Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

my sil is nasty

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 12 Replies
A few months ago my mil said she'd be moving from the place she's renting and asked if we wanted to take over the house. The place is huge and right in our budget so we said yes. the catch was her sister, her baby and her husband would still be here for a few months until his job ended(they were all in one room). Fine whatever. They just moved out yesterday and the room was SO freaking nasty i couldn't tell if the tile was marbled or if they were dirty! (different tile than the rest of the house) so after the initial mop i'm now scrubbing each tile with a heavy duty scrubby and some antibacterial soap. Gross! So how's your sunday!? lol
Posted by Anonymous on Dec. 30, 2012 at 12:16 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Dec. 30, 2012 at 12:27 PM
Bump
skittlefart
by Taste the Rainbow on Dec. 30, 2012 at 12:29 PM

yikes...i'm cleaning too, but i'm just tidying up a little bit. Making the bed, doing the laundry, vaccum the hallways and rooms, stuff like that ._. And that takes like...5 minutes...

100_3402_zpscc9632ae-1_zps98432025
nellyb118
by Gold Member on Dec. 30, 2012 at 12:29 PM
Yuck! 3 people living in one bedroom can make for grossness.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
TattoodMommy19
by Platinum Member on Dec. 30, 2012 at 12:31 PM
1 mom liked this
I got this nifty new steam cleaner gadget from hubby yesterday, so I'm steam cleaning the whole house! Lol I've never been so excited to clean behind the stove!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
SaraLovesEli29
by on Dec. 30, 2012 at 12:31 PM
I'll straighten up our kitchen today, but otherwise I get to relax because my house is clean for once. Lol.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Dec. 30, 2012 at 12:32 PM
My SIL is nasty too.I went to mil house about three days ago and they(BIL SIL and three kids) have moved back in with her.they have the whole down stairs to themselves and its freaking nasty.dirty clothes all over the floor,beer cans, dog poop,food.just nasty
tiarra7022
by on Dec. 30, 2012 at 12:35 PM

I couldnt handle ppl being dirty. I have two toddlers so toys are normally everywhere during the day but they get picked up everynight and the floors cleaned.

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Dec. 30, 2012 at 12:37 PM
Maybe. But when ALL you have to clean is one room, it should've been better maintained.

Quoting nellyb118:

Yuck! 3 people living in one bedroom can make for grossness.
AubreeGrace17
by Platinum Member on Dec. 30, 2012 at 12:39 PM

I don't know how you did it with so many people in one place.

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Dec. 30, 2012 at 12:40 PM
Ahh i want a new steam mop! ours broke :(

Quoting TattoodMommy19:

I got this nifty new steam cleaner gadget from hubby yesterday, so I'm steam cleaning the whole house! Lol I've never been so excited to clean behind the stove!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)