Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Pharmaceutical companies knowingly injecting us with cancer, AIDS, autoimmune disorders, etc

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

Get rid of one disease and get injected with another.....

Posted by Anonymous on Dec. 30, 2012 at 11:40 AM
Replies (71-80):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Dec. 30, 2012 at 12:28 PM

http://www.cdc.gov/vaccines/vac-gen/additives.htm

This is from the Center for Disease Control. You can see for yourself....I am/was not anti-vax. My kids have been vaccinated. I sure as hell wish I have never done it now though. 

Quoting katiew2012:

Have you personally read the ingredients listed on vaccines and other medication? Or are you drinking the anti-vax koolaid, chilled and undiluted?

Quoting Anonymous:

No. But the formaldehyde, monkey tissue, and other crap they put into it CAUSES the cancer, and they knew this. And still inject it into people. Look at the rise in cancer, allergies, autoimmune disorders, and other disorders (such as Autism). 

Quoting VannaMae307:

Pretty sure cancer can't be injected into you.

marabie
by on Dec. 30, 2012 at 12:30 PM
1 mom liked this

Do research take a immunology class there are THOUSANDS of chemicals that are being used EVERY SINGLE DAY that have never been used in the past, there are selective pressures for microbes that were not around in past decades causing mutations all of the time because society advanced and with these advancements came selective pressure, toxins, man made chemicals, read the studies linking autism and vaccines the mercury that so called caused autism was removed from vaccines and people STILL have autism. There is more knowledge, better diagnostic systems in place, more awareness that didn't exist of course there are going to be more illnesses because there is more knowledge to diagnos them.

Quoting Anonymous:

I see the news everyday with the rising amounts of Autism cases, cancer patients, severe food allergies that have never existed before.....these things didn't just come from nowhere. The large increase of vaccinations=a large increase in these other cases. It's not just coincidence. 

Quoting Aleta775:

You know what? I do trust them. Why? Because my mother is a pharmacist, and because of her I was able to score a job where I got a chance to see how medications for allergies are made. It was a super neat job. It was very scientific, and completely fascinating.

We would take the very materials that would cause allergies and make medicine out of them. It worked on the same principle as a vaccine. We would grind bees up in a blender and extract the venom. I can't count the number of vasts I had to stir that contained a saline solution (we called it COCaS) and powdered pine pollen. It smelled God awful by the way. Once the solutions sat over night, you pressure filtered them into pure liquids, added some chemicals to keep bacteria from growing in them, and then sterilized them for the final process of making them in medications.

The chemicals we added (mostly alcohol phenol) would be in parts per MILLION. We are talking about a few drops of chemicals per DRUM, of extracted solution. By the time you had that medicine injected into you, the traces of chemicals would be very scant. We only added enough to keep microorganisms that we didn't want from multiplying and you pretty much only needed those chemicals to change the pH. That would be enough to keep the nasty things from growing. 

Unless you have actually worked in a lab where you can SEE medicine being made, you really have no standing to judge or critize. I HAVE seen what it is like, and what goes into it. I was part of the process itself. 

Quoting Anonymous:

Hey. You want to trust the companies with injecting you, your kids, and family with monkey tissue and formaldehyde. No problem. And good luck to you. 

Quoting Anonymous:

That means it's super duper mega valid.

Quoting Anonymous:

The clip was made before the internet even existed. 

Quoting colins_mom:

" they can't put anything on the internet that isn't true"

" where did you hear that"

" on the Internet"

katiew2012
by on Dec. 30, 2012 at 12:31 PM

I'd post a link to the FDA that talks about the approval process for vaccines and the ingredients, but I doubt you would even read it, OP. It is not conspiratory and would be too logical for you. It even discusses the levels of formaldehyde in vaccines.

eta link to FDA since OP added one from CDC.

http://www.fda.gov/BiologicsBloodVaccines/SafetyAvailability/VaccineSafety/ucm187810.htm

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Katie, proud wife of a railroader, and a future mother-to-be! 

I only reply if I've been quoted, or I happen to look and see a response. So, if you want to discuss with me, please quote me. :) Thank-you and good day!

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Dec. 30, 2012 at 12:32 PM
2 moms liked this

Not at all. But, with a child who I suspect has Asperger's, I started researching all the chemicals in the food and medicine that we consume. Knowing I injected my kids with chemicals such as formaldehyde, yes, is a very big problem. 

Quoting momto2boys973:

OH, I envy you so much OP. I wish my life was that easy going that I actually had to go out of my way to find imaginary things to worry about. But alas! I have REAL problems to occupy my thoughts.
I guess you're one of those people who believes anything as long as it sounds scandalous enough, LOL.

marabie
by on Dec. 30, 2012 at 12:32 PM
1 mom liked this

People just live with ignorance and don't even recognize the scientific evidence so I was really posting it to hopefully engage someone to do real research.

Quoting Aleta775:

My point was that we don't have to inject these things into our bodies for them to change, and for humans to get sick from a virus that used to be only found in animals. I super simplified it, but I know how viruses transfer from species to species. 

Quoting marabie:

I can't tell if you're being sarcastic or not but this is how it works.. people get sick from viruses typically only capable of infecting one type of animal, that pick up genes from other viruses that ARE capable of infecting humans. Bacteria do this to that's how antibiotic resistance works gene swapping on plasmids. Transmission vectors also change all the time. THere are also viruses that infect bacteria called bacteriophages.  Ebola, HIV, numerous types of flu the avian flu, swine flu, all changed vectors when they did gene swapping with another strain of flu, rabies is a virus with a large range of infection.

Quoting Aleta775:

And sometimes a virus that only existed within wild animals makes the transition and jumps to humans, all on its own without humans doing anything. 

Quoting marabie:

Some viruses cause cancer this isn't new and sometimes vaccines aren't sterile this isn't new either..

Presley77
by Silver Member on Dec. 30, 2012 at 12:32 PM
Despite much misinformation some of these "conspiracies" are true and if you research you will find incidents of these things happening both past and present. So anyone of the mindset that "they would never do that" should do some reading and keep an open mind. Companies and people do conspire and some conspiracies are proved real. I don't know about this one as I can't watch the video but things like this have been placed in vaccines in the past so I know it is possible. That's all.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
katiew2012
by on Dec. 30, 2012 at 12:34 PM
1 mom liked this

Did you actually read anything on that page you linked? Makes vax sound perfectly safe to me. smdh

Quoting Anonymous:

http://www.cdc.gov/vaccines/vac-gen/additives.htm

This is from the Center for Disease Control. You can see for yourself....I am/was not anti-vax. My kids have been vaccinated. I sure as hell wish I have never done it now though. 

Quoting katiew2012:

Have you personally read the ingredients listed on vaccines and other medication? Or are you drinking the anti-vax koolaid, chilled and undiluted?

Quoting Anonymous:

No. But the formaldehyde, monkey tissue, and other crap they put into it CAUSES the cancer, and they knew this. And still inject it into people. Look at the rise in cancer, allergies, autoimmune disorders, and other disorders (such as Autism). 

Quoting VannaMae307:

Pretty sure cancer can't be injected into you.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Katie, proud wife of a railroader, and a future mother-to-be! 

I only reply if I've been quoted, or I happen to look and see a response. So, if you want to discuss with me, please quote me. :) Thank-you and good day!

Aleta775
by on Dec. 30, 2012 at 12:34 PM
1 mom liked this

But you also don't have any absolute proof. I agree that these things do not occur in a vacuum. However, it is wrong to point fingers and demonize something when you are not certain of the source. All you are creating then is a modern day witch hunt. 

Quoting Anonymous:

I see the news everyday with the rising amounts of Autism cases, cancer patients, severe food allergies that have never existed before.....these things didn't just come from nowhere. The large increase of vaccinations=a large increase in these other cases. It's not just coincidence. 

Quoting Aleta775:

You know what? I do trust them. Why? Because my mother is a pharmacist, and because of her I was able to score a job where I got a chance to see how medications for allergies are made. It was a super neat job. It was very scientific, and completely fascinating.

We would take the very materials that would cause allergies and make medicine out of them. It worked on the same principle as a vaccine. We would grind bees up in a blender and extract the venom. I can't count the number of vasts I had to stir that contained a saline solution (we called it COCaS) and powdered pine pollen. It smelled God awful by the way. Once the solutions sat over night, you pressure filtered them into pure liquids, added some chemicals to keep bacteria from growing in them, and then sterilized them for the final process of making them in medications.

The chemicals we added (mostly alcohol phenol) would be in parts per MILLION. We are talking about a few drops of chemicals per DRUM, of extracted solution. By the time you had that medicine injected into you, the traces of chemicals would be very scant. We only added enough to keep microorganisms that we didn't want from multiplying and you pretty much only needed those chemicals to change the pH. That would be enough to keep the nasty things from growing. 

Unless you have actually worked in a lab where you can SEE medicine being made, you really have no standing to judge or critize. I HAVE seen what it is like, and what goes into it. I was part of the process itself. 

Quoting Anonymous:

Hey. You want to trust the companies with injecting you, your kids, and family with monkey tissue and formaldehyde. No problem. And good luck to you. 

Quoting Anonymous:

That means it's super duper mega valid.

Quoting Anonymous:

The clip was made before the internet even existed. 

Quoting colins_mom:

" they can't put anything on the internet that isn't true"

" where did you hear that"

" on the Internet"

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Dec. 30, 2012 at 12:35 PM
1 mom liked this

Because it is a crazy conspiricay theory to think people are being injected with cancer,  if you choose to believe such crazy things good for you I will stand on the side of common sense though!

Quoting LectioDivina:

Quoting Anonymous:

I'm safe I wear a tin foil hat and tin foil panties!

Why must it be a crazy conspiracy theory to put forth the idea that injecting yourself with chemicals and viruses might make you sick?

momto2boys973
by Ruby Member on Dec. 30, 2012 at 12:36 PM
Quoting Anonymous:

"Not at all. But, with a child who I suspect has Asperger's, I started researching all the chemicals in the food and medicine that we consume. Knowing I injected my kids with chemicals such as formaldehyde, yes, is a very big problem. "

LOL. And did you bother to research "formaldehyde" or the anti-vax brainwashing machine told you that's what dead bodies are kept in and that was gross enough for you? You seem to believe anything as long as it's supported by pseudoscience and conspiracy theorists.
Again, there are real challenges in my life that occupy my mind, I don't have time, energy or interest to start worrying about imaginary nonsense.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN