Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Jenelle Evans TM2 update!!!

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
Last night her husband talked to his daughter on the phone.
This morning Jenelle freaked out and is divorcing him because he was talking on the phone after she was asleep. She claims he was just talking to his ex.
Now she says that he is a drug addict.

Edit- yes she got married. I think it was on December 4th IDR but on the same day they went to the courthouse her husband Courtland Rogers was arrested for a felony. Who would marry Jenelle? A guy with several felonies.
Her twitter is @PBandJenelley_1 but she set it to private after all of this so you can check ou her husbands twitter @courtyb11 also @jenelleBOMBS

Starcasm wrote about it
http://starcasm.net/archives/191310
Posted by Anonymous on Dec. 30, 2012 at 3:46 PM
Replies (121-129):
deviljrswifey
by on Dec. 31, 2012 at 11:41 AM

Quoting Anonymous:

You are disputing the legitimacy of my post. Nothing I said was false. He was arrested on the day they got married. They did have a fight about him being on the phone. She did say she was single on her verified twitter. I don't know why you are hung up on the charges being dropped. I never saw anything saying that they were dropped so I don't know. I am not a dumbass and I am not talking about any what the magazines say.

Quoting deviljrswifey:

I never said he wasnt.

Quoting Anonymous:

He is still a convicted felon even if those charges were dropped.

Quoting deviljrswifey:

It was all over the fb page ran by her. That it was a misunderstanding and how his charges were dropped.

Everyone knows they had a fight and that it was a misunderstanding. Also they were dropped. I havent done a thing wrong. Im just guessing you are the kind of person to believe everything you read in magazines. Also i said that because you told me oh you dont know her and this and that when you dont either.

Married/ 19/ Mommy

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Dec. 31, 2012 at 11:50 AM
I said that you don't know her so you don't know that they are together. They might be. I dont know if they are back together or still broken up yet. And I don't read the magazines do no I do not believe anything they say.
Ok fine so you say the charges are dropped, I am not disputing that because I DON'T KNOW. All I know is that he has been convicted for a felony before.
They had a fight a few days ago and he went on her twitter and said that they were getting a divorce but that was a misunderstanding. She went to her friends house. Is that the fight you are talking about? I am talking about the fight that happened yesterday morning. Did she say on her facebook that they are back together now? She hasn't put anything on twitter since saying she was deactivating it.

Quoting deviljrswifey:

Quoting Anonymous:

You are disputing the legitimacy of my post. Nothing I said was false. He was arrested on the day they got married. They did have a fight about him being on the phone. She did say she was single on her verified twitter. I don't know why you are hung up on the charges being dropped. I never saw anything saying that they were dropped so I don't know. I am not a dumbass and I am not talking about any what the magazines say.

Quoting deviljrswifey:

I never said he wasnt.

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting deviljrswifey:

It was all over the fb page ran by her. That it was a misunderstanding and how his charges were dropped.

Everyone knows they had a fight and that it was a misunderstanding. Also they were dropped. I havent done a thing wrong. Im just guessing you are the kind of person to believe everything you read in magazines. Also i said that because you told me oh you dont know her and this and that when you dont either.

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Dec. 31, 2012 at 11:51 AM
Ok, I have to go buy some cargo pants so I have more room.

Quoting Anonymous:

You can put it in your pockets.

Quoting Anonymous:

No problem. Should I use bags or a pooper scooper?

Quoting Anonymous:

Ok then, you can be my shit person. You can follow and pick up my dog's shit on our walks. Thanks.

Quoting Anonymous:

Sure, I will be whoever you want me to be ;)

Quoting Anonymous:

You sure?

Quoting Anonymous:

No.

Quoting Anonymous:

Are you Janelle?

Quoting Anonymous:

One that could only be beat by "such a slick comeback".

Quoting Anonymous:

Such a slick comeback. 

Quoting Anonymous:

You cared enough to click on a post with a title that made it clear what this post is about.

Quoting Anonymous:

Why do people even care?

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Dec. 31, 2012 at 12:03 PM

Last

Quoting Anonymous:

Ok, I have to go buy some cargo pants so I have more room.

Quoting Anonymous:

You can put it in your pockets.

Quoting Anonymous:

No problem. Should I use bags or a pooper scooper?

Quoting Anonymous:

Ok then, you can be my shit person. You can follow and pick up my dog's shit on our walks. Thanks.

Quoting Anonymous:

Sure, I will be whoever you want me to be ;)

Quoting Anonymous:

You sure?

Quoting Anonymous:

No.

Quoting Anonymous:

Are you Janelle?

Quoting Anonymous:

One that could only be beat by "such a slick comeback".

Quoting Anonymous:

Such a slick comeback. 

Quoting Anonymous:

You cared enough to click on a post with a title that made it clear what this post is about.

Quoting Anonymous:

Why do people even care?

deviljrswifey
by on Dec. 31, 2012 at 12:10 PM

Quoting Anonymous:

I said that you don't know her so you don't know that they are together. They might be. I dont know if they are back together or still broken up yet. And I don't read the magazines do no I do not believe anything they say.
Ok fine so you say the charges are dropped, I am not disputing that because I DON'T KNOW. All I know is that he has been convicted for a felony before.
They had a fight a few days ago and he went on her twitter and said that they were getting a divorce but that was a misunderstanding. She went to her friends house. Is that the fight you are talking about? I am talking about the fight that happened yesterday morning. Did she say on her facebook that they are back together now? She hasn't put anything on twitter since saying she was deactivating it.

Quoting deviljrswifey:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting deviljrswifey:

I never said he wasnt.

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting deviljrswifey:

ok, you are taking this to serious.

Married/ 19/ Mommy

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Dec. 31, 2012 at 12:15 PM
Ok because responding to you is "taking it too serious".

Quoting deviljrswifey:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting deviljrswifey:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting deviljrswifey:

I never said he wasnt.

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting deviljrswifey:

deviljrswifey
by on Dec. 31, 2012 at 12:43 PM

Quoting Anonymous:

Ok because responding to you is "taking it too serious".

Quoting deviljrswifey:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting deviljrswifey:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting deviljrswifey:

I never said he wasnt.

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting deviljrswifey:

No, you just seem to be coming off as defensive.

Married/ 19/ Mommy

Vixcalamity
by on Dec. 31, 2012 at 2:34 PM
I made it through the first page with no mention of what y'all were talking about. I didn't say anything was hard. I was asking what y'all were going on about. I was being silly as I thought y'all were. Uptight much?

Quoting Anonymous:

It's not hard to read and find out....

Quoting Vixcalamity:

What in the hell are you women on about now?

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jan. 1, 2013 at 1:23 AM
Ugh just that this girl from teen mom said she was getting divorced less than a month after being married. But they are back together now.

We were being a little silly. Also I am OP not the anon that Replied to you

Quoting Vixcalamity:

I made it through the first page with no mention of what y'all were talking about. I didn't say anything was hard. I was asking what y'all were going on about. I was being silly as I thought y'all were. Uptight much?

Quoting Anonymous:

It's not hard to read and find out....

Quoting Vixcalamity:

What in the hell are you women on about now?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)