Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Im seperated

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 18 Replies
my husband and I are seperated pending divorce. we both moved so are waiting to establish residency to get the divorce started.

anyway. he feels its ok to go sleeping around with random girls. I know he has because he admitted it before I moved out of state. so last night he friended a girl on fb. ok nobiggy.
then he made a post about drinking jack and coke. she liked it and commented.

im sure he fuckedher last night. and allthough im not going to say anything I still think its wrobg for him to be fucking atound while still married. we arenot even legally seperated. we just moved our seperated ways because we had to.

hes coming for a visit to see his kids in a week or two. I dont know howits goung tobe. we left on good terms.
Posted by Anonymous on Dec. 30, 2012 at 12:42 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Dec. 30, 2012 at 12:43 PM
1 mom liked this
If its over its over though. My mom was engaged before her divorce to my father was final. Shes going on 12 years of remarriage.
Stephd710
by Ruby Member on Dec. 30, 2012 at 12:43 PM
I dated before my divorce was final. I don't see anything wrong with it. You aren't together anymore, its just paperwork at this point. I know it hurts tho.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Logan_Bellasmom
by Ruby Member on Dec. 30, 2012 at 12:44 PM
1 mom liked this

If you guys are getting a divorce and leaving separately and are moving on...Why do you care who he fucks or what he does?

lucky2Beeme
by Ruby Member on Dec. 30, 2012 at 12:45 PM

stop reading his FB page unfriend him.

spastic_poodle
by Gold Member on Dec. 30, 2012 at 12:45 PM
But.. you guys aren't together, so why does it matter? My ex and I are separated waiting for the divorce to finalize. He's sleeping around, I'm in a serious relationship, and neither of us care because it's over. I don't understand the issue.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Dec. 30, 2012 at 12:46 PM
It's obvious she's still in love with him.

Quoting Logan_Bellasmom:

If you guys are getting a divorce and leaving separately and are moving on...Why do you care who he fucks or what he does?

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Dec. 30, 2012 at 12:46 PM
Separated ** :) lol
anyotherday
by Ruby Member on Dec. 30, 2012 at 12:47 PM

You seperated on good terms, stay on good terms and keep out of his private business.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Dec. 30, 2012 at 12:48 PM
You're separated, pending divorce. This means you shouldn't care who he fucks.

If it bothers you maybe you shouldn't get divorced.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Dec. 30, 2012 at 12:48 PM
Thats hsi messed up! Is like he needs to have a freaking hole near smh .. I hope you get stable sooner where you moved to so you can file for divorce . Dk not take him back unless you want an STD
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN