehyde. No problem. And good luck to you. 

Quoting Anonymous:

That means it's super duper mega valid.

Quoting Anonymous:

The clip was made before the internet even existed. 

Quoting colins_mom:

" they can't put anything on the internet that isn't true"

" where did you hear that"

" on the Internet"

katiew2012
by on Dec. 30, 2012 at 12:24 PM
4 moms liked this

Have you personally read the ingredients listed on vaccines and other medication? Or are you drinking the anti-vax koolaid, chilled and undiluted?

Quoting Anonymous:

No. But the formaldehyde, monkey tissue, and other crap they put into it CAUSES the cancer, and they knew this. And still inject it into people. Look at the rise in cancer, allergies, autoimmune disorders, and other disorders (such as Autism). 

Quoting VannaMae307:

Pretty sure cancer can't be injected into you.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Katie, proud wife of a railroader, and a future mother-to-be! 

I only reply if I've been quoted, or I happen to look and see a response. So, if you want to discuss with me, please quote me. :) Thank-you and good day!

marabie
by on Dec. 30, 2012 at 12:25 PM

People just want to believe whatever they want.

Quoting Aleta775:

You know what? I do trust them. Why? Because my mother is a pharmacist, and because of her I was able to score a job where I got a chance to see how medications for allergies are made. It was a super neat job. It was very scientific, and completely fascinating.

We would take the very materials that would cause allergies and make medicine out of them. It worked on the same principle as a vaccine. We would grind bees up in a blender and extract the venom. I can't count the number of vasts I had to stir that contained a saline solution (we called it COCaS) and powdered pine pollen. It smelled God awful by the way. Once the solutions sat over night, you pressure filtered them into pure liquids, added some chemicals to keep bacteria from growing in them, and then sterilized them for the final process of making them in medications.

The chemicals we added (mostly alcohol phenol) would be in parts per MILLION. We are talking about a few drops of chemicals per DRUM, of extracted solution. By the time you had that medicine injected into you, the traces of chemicals would be very scant. We only added enough to keep microorganisms that we didn't want from multiplying and you pretty much only needed those chemicals to change the pH. That would be enough to keep the nasty things from growing. 

Unless you have actually worked in a lab where you can SEE medicine being made, you really have no standing to judge or critize. I HAVE seen what it is like, and what goes into it. I was part of the process itself. 

Quoting Anonymous:

Hey. You want to trust the companies with injecting you, your kids, and family with monkey tissue and formaldehyde. No problem. And good luck to you. 

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting colins_mom:

" on the Internet"

momto2boys973
by Ruby Member on Dec. 30, 2012 at 12:26 PM
1 mom liked this
OH, I envy you so much OP. I wish my life was that easy going that I actually had to go out of my way to find imaginary things to worry about. But alas! I have REAL problems to occupy my thoughts.
I guess you're one of those people who believes anything as long as it sounds scandalous enough, LOL. What happened? World didn't end last week, now you need to find something else to make you paranoid? Some people are addicted to fear, you know. They just don't feel OK if they're not terrified about something.
PinkButterfly66
by Emerald Member on Dec. 30, 2012 at 12:26 PM
1 mom liked this

There was an interview in the Rollingstone Magazine back in the 90's that pointed to the Sabin polio (live) vaccine as the cause of AIDs epidemic.  Sabine used African Green monkey kidneys to grow the polio vaccine without regard of viruses that the monkeys were harboring.  It is theorized that it took the 30 odd years for the simivian HIV to mutate to infect humans.  Sabin was asked to let his vaccine vials be tested for the SIV but he refused.  

The allegations aren't as far fetched as you think.

momofmany86
by on Dec. 30, 2012 at 12:27 PM
1 mom liked this

Bill Gates is all about killing off the population.

Another article about it.

Bill Gates talks vaccines.

I believe these 'conspiracy theories'. There are a lot of people who believe these things, and I don't doubt it for one second. Now, that doesn't mean I believe EVERYTHING that's ever said that the gov't debunks as a conspiracy theory. But, I do believe a lot of it.

momofmany86
by on Dec. 30, 2012 at 12:28 PM
Anonymous
by Anonymous 15 on Dec. 30, 2012 at 12:28 PM
1 mom liked this

Quoting Anonymous:

I see the news everyday with the rising amounts of Autism cases, cancer patients, severe food allergies that have never existed before.....these things didn't just come from nowhere. The large increase of vaccinations=a large increase in these other cases. It's not just coincidence. 

Quoting Aleta775:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting colins_mom:

" on the Internet"

Look to your food source first and foremost, THAT is what causes all of these problems.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)