Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

6700 Gone!

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 40 Replies
My DH has a bad spending problem and I believe he has another problem along those lines.yesterday I go to the bank to take out money for groceries only to discover that we was negative 110.00.

Now I got two accounts at two different banks.one of them is joint and other is mine.in my account there's over 16k that he does not know about.

I was so mad and knew that this was the last straw with DH.I went home with food from burger king for dd.DH asked where all the food was and I asked him where is all the money.he blew up on me saying he had stuff to do and that most of the money I spent during christmas.so I spent nearly 6k on 1200 worth of toys? He couldn't explain any further and walked away.

IM DONE! I packed all of me and dd things and left.what if that was all the money we had? He was willing to let dd starve and didn't care,I refuse to deal with that.now he can dig himself into debt by himself.
Posted by Anonymous on Dec. 30, 2012 at 2:07 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
lucky2Beeme
by Ruby Member on Dec. 30, 2012 at 2:08 PM

hugs momma.

nicndetsmom
by Gold Member on Dec. 30, 2012 at 2:09 PM
Good for you! My ex used to put our account into the negative buying cigarettes and cheeseburgers. Turned my credit inside out. Bastard.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
LACHESIS
by Bronze Member on Dec. 30, 2012 at 2:09 PM

Owch.... that is a lot just "gone". :( 

Come check out the  ✶The Mommy Club✶
40? Almost 40? Feel 40?
40ish and beyond...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Rachel Mom to Joey,  Aiden and Lydia "Irish Twins"

Lalalie
by on Dec. 30, 2012 at 2:10 PM
1 mom liked this

=/ Wow! I'm so sorry you have to deal with that!

I wonder what he spent all that money on. That's insane. O.o

mommie2twogirls
by on Dec. 30, 2012 at 2:11 PM

im sorry mama, my ex husband had this same spending problem i know the feeling checking the account and having a few thousand dollars in teh account and then having it neg and your like wtf and feeling stupid standing there with 200 dollars worth of food an no way to pay for it ugh men

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Dec. 30, 2012 at 2:11 PM
I think he's buying pills.I can't prove it but I think that's what's going on

Quoting Lalalie:

=/ Wow! I'm so sorry you have to deal with that!

I wonder what he spent all that money on. That's insane. O.o

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Dec. 30, 2012 at 2:13 PM
1 mom liked this

Drugs, gambling or a girlfriend would be my guesses. Sorry. Transfer money to get your joint account back to zero, then have your name removed. Divorce him soon so that anymore debt that he incurs isn't also your problem.

FL2AK
by on Dec. 30, 2012 at 2:14 PM
I am so sorry.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
pbjtime87
by on Dec. 30, 2012 at 2:14 PM
You have done everything right... Your preparation and ability to see through bullshit has given you the strength to do what's right for you and your dd...

As for him.. He's a fuck face...
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Dec. 30, 2012 at 2:14 PM
This about the second time he's done this.last year we over 10k that went missing.out of 10k I used 2k so when the 8k went missing I found out about his pill addiction and made him get help.

Quoting mommie2twogirls:

im sorry mama, my ex husband had this same spending problem i know the feeling checking the account and having a few thousand dollars in teh account and then having it neg and your like wtf and feeling stupid standing there with 200 dollars worth of food an no way to pay for it ugh men

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)