Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

A Married man confessed his love for me (long)

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 19 Replies
We were together for a short time but it was very passionate. He moved to further his career. I got married & he moved back. Things went downhill with my exdh & we seperated. Me & this guy could never stay away from each other or stop talking for long. Well me & my exdh decided to try to work things out. I was young & just wanted to keep our family together (we had a dd). So the guy got back with his ex, she got pregnant so he felt like he had to marry her...its "what's right" after all. I left my exdh for good 2yrs ago

Well a few weeks ago he texted me & said he loved my pic on fb that it was so beautiful I said thanks then the covo went like this:

Him: Your welcome. I wish things were like they use to be

Me: I know, I wish I would've never got married or got back with (ex) when you left

Him: I wish i never left. Maybe i could of been happy.

Me: Why aren't you happy?

Him: Ive never been happy. In fact im still miserable. Everything ive done is been because i thought it was the right thing to do.

Me: I'm sorry. Sometimes what we think is right isn't what's right for anyone involved

Him: I know. On a good day im ok. Ill admit theres some days i dont think about you. Then theres some days where you pop in my head every now and then theres days like today where i miss you so much it hurts.

Me: awww =( that seriously means alot

Him: It literally hurts....my insides ache :(

Me: I remember feeling like that everyday after you left. It's weird I still claim you as my "ex" even though we never officially dated

Him: We didnt have to date to claim each other. We were lovers. Pure lovers. It was like our bodies were meant to be together. It was so strong. Strong enough that after all these years i ache for you at times.

Me: It means alot to know that someone feels so strongly for me especially when everyone who claimed to love me has hurt me & never seem to care the way I do

Him: I usually don't say anything when I feel this way, but I just couldn't help it tonight

Me: Well thank you for saying something. It makes me feel like I am worth loving...well caring for

Him: I do love you. Idk if ive ever said it but i do. I cant help it. I know you love me and i dont think youve ever told me that either. But i also know you cant help it either.

Me: No you have never said it.Neither have I but I didn't at first bcuz I was scared to run you off, then bcuz you were with her so I felt defeated

Him: I'm sorry things didn't go right, in the end its all my fault

Me: we both screwed up

Him: Mostly me

Me: I guess

Him: I'm sorry I hope I'm not upsetting you I just couldn't hold it in tonight

Me: no its ok

I'm no fool I don't plan on some affair with him, but if/ when he gets divorced I hope we find our way back to each other. I always said I would never date a man with kids but I would make an exception for him
Posted by Anonymous on Dec. 30, 2012 at 12:28 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Dec. 30, 2012 at 12:44 PM
1 mom liked this

Leave him be!

Mychele
by Ruby Member on Dec. 30, 2012 at 12:46 PM
Stop. Just stop. Either you are with your husband or not. This is hurtful. Would you like him talking to an ex and telling her how much he missed her and loved her ? It's wrong. It's like cheating.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
jessimicuh
by Gold Member on Dec. 30, 2012 at 12:47 PM
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Dec. 30, 2012 at 12:49 PM
My husband? I'm divorced

Quoting Mychele:

Stop. Just stop. Either you are with your husband or not. This is hurtful. Would you like him talking to an ex and telling her how much he missed her and loved her ? It's wrong. It's like cheating.
Anariama
by on Dec. 30, 2012 at 12:51 PM

I just have one thing to say,the word is A LOT not alot,two words not one. Also,stop sharing your private messages with a board full of strangers,sheesh.

Mychele
by Ruby Member on Dec. 30, 2012 at 12:53 PM
Maybe I misunderstood. I thought you were back with him ? Anyway he is married and the conversation is inappropriate.

Quoting Anonymous:

My husband? I'm divorced

Quoting Mychele:

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Dec. 30, 2012 at 12:55 PM
Leave him be? I'm not after him. I don't text him flirting. We talk on a weekly basis & its "how are you?" "What are you doing?"

I DO love him, but I'm not going to be the other woman, I refuse to. He just broke down that night. That's the only time our convo went out of the way.

Quoting Anonymous:

Leave him be!

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Dec. 30, 2012 at 12:58 PM
Its text messages....I copy & pasted lol

And well, honestly i can't share with anyone else

Quoting Anariama:

I just have one thing to say,the word is A LOT not alot,two words not one. Also,stop sharing your private messages with a board full of strangers,sheesh.

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Dec. 30, 2012 at 1:02 PM
I just reread I left out where I left my ex, we've been apart for 2yrs.

Yes it was inappropriate & its usally never that way, he broke down & I couldn't help but tell him I felt the same. We talked again the next day & he told me he wanted me (sexually) & I told him it would never happen while he's still married that its not fair to her or me & he said he understood. That was the end of it. Ever since its "what are you doin?" "How are you doin?" Convos

Quoting Mychele:

Maybe I misunderstood. I thought you were back with him ? Anyway he is married and the conversation is inappropriate.

Quoting Anonymous:

My husband? I'm divorced

Quoting Mychele:

loisl25
by Gold Member on Dec. 30, 2012 at 1:03 PM

The only right thing to do is to cut off ALL contact with him. It may not be the thing you want to do and  you may think you can't, but there it is.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured